Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

“Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) (6426 Views)

NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You / Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us / Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by Penguin2: 8:01am On May 19, 2023
Darammliveth:

The guy need to be arrested asap! This is so uncalled for.
Wait until the police come out to tell you that he was joking.

1 Like

Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:05am On May 19, 2023
Penguin2:
A Twitter user is under fire for suggesting that Yorubas should kill all the Igbos and drive them away from Yoruba land.

Meanwhile, people have dug out his information and are already calling for his arrest.

Whether the police would react and arrest him is another question waiting to be answered. Who knows, the police might call him another joker like they did MC Oluomo.

Because the questions that need answers are, how are Igbos violent?

Has anyone ever heard that the Igbos are fighting with their host community anywhere in Nigeria?

What informed this level of animosity against the Igbos in this young man’s heart?

Is he the only one with this kind of mentality or does he represent a group or tendency?

What is the crime of the Igbo man?

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

Stop making a fuss about irrelevant hate maniacs. They're in all tribes and don't deserve any relevance to be talked about even here on Nairaland.
Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by mightyhaze: 8:07am On May 19, 2023
Airlord2030:
I support that man
Come out boldly and say it.. grin
Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by Iamntasaint: 8:11am On May 19, 2023
Long overdue
Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by Penguin2: 8:22am On May 19, 2023
kingthreat:

Stop making a fuss about irrelevant hate maniacs. They're in all tribes and don't deserve any relevance to be talked about even here on Nairaland.

Are you sure?

So you suggest he should be allowed to roam around free after publicly expressing this kind of thinking?

How is what he said different from why Nnamdi Kanu is in jail?

Would you have said this if an Igbo man in Anambra had made this kind of threat against Yorubas in Southeast?

3 Likes

Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:29am On May 19, 2023
Ezmans:
yorubas can't survive without Igbos in lagos, only two days our market was close yorubas in our market have started begging for money to feed there families. without the commercial system of igbos in Lagos it I'll turn to government administrative city

Keep wailing that's what we love to see

1 Like

Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by ProphetM0hammad: 8:30am On May 19, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
I personally will be able to dominate the whole of Lekki-Epe Axis... 1 ibo tribes man 100 omolabis.

This is part of what he's talking about.

Unnecessary talks, noise and chest beating.

Yet, during elections, you people were beaten, battered and conquered, only to cry and start writing letters.

What the man said will eventually happen, although nobody will kill anyone first, but there are already plans to create the hostility that will make all okoro go home.

Just call your people in agulu or whatever and tell them to keep a room for you in your family house there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by MrDoGood(m): 8:31am On May 19, 2023
Some people will just wake up and say I want to put myself in trouble

1 Like

Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by LagosEmir: 8:32am On May 19, 2023
Iamntasaint:
Long overdue
says a coward
Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:33am On May 19, 2023
Penguin2:

Are you sure?

So you suggest he should be allowed to roam around free after publicly expressing this kind of thinking?

Would you have said this if an Igbo man in Anambra had made this kind of threat against Yorubas in Southeast?

I remain anti-hate, no matter where it comes from.
Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by ProphetM0hammad: 8:37am On May 19, 2023
Ezmans:
yorubas can't survive without Igbos in lagos, only two days our market was close yorubas in our market have started begging for money to feed there families. without the commercial system of igbos in Lagos it I'll turn to government administrative city
Lol, so Ibos don't beg, all of them have money to feed their families.
Nsofor, it's not only ibos that have 2 by 2 shops in Lagos. You can go back to agulu and continue your business there

So ibos run the multinational companies and the seaports in Lagos.
Ibos will be the ones to run the refineries too.

This consolation lies that you give yourselves that only ibos can run a business is getting stale.

Regardless, the young man is not alone in his thoughts.

The ibos will pay for crossing their boundaries

1 Like

Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by Penguin2: 8:40am On May 19, 2023
kingthreat:

I remain anti-hate, no matter where it comes from.

Good!

Now, do you still think this guy should be allowed to roam free instead of an example being made of him?
Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by Afonjanawerey: 8:43am On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

This is part of what he's talking about.

Unnecessary talks, noise and chest beating.

Yet, during elections, you people were beaten, battered and conquered, only to cry and start writing letters.

What the man said will eventually happen, although nobody will kill anyone first, but there are already plans to create the hostility that will make all okoro go home.

Just call your people in agulu or whatever and tell them to keep a room for you in your family house there

It seems you don't want to continue to enjoy your one Nigeria? Useless agbero stop chest beating on nairaland it is worthless
I know you have not eaten this morning because i can smell hungry all over you undecided grin

1 Like

Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by ProphetM0hammad: 8:46am On May 19, 2023
Penguin2:

Are you sure?

Why are you all jittery?

You don't want to go back to agulu ?

There must be a consequence for your actions.

People took you in since after the Civil War and allow you to operate freely and do what you like on their lands. But you took that as a sign of weakness and being docile

You got a pad on your shoulders and said they are cowards and their land is a no man's land,

You started getting involved in their local politics, and tried to remove their governor who's the best performing governor with your mob actions

While ignoring the governors in your region who have continually been the worst in history.

