Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida (22779 Views)

Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar / Kano New Emirates Have Come To Stay, Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso / Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by Shigishege2: 1:32pm On May 19, 2023
Racoon:
Criminals confessing their crime. The law is sitting as a lame duck.
sad
Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by Dshocker(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2023
dedonfranco:
Once you become a Governor in any state in Nigeria......The person is already a billionaire.

Before you become a governor, you must have become a billionaire, not constitutionally, but the money you will spend before you get party ticket might cost you up to a billion or more.
Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by legba1(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2023
Politicians are all the same .. its just a matter of time... The new guy and kwankwaso will fall out soon, its a matter of time... We will all be here to read about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by Reference(m): 2:14pm On May 19, 2023
This is the SIMPLE reason why change of government is the only way to get a nascent democracy working.

This is how democracy works everywhere it is successful in the world. That the fear of a change of power bri gs about the kind of accountability that curbs corruption and misgovernance.

And thus is why we said time without number to those not in the camp of political fanaticism or ethno religious mongering, those genuine, objective and selfless citizens of Nigeria that it was absolutely necessary to change government during the past elections.

You can see the effects in Nigeria. Before and during the elections there was a lull in government misadventure in everything from insecurity to corruption.

But now that the coast is clear that the government will succeed itself socio-economic life has gone haywire. Insecurity has worsened, borrowings has reached pandemic proportions and for those of us in Abuja are witnessing a massive heist of last minute contracts awarded wily-nily as parting gifts.

If this government did not return the opposite will have been the case. Continuity in our case means, of all things decaying and the covering of all things cringe worthy.

If the APC had won Kano who will hear about this. So whether action is taken or not by the new government, the most important thing is that the people know and as they suffer the consequences of misgovernance one day they will respond.

So for all those seeking government of national unity, it simply means an invitation to jointly bury skeletons. Those who voted for a better country should do no such thing. For they are the only checks and balances for the coming administration who are busy buying off the Legislature and removing the last meaningful constitutional safeties for the journey 2023-2027.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by Beolly(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2023
Dshocker:

Before you become a governor, you must have become a billionaire, not constitutionally, but the money you will spend before you get party ticket might cost you up to a billion or more.
Not true, there are some candidates who are put forward by outgoing governors or godfathers who might be rich but are not billionaire

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by jaxxy(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2023
The policy is not the issue it is the process.
Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by Reference(m): 2:32pm On May 19, 2023
If the new NNPP governor does not follow the founder of his party's alleged romance with the ruling APC, ignoring pressure to join to form 'a government of national unity' or whatever coverup scheme being concocted he is bound to discover a minefield of evidence, a grave yard of skeletons once he takes office.

His quest to seek redress and bring justice to the state from past misgovernance will then be his own check and balance to ensure he governs with fidelity knowing the past government can always come back with a vengeance should he fail.

That is what makes democracy successful, an interplay of power and the fear of losing it with all the consequences thereof brings sanity to the system.

I'm afraid this country has lost a great opportunity to found its democracy as a tool for development. The gains of 2015 will not be consolidated. And the beginnings of this regime lends credence to that.
Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:32pm On May 19, 2023
Gandollar is jittery when the Kano In-coming Governor-elect sneeze about the sale of government properties.
Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 19, 2023
Kwankwaso go sell Nigeria be that.
Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 19, 2023
Shigishege2:
sad

Nah so Kwankwaso for sell Nigeria. North is all about selling government properties
Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by Cantonese: 2:55pm On May 19, 2023
This man completely mastered the art of fraud and looting of public funds.

It is unfortunate that with our politicians Nigerians will remain miserable. To think that he is bold to say it publicly, also puts a seal on the claim that “nothing go happen”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by Elidrisy20: 3:18pm On May 19, 2023
Wahala
Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by Successlane: 3:21pm On May 19, 2023
Olabukola11:
What will happen to Ganduje when Kwakwanzo takes the front seat as par Kano politics in Asiwaju govt.

N - O - T - H - I - N - G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely nothing.

They were the best of friends before politics.

After they will still remain as they were in the past.

Only the FOOLISH and LAZY YOUTHS kill themselves behind them
Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by TheBillyonaire: 3:30pm On May 19, 2023
With all that they steal, they are still unhappy.
Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by Global2000: 3:56pm On May 19, 2023
These are people who swore to put Nigeria in everlasting hardship. Imagine the boldness in confessing their corruption. And funny enough they have huge followers. Ooh Nigerians.
Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by topsam1(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2023
Reconciliation will set in...dont be deceived by their public drama..
Olabukola11:
What will happen to Ganduje when Kwakwanzo takes the front seat as par Kano politics in Asiwaju govt.
Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:54pm On May 19, 2023
Nigeria INEC breeds criminals elites and efulefu electorates before 27/May 1960-date.

Nigeria criminals governors has been selling electorates lives and properties embarassed
Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by Juju70(m): 5:08pm On May 19, 2023
dedonfranco:
Once you become a Governor in any state in Nigeria......The person is already a billionaire.

Only govenor? Go and see what SA's are building you will marvel!! Within less than 6months of their appointment
Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by Sammy5413(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2023
Let me state this clearly, when me and you do something bad then you later repent. Pls say only your side of bad things you did, don't involve me in the story
Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by 3seriez(m): 7:38pm On May 19, 2023
Only Difference is Ganduje's own was with reckless abandon. You sold part of Eid ground, Schools , even part of burial ground. Is that not madness.
Your cronies sold land on water paths thereby causing serious flooding after rains due to water path being blocked by built structures.
You sold a whole massive truimph newspaper press, Daula hotel etc without any accountability or transparency. Who bought it, how much was paid, what were the proceeds used for. Nobody knows. You just pass one morning and see construction has commenced.
Yes, selling government properties did not start today but your own style does not have part 2.
May Kano never experience his type again.
Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 19, 2023
dedonfranco:

True.

And not just a billionaire but a Multi Billionaire.
Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by yusluvad(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2023
Racoon:
Criminals confessing their crime. The law is sitting as a lame duck.
Honestly...
Re: Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida by hansomb: 12:37pm On May 20, 2023
LibertyRep:
Ganduje is Tinunbu's ally.
Ganduje was Kwakwanso's deputy.
Abba is Kwakwanso's protégé.
Kwakwanso was in France days ago to meet Tinubu

The only thing driving these people apart is quest for power.

In their private moment, there's always an option for negotiation.
They all the same

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih / Kenneth Okonkwo: Why I Am Running For Enugu Governorship Election In 2019 / Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.