Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices (20448 Views)

COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) / Google Staff Walk Out Of Their Offices In Protest Over Excos Sexual Allegations / NLC Takes Over MTN Offices In Calabar Over Staff Ill-treatment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by GoldenJAT(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2023
I de all!!! At one point or the other I did all there!
Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by MideMrPossible: 4:17pm On May 19, 2023
AbleAbelll:
Bro please stop itttttttt grin stop copying me nauuuu grin

Baba no vex jare, I was about to even dm you before I figure it out, na 4k hrs I dey find o
Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by charlesdinho(m): 4:20pm On May 19, 2023
i went to the bank today and most of its workers are wearing native attires. maybe they are preparing for friday prayers
Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by Lemmy123(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2023
On top work wey no dey??

Your post is unrealistic.

An average Nigerian worker is not even happy enough to do any of those.

Una go dey copy Oyibo people blog posts. Shior! ☹️
Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by southsouthking(m): 5:14pm On May 19, 2023
I dedicate this post to Bankers .
Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by MideMrPossible: 5:49pm On May 19, 2023
AbleAbelll:
No issues bro, we will all get theresmiley

Thanks bro, by the way, great channel you've got.
Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by Ihedinuwa69(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2023
The jobless can't relate, too bad.
The thing is that I'm working. But if any chance of moving to something defining as in form of opportunities you know, for substantial benefits, definitely will jump on it
My Email is
nzubechukwuudealor@yahoo.com

Graduated last year

Still yet to serve though

Thank you

Everything is possible in nairaland
Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by mrdipye(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2023
We weh no d do office work unkor?
How we wan con tk relate to all these things?

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by zed7: 8:32pm On May 19, 2023
Lol, interesting read. Most people here can't relate, they're mostly teenagers and jobless youths. You can tell from their comments.

The remaining few are japa people who don't understand the Nigerian office culture.

Fridays are fun in Nigerian cooperate offices. It's worse in government establishments, especially those in the North as Work ends at 1pm after jumat service. Nigeria is so much fun if not for the bad governance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why ACCA Is Better Than ICAN / Should I Bet On Myself?; I Need Your Advice. / What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.