Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,195 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

"Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) (35693 Views)

Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister / I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia / Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by MadarasBlade(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol grin

As long as he PROVIDES ,she will be fine. grin grin

Money is all that matters to Nigerian women.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Chetas81(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2023
SLOVFO:
Too bad. Somethings are meant to be kept close to the chest. Even if you are having a struggle with self-control why come out on air to justify the bullshit?
BENUE and jos man have no different
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by HaneefahRN(f): 4:10pm On May 19, 2023
So he believes the d***k thinks for them in short. No self control follow the whims of the d**k, stronger gender

1 Like

Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Akumoney(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIe7yF8DgGs

The Nigerian veteran singer, 2Face Idibia and his wife Annie in a show where he talked about the impulse that triggers men to cheat

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/19/men-are-wired-to-cheat-because-of-their-genitals-2face-idibia/?amp=1

lame excuse tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by sageb: 4:29pm On May 19, 2023
pocohantas:

But he impregnated two women na before they got legally married.
Yes, he cheated but she choose to stay with him. Remember the "old fire no dey quench " cliche. she's been with Tuface since Plantashun days so she have seen it all. Love forgives multitude of sins.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 19, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Money is all that matters to Nigerian women.
Apparently, to most i guess.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by wagzy37: 4:33pm On May 19, 2023
Sunshine34:
Beolly:

There's nothing ridiculous in what he said. He simply said the truth and nothing but the truth. Men are by nature polygamous

If as a man, you cannot exercise control over your natural instincts, then what are you? Are you better than the animals in a forest? Please stop making and entertaining excuses from weak men! angry.

Weak as in.
Abeg shift, your point is baseless.

Exercising ‘control’ over your natural instincts is SLAVERY and punishment! You don’t agree? Okay, don’t eat for 3 days and then be offered a slice of bread to be shared among 3 other people who haven’t also eaten for 3 days. Tell me if you won’t remove your makeup and wig and your ‘animalistic’ tendencies won’t be displayed in 4K.

Women are here for men to have sex with. I don’t understand how that’s a shameful thing. Doesn’t take anything away from anyone

2 Likes

Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Bribri: 4:40pm On May 19, 2023
e sweet to talk am as big man. if poor man try am for the wife front. OYO is your case. A lot of women accommodates nonsense when money dey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Kingcalls: 4:41pm On May 19, 2023
SLOVFO:

Go and ask how those men you mentioned ended with respect to their choices. They all suffered the consequences of their poor choices with regard to their sexuality. Although Abraham's own seems to be the tradition of the people of those days.

It had nothing to do with how they ended up...
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by franchasofficia: 4:42pm On May 19, 2023
TimmyTen:
Most cases wife’s are to blame, they deprive husbands of s*x for months over minor misunderstandings
Not true, if you like fvck your husband every 2 hours everyday, if he wishes to cheat he would cry
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by aswani(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2023
Ahnie was wrong to challenge him by saying "including you" and in such an aggressive tone to boot.

That was needless and unnecessary and she just wanted to embarrass and back him into a corner publicly.

Very wrong of her, I now see the dynamics of their marriage (I suspected it anyway).

She should have clarified the contents of the show before going on if she didn't want Tuface to air his honest opinion.on certain matters.

But Tuface try sha, knowing his history, he too boldly could sit in front of his wife to discuss such a topic publicly.

Na dem two know jàre.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Preciouschinwe(f): 4:46pm On May 19, 2023
FreeSpirited:
I thought all ladies already agreed cheating is in our nature...Who brought up this matter again..
grin grin
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Preciouschinwe(f): 4:47pm On May 19, 2023
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by isabi2lof: 4:59pm On May 19, 2023
Beolly:

Lol, that won't work. A man sees his wife or woman like a no go area. Don't cross that line my dear there will be no road back. Do you know what it feels like when someone turns your most cherished clothes into a rag because of your absence? That's how men see it when their women cheats. No man will ever take back a cheating wife it's impossible.
Story !!!

But you can sleep with other people's wives and girlfriends.

You men can't take what you dish out , as if it's not the same Nigeria we are in together, I know some women cheating on their husbands and they're still living in their husbands houses , na who dem catch be theif

2 Likes

Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by isabi2lof: 5:01pm On May 19, 2023
mastermaestro:

If na Tonto Dike, she for scatter that studio walai as Tuface get mind yarn that dust for her front. grin

He knew who he got married to , na the mumu wife I blame , the thing never clear for her eyes .
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by finallybusy: 5:09pm On May 19, 2023
People without self control cheat.

