Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) - Travel (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) (474265 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (545) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Santa2: 10:56pm On Mar 31
Lexusgs430:

Oya, take this..... ยฃ5K.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/186370438881?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=v1yvpjdwqqs&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=qocc3p2OTb2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

This is not a bad car at all the price...The Honda jazz are renowned for reliability and very economical. If I were poster, I would narrow in.

Thanks for doing the Lords work Lexus430
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 11:01pm On Mar 31
Santa2:

This is not a bad car at all the price...The Honda jazz are renowned for reliability and very economical. If I were poster, I would narrow in.

Thanks for doing the Lords work Lexus430

Even the mileage is very low + super MOT history......๐Ÿ˜Š

NB: Remain HPI check......๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by D1uncle: 11:26pm On Mar 31
Lexusgs430:

Oya, take this..... ยฃ5K.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/186370438881?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=v1yvpjdwqqs&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=qocc3p2OTb2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
I used to think deals like this were scams, considering the price and the sellerโ€™s account. Have you had success buying from new users with prices way below market value?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 11:52pm On Mar 31
D1uncle:

I used to think deals like this were scams, considering the price and the sellerโ€™s account. Have you had success buying from new users with prices way below market value?

You would be attending sellers business address, you would pay ยฃ200 on credit card + cash balance (section 75 umbrella covers you).......

You conduct a HPI check (which fully covers you also)......

I won't be too bothered ...... Afterall, a seller with 1000 feedbacks, started with one feedback..... The young shall grow ......๐Ÿ˜

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Viruses: 11:56pm On Mar 31
Atk1nson:

If the dependant is her husband, I guess she intends to get pregnant for someone else while still married to her Nigerian husband.

It is well.

Or get pregnant for her husband. That should be your first thought because why get pregnant for another man when you can get pregnant for your husband?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Spanishmario(m): 1:20am On Apr 01
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by timelessboy: 1:57am On Apr 01
ReesheesuKnack:

Congratulations!!!
I may be able to help. But I need to verify your story, and the employment.
okay sir. Thank you sir. I will DM you sir.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 1:57am On Apr 01
Spanishmario:

Thanks Chief

Just a quick one, whatโ€™s your take on Ford Mondeo (2014-2016)??

Just ensure it does not have a wet belt system........
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Atk1nson(m): 4:17am On Apr 01
Viruses:

Or get pregnant for her husband. That should be your first thought because why get pregnant for another man when you can get pregnant for your husband?

I just read between the lines. People are not usually called "babymama" when they have children with their husbands.

May be misleading use of words though

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by ehizario2012: 6:36am On Apr 01
Atk1nson:

I just read between the lines. People are not usually called "babymama" when they have children with their husbands.

May be misleading use of words though

Chai, 70 years old man. E Pele ๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by timelessboy: 8:43am On Apr 01
ReesheesuKnack:

Congratulations!!!
I may be able to help. But I need to verify your story, and the employment.
Good morning sir. I have DM you sir. Please check your mail and spam sir.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Akorkor(f): 9:44am On Apr 01
Happy Easter Everyone!!
What is the best savings account with good percentage for like a 2 years fixed bond
@lexusgs430 and every other investor please advice.
If this has been discussed before please direct me to the page so that it wonโ€™t be repetitive.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 10:58am On Apr 01
This is going to be a very good case to set a precedent......... LGBTQ or AGAINST....... ๐Ÿ‘

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/03/31/christian-social-worker-anti-lgbtq-views-denied-job
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 11:03am On Apr 01
Akorkor:
Happy Easter Everyone!!
What is the best savings account with good percentage for like a 2 years fixed bond
@lexusgs430 and every other investor please advice.
If this has been discussed before please direct me to the page so that it wonโ€™t be repetitive.

Banks would not give you a good rate...... Best to lock it in an ISA for 2 years (managed by fund managers)........

But always know, the value of your investment can go up or down......... ๐Ÿ˜

My managed account was up 20% (Mar 23 / Mar 24)..... But note, past performance cannot be used to judge future performance........ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Akorkor(f): 12:43pm On Apr 01
Lexusgs430:

Banks would not give you a good rate...... Best to lock it in an ISA for 2 years (managed by fund managers)........

My managed account was up 20% (Mar 23 / Mar 24)..... But note, past performance cannot be used to judge future performance........ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Niceโ€ฆ which one would you recommend?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Tryurbest: 2:16pm On Apr 01
Good day everyone. I applied for visa without a CoS. I now have my CoS. Which email should I send it to and is it OK to upload it in my application? Note that the application has already been submitted. Thanks
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 2:54pm On Apr 01
Akorkor:

Niceโ€ฆ which one would you recommend?
https://nutmeg.mention-me.com/m/ol/rg4ip-oye-jaiyeola

https://app.moneyfarm.com/gb/sign-up?promocode=MF613416&affiliatePartnerId=84714d4e-4ee9-44cf-a90c-7a7095995d36

Moneyfarm or nutmeg ........

