Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

A Chat With Etb Hr - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Chat With Etb Hr (1375 Views)

I Have Been Shortlisted By WCL For A Chat / Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter / Mutual Benefits Invitation For A "Chat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chat With Etb Hr by ibaka: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2007
pls i had my interview in etb in june and was just called for a chat with HR this week.
what am i to expect and how many more stages will follow.i am an experienced banker.
thank u
Re: A Chat With Etb Hr by dikoko(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2007
please how did u apply? online or by hard copy?
Re: A Chat With Etb Hr by soulonfire(f): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2007
Hey u are an experienced banker, just be uptodate with issues in the banking industry, eg the Soludo Agenda, and b prepared to air your opinion. The most important tin - GO WIF GOD!!! However u pray or talk to him, ask him to become you so ull answer as he wld - GOD- answer and ur countenance and composure same - cos he is all knowing and all overwhelming!! U SHALL SUCCEED!! Amin!!
Re: A Chat With Etb Hr by ibaka: 8:49am On Sep 10, 2007
thank God ,i had the chat which is the second i am having,it was basically about my job experience and prefered location.we were told to expect to be called for the final stage with the board.mr soulfire thaks 4 ur help,i guess i will still need info on the final stage,that is how soon will it be and what is the process likely to be becos i noticed that etb recriutment process is quite different from other banks.

(1) (Reply)

Firstbank Induction Is Out / Job Opportunity In An Oil And Gas Industry / Bank Phb Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.