Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : (1866 Views)

(pics)top10 Most Handsome Dudes That Should Compete For Mr Nairaland 2016. / FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by MrCork17: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2011
And Why do they take so many pictures of themselves?  Please advise.  Cheeers! angry
Re: Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by dealordea(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2011
Looking for a boyfriend.
Re: Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by dealordea(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2011
Have got some girls that doesn't think of anything that pose their N.A, KED body on FB for the sake of getting more attention, angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2011
Mr, Cork:

And Why do they take so many pictures of themselves?  Please advise.  Cheeers! angry
Are you that Jobless, so as to keep looking at facebook pictures all day?
Re: Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by Boxer007(m): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2011
If you're a woman and you're ugly then you better be good at math because you're going to have to become a man and work for a living. And then again If a woman were genuinely beautiful, wouldn't men be taking her picture?
Re: Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2011
Cos its their lives, faces, cameras, body n the list goes on.

Btw, if they don't snap these pictures, some men will b jobless, me thinks it keeps peeps like u (from london)busy, lol,
Re: Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by Boxer007(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2011
funny how they intensionally  look sideways when taking pictures. Sounds like Rokiatu grin
Re: Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2011
@boxer007. Veri good observation. Na so dem go bend neck like agama lizard wey neck dey pain, no min' them. Most girls have nuffin to offer more than beauty.they're just empty barells. But the ones dat beauty to intelligence and good character,  Those I wud die to have.
Re: Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by kemisuga(f): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2011
And who told u, dey are posting deir pix cos of u? Have u not seen guys also taken so much pix to show demselves. I dont know wat u guys think of every gurl u see sef. Mtchewwww
angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by Candyness(f): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2011
lol@Kemisuga grin
Re: Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by tellwisdom: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2011
@boxer007. Veri good observation. Na so dem go bend neck like agama lizard wey neck dey pain, no min' them. Most girls have nuffin to offer more than beauty.they're just empty barells. But the ones dat beauty to intelligence and good character, Those I wud die to have.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Una no go kee me for my mama!
Re: Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2011
12 inches!:

@boxer007. Veri good observation. Na so dem go bend neck like agama lizard wey neck dey pain, no min' them. Most girls have nuffin to offer more than beauty.they're just empty barells. But the ones dat beauty to intelligence and good character,  Those I wud die to have.

And na so dem go bend yansh like fowl wey wan lay egg for picture grin
Re: Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by Konjour(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2011
They use it because they know a lot of fellaz are so motiveless as to sit behind a desk all day looking at hundreds of pictures,with saliva dripping

down the edges of their mouths drop by drop while making daft comments. undecided

But it doesn't give you cancer of the eyes or shorten your life span to look elsewhere if you're bothered at the least. cool
Re: Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by ANTIsex(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2011
hmmmm op i d wonder also, i know dis babe she d upload up to 30 a day, fb go soon d charge her
Re: Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by ronkebp(f): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2011
I wonder why most guys think that a woman's life is all about them,  isn't that some crazy Sh, ii.t' so they cannot post pictures again, na because of men dem dey post am?, dudes!!!! recover.
Re: Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2011
drunk Cork
Re: Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by Boxer007(m): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2011
I get all my dates from facebook and I have no complaints.
Re: Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by stepo707: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 12, 2012
I hate facebook. And I hate the company's policy. I am not a member anymore though I was for quite a long time. I found it ridiculous how people use it to show off. Men and women. Why they do it? Love self-esteem, wrong values, lack of PROPER education.
Re: Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2012
carefreewannabe: I hate facebook. And I hate the company's policy. I am not a member anymore though I was for quite a long time. I found it ridiculous how people use it to show off. Men and women. Why they do it? Love self-esteem, wrong values, lack of PROPER education.

mostly show off and to portray a fake lifestyle, i think?
undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Gold Digger / I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! / Help Me Pleasee!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.