Use my referral code, we both get 6 months commission free period..........

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by ReesheesuKnack: 3:52pm On Apr 01
Tryurbest:
Good day everyone. I applied for visa without a CoS. I now have my CoS. Which email should I send it to and is it OK to upload it in my application? Note that the application has already been submitted. Thanks

Shey you Dey whine us ni??

5 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by nineville(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01
Lexusgs430:

https://app.moneyfarm.com/gb/sign-up?promocode=MF613416&affiliatePartnerId=84714d4e-4ee9-44cf-a90c-7a7095995d36

Thanks for sharing this, chief.
Which account type do you suggest? Based on your wealth of experience, General Investment or Share & Stocks.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Akorkor(f): 4:03pm On Apr 01
Lexusgs430:

Thank you
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Tryurbest: 4:25pm On Apr 01
ReesheesuKnack:

Shey you Dey whine us ni??

I no dey wine you ooo. It is real. You can go ahead and apply for your visa if CoS issuance is delayed by the Home Office. You only need to explain why you have applied for visa without the CoS
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 4:44pm On Apr 01
nineville:

Thanks for sharing this, chief.
Which account type do you suggest? Based on your wealth of experience, General Investment or Share & Stocks.

I use ISA (tax efficiency)......๐Ÿ˜Š

5 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by nineville(m): 4:52pm On Apr 01
Lexusgs430:

I use ISA (tax efficiency)......๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for letting me know, chief Oy.
Regards

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by directonpc(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01
I'm applying for a German visa from the UK for the first time, can anyone that has applied before share how they went about flight and hotel reservation for the Visa application process?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Mellady(f): 5:04pm On Apr 01
Good evening all, please can uk residents(non British passport holders?) get UK-issued EHICs for travel insurance when travelling to EU countries?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Damasly: 5:10pm On Apr 01
Hello all, when applying for my psw I picked yes in the medical section and now thereโ€™s a place asking me to upload proof of medical payment which Iโ€™ve never done since Iโ€™m on student visa. Also, I canโ€™t go back to edit that option as Iโ€™ve already paid for the visa.
Please how I do rectify this error before submission?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by ehizario2012: 5:13pm On Apr 01
Lexusgs430:
This is going to be a very good case to set a precedent......... LGBTQ or AGAINST....... ๐Ÿ‘

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/03/31/christian-social-worker-anti-lgbtq-views-denied-job

Landmark case loading... I think it's unprecedented. Fingers crossed...
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by missjekyll: 6:38pm On Apr 01
Lexusgs430:

He is going to lose this case. He is going to have gay clients. How is he going to support them if he feels they are "sinners"?
Can they trust him to be professional in his dealings with them?
I am a Christian too and I accept everyone because i ve been commanded to. Jesus made no exceptions to"love your neighbour as yourself" . He also regularly interacted with the worst offenders of his day . I cannot do anything less.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by missjekyll: 6:46pm On Apr 01
Lexusgs430:

On the other hand, US index funds on the Vanguard Stocks and shares ISA are up a record-breaking 29%.

I expect it to remain high till November at least when Biden wins hopefully.

Since this is the very tippytop of the market, its probably not the best time to buy. Its probably better to pop it in a high yield bank account till the markets become bearish. https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/savings/savings-accounts-best-interest/

Oh and lexus, my accounts are not managed. That's 1 less fee I have to pat and more money I can keep for myself. I m an index funds fan.

Disclaimer:This is not Financial Advice. Values of the ISA may go up or down

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 7:03pm On Apr 01
missjekyll:

On the other hand, US index funds on the Vanguard Stocks and shares ISA are up a record-breaking 29%.

I expect it to remain high till November at least when Biden wins hopefully.

Since this is the very tippytop of the market, its probably not the best time to buy. Its probably better to pop it in a high yield bank account till the markets become bearish.

Oh and lexus, my accounts are not managed. That's 1 less fee I have to pat and more money I can keep for myself. I m an index funds fan.

The beauty of using both options, wins on all fronts...... I have 3 managed accounts and multiple personally managed funds, consisting of ETF's, CFD's, indices, individual shares, commodities etc etc ........ The best time to be in the market........๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚

Don't also forget, the fees paid .... Comes from within the profits generated........ Win Win......๐Ÿ˜€

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by missjekyll: 7:08pm On Apr 01
Lexusgs430:
[/b]

The beauty of using both options, wins on all fronts...... I have 3 managed accounts and multiple personally managed funds, consisting of ETF's, CFD's, indices, individual shares, commodities etc etc ........ The best time to be in the market........๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sounds like quite a bit to look after. I like the remote controlled way while I pursue my other interests. Sounds like we are both making money ๐Ÿ’ฐ though

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by missjekyll: 7:09pm On Apr 01
Lexusgs430:
[/b]

Don't also forget, the fees paid .... Comes from within the profits generated........ Win Win......๐Ÿ˜€

Well I keep allllll the profits ๐Ÿ“ˆ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (545) (Reply)

Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.