There is a huge difference between cheating with only one person and cheating with every idiot who comes your way. One can rationalize that said choice was irresistible to pass compared to an uncultured being who rolls in the hay with anyone who crosses his/her way.

Women act dumb for reasons known to them. There is no explanation one will give which they will accept. The onus is on them to carefully select mates.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by SLOVFO(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2023
Kingcalls:

It had nothing to do with how they ended up...

And how many people in our generation have the kind of grace those guys had?
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Olatara(f): 5:19pm On May 19, 2023
crixlight2:
Africa queen eyes don see Shege
Nah real shege.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Reussite: 5:20pm On May 19, 2023
This is so wrong. Cheating on your wife is bad enough but giving a flimsy reason of having the desire to f*CK at will because you are a man is utterly pathetic.

1 Like

Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by phemmyflexxy(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2023
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2023
Tuface was just being factual and truthful as a man.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by masui(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2023
What a thread. Been laughing all through.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Boverly01: 5:46pm On May 19, 2023
Depending on who is pained, victims,
Alot people get touched and blame men for cheating., even when both the man and dem 5 women enjoy the cheatings,
But when the same man marry 5 wifes, They keep quiet..
When none of the wifes or ladies cheated on don't complain. No one shud complain.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by tete7000(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2023
Godlessness
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On May 19, 2023
That’s why I have ZERO sympathy for them when they get dealt the same hand they’ve been dealing others. Let the virtuous ones form mother Mary holy nweje in their defense. They will be treated the same exact way when their time comes.

Give a man the impression that you’re okay with certain behaviors not only will he do it shamelessly, he’ll even begin to resent you to having such little self esteem.
pocohantas:
Annie the virtuous woman.
Chioma Davido is Annie Idibia Version 2.0.

Look at both women and you would understand what a brazen cheat can do to a woman. They both look psychotic and restless.

Amen my love. From your lips to God's ears.

May the daughters of NL redpillers marry men like Tuface and Davido. grin

1 Like

Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Sammy5413(m): 6:43pm On May 19, 2023
Truth is bitter sometimes my sister 🎶🎵
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 19, 2023
I don't believe in Self-Control,
But I do believe that people act normally under
normal conditions and act abnormally under
abnormal conditions.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by omooba969(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
the dude was cheating when she was born, was cheating when she discovers about who he was, was cheating to be with her (and she knew it), was cheating when during their time together and will be cheating when he is done with her.

CHEATING IS PART OF THIS MAN'S DNA...forget the above excuses he will give you, and dont confuse that with other men.

a man that has respect for his woman, respect for his r/ship, respect for himself, would CONTROL HIS IMPULSES TO GO FUKC SOMEONE ELSE!

All the gibberish just for Likes, it took a while for me to even make sense of your sentence construction - incoherent to say the least.

So tell me, what's wrong in desiring someone else - is it not in our nature??
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Staphylococcus: 7:30pm On May 19, 2023
I will agree if Davido agrees.

Someone in that line needs to reaffirm statement.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by missyblissy: 8:06pm On May 19, 2023
SLOVFO:
Too bad. Somethings are meant to be kept close to the chest. Even if you are having a struggle with self-control why come out on air to justify the bullshit?

As in eh. What bull crap is 2baba saying? You think ladies are not wired to cheat too? This is ridiculous!!!!! You don't have discipline and self control and you blame it oj oh we are wired that way, what arrant nonsense!!!!! Na Annie dey swallow this rubbish, when she's had more than enough, she will bounce and leave his cheating ass
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Sltp: 8:12pm On May 19, 2023
As if Annie is not fucking other dicks. These hoes can only deceive some naive men not me
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Ade3131: 8:23pm On May 19, 2023
lovere:
Chai... We know men chop and clean mouth. But telling it to the face of your married wife is very bad. This is so disrespectful to Annie.

You can only try that when you're rich and famous. Women don't have issues with polygamy.... What they frown at is poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohbad's Father Opens GofundMe Account, Seeks Donations From Nigerians / All Those Who Diverted Money From Jonathan Will Die — Ibu / Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.