Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

“Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) (6432 Views)

NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You / Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us / Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by SpatialKing(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2023
AfonjaScud:

You envy his handsome face obviously.

I can envy a face someone who admires genocide...
Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by Dzzzz: 3:46pm On May 19, 2023
Airlord2030:
I support that man
...That’s very good..Your children and wife will be killed first before you even think about it..When the hunter becomes the prey you will finally understand the position of the hunter..
Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by Brek: 4:29pm On May 19, 2023
darkwan:

igala people dont want to be with you....
Who are the igala people I drew there?
Show me the igala land
Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by Brek: 4:30pm On May 19, 2023
Airlord2030:
igboland starts and ends in the five landlocked states ...

Know this today
no it dosent

Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by CockAndBullStor: 4:49pm On May 19, 2023
He hasn’t committed any crime. Igbos in Yoruba mean stray dogs. There’s no issues here abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's / "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence / Okupe Calls Opposition Parties Noisemakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.