You must be joking if you think reporting or dragging him will change anything
A lot of us have decided that enough is enough with the disrespect, he's not the only one, you should be more worried about those who are not saying it out

1 Like

Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by ProphetM0hammad: 8:49am On May 19, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

It seems you don't want to continue to enjoy your one Nigeria? Useless agbero stop chest beating on nairaland it is worthless
I know you have not eaten this morning because i can smell hungry all over you undecided grin

Who's begging you for one Nigeria? cheesy

One Nigeria that okoros have successfully damaged the passport worldwide.

Pack your ogbono and your cold fungi infested akpu and go back to okija.

Tell them to keep a room there for you, I'm sure you can still trace your family house.

1 Like

Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:50am On May 19, 2023
Penguin2:

Good!

Now, do you still think this guy should be allowed to roam free instead of an example being made of him?

Anyone who calls for the death of one person should not be allowed in the society because he is a danger to the existence of that person.
More or less a lunatic who calls for the genocide against a particular tribe. He should be arrested so the voice of hatred can be subdued. I am anti-IPOB because their primal propaganda was mechanized by hate. If a Yoruba movement uses hate for their agitation they should be stopped. We have seen the consequences of hate on a Large Scale with the Rwandan genocide.
Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by Afonjanawerey: 8:50am On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Why are you all jittery?

You don't want to go back to agulu ?

There must be a consequence for your actions.

People took you in since after the Civil War and allow you to operate freely and do what you like on their lands. But you took that as a sign of weakness and being docile

You got a pad on your shoulders and said they are cowards and their land is a no man's land,

You started getting involved in their local politics, and tried to remove their governor who's the best performing governor with your mob actions

While ignoring the governors in your region who have continually been the worst in history.

You must be joking if you think reporting or dragging him will change anything
A lot of us have decided that enough is enough with the disrespect, he's not the only one, you should be more worried about those who are not saying it out

We will start to take you guys serious when you reclaim kwara state grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by orisa37: 8:51am On May 19, 2023
AwkaFinest:

But why must Oduduwa SPLIT blood?

ODUDUWA DOESN'T SPLIT BLOOD. IT IS NOT IN THE CHARACTER OF ODU-DU-IWA.
Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by ProphetM0hammad: 8:54am On May 19, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

We will start to take you guys serious when you reclaim kwara state grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who is the governor of kwara?
Nwa boy
Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by ProphetM0hammad: 8:59am On May 19, 2023
Penguin2:

Good!

Oga go and check the top military personnels,
The ibos have been systematically phased out by Buhari regime.

But the devil now pushed you to step on the toes of the only major tribe that is close to you

1 Like

Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by Afonjanawerey: 9:04am On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

The cowards that beat you and hammered you during election
That you started crying and writing letters to uefa and Adidas.

You think because they took you in and allowed you to operate freely and preferred to stay out of a fight means cowardice.

I blame them, they should have been slitting your throats at any slight provocation the way the northerners kill your people for suya

I don't see any beating other than Tinubu drug lord Agberos were on rampage harassing all Nigerian citizens during election, tell Mc oluomo to go on rampage in Anambra or Enugu state or even Abuja neutral ground let's see if he will come back alive grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by Penguin2: 9:05am On May 19, 2023
kingthreat:

Anyone who calls for the death of one person should not be allowed in the society because he is a danger to the existence of that person.
More or less a lunatic who calls for the genocide against a particular tribe. He should be arrested so the voice of hatred can be subdued. I am anti-IPOB because their primal propaganda was mechanized by hate. If a Yoruba movement uses hate for their agitation they should be stopped. We have seen the consequences of hate on a Large Scale with the Rwandan genocide.

Thank you. That’s what I wanted to hear.

1 Like

Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by Afonjanawerey: 9:07am On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Who is the governor of kwara?
Nwa boy

We will start taking you serious when you recover back Kwara state and install Oba of Ilorin grin grin grin grin
cowardice is in your DNA, Oponu

1 Like

Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by Afonjanawerey: 9:10am On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Oga go and check the top military personnels,
The ibos have been systematically phased out by Buhari regime.

But the devil now pushed you to step on the toes of the only major tribe that is close to you

Gibberish as usual, Nigeria started in 2015, your brain is full of sand
Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by ProphetM0hammad: 9:11am On May 19, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

We will start taking you serious when you recover back Kwara state and install Oba of Ilorin grin grin grin grin
cowardice is in your DNA, Oponu
Omo ale
So we should install oba of kogi too.

I don't know when you start caring so much about us.

Call them to keep a room for you or you start sharing rooms with your uncles, tying wrappers together at upper and middle iweka

1 Like

Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by Afonjanawerey: 9:14am On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Omo ale
So we should install oba of kogi too.

I don't know when you start caring so much about us.

Call them to keep a room for you or you start sharing rooms with your uncles, tying wrappers together at upper and middle iweka

If you are not a cowards and got 2 big balls in between your thighs then try install Oba in Ilorin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oponu

1 Like

Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by Airlord2030: 9:17am On May 19, 2023
menix:

I also support ur stewpidity
you igbos should stop coming to the SW abeg ..

We don't want you lots
Re: “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) by Afonjanawerey: 9:19am On May 19, 2023
Airlord2030:
you igbos should stop coming to the SW abeg ..

We don't want you lots

Gibberish as usual, you should first recall your people from the SE
Werey grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. / Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right / LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.