Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,073 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

How Do I Win Her Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Win Her Heart (611 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Win Her Heart by Bencolins: 5:25pm On May 19, 2023
Please I have known this girl since last year, and this year we started getting very closed at first I didn't want to have anything to do with her more than just being her friend. But recently I started falling for her and I trivially told her about it but she laughed and told me she wasn't ready for any relationship at the moment she said i should give her time which i have done ohh but till now no reply. Note that both of us are past our mid 20s a bit.
How do I win her heart
Secondly does cooking for a girl sometimes when she is coming to visit, does it make a man look weak?
In otherwords is it right for a guy to cook for a lady is it a good way of showing how much the guy love her ?? Just kindly advise me on what to do.
Thank you
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart by SHIVA001: 5:42pm On May 19, 2023
Increase your hustle by 100 percent
Increase your gifts 100 percent
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart by Rosaline5000: 5:46pm On May 19, 2023
I guess you should do what she said and give her time, if in 2 months time she doesn't change her stance then you should move on.
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart by Bencolins: 6:22pm On May 19, 2023
If I increase my gift by 100% what will I be saving for my future.
All the same thank you for your contribution

SHIVA001:
Increase your hustle by 100 percent
Increase your gifts 100 percent
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart by Bencolins: 6:23pm On May 19, 2023
Alright thank you

Rosaline5000:
I guess you should do what she said and give her time, if in 2 months time she doesn't change her stance then you should move on.
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart by Reminderz: 6:30pm On May 19, 2023
grin
simps advising simps grin.. this should be fun!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Win Her Heart by Godada(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2023

Regardless of your age: you lose money chasing girls.

You gain girls chasing money.

Please read that again.

In addition.

A woman will always chose a rich cheating guy over a loyal boyfriend.
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2023
Bencolins:
Please I have known this girl since last year, and this year we started getting very closed at first I didn't want to have anything to do with her more than just being her friend. But recently I started falling for her and I trivially told her about it but she laughed and told me she wasn't ready for any relationship at the moment she said i should give her time which i have done ohh but till now no reply. Note that both of us are past our mid 20s a bit.
How do I win her heart
Secondly does cooking for a girl sometimes when she is coming to visit, does it make a man look weak?
In otherwords is it right for a guy to cook for a lady is it a good way of showing how much the guy love her ?? Just kindly advise me on what to do.
Thank you

you should have asked this woman the following:"give you time for what exactly? you either like me or you dont, and if you dont then lets not waste each others time (and remain friends)."

btw you dont "love" this woman, you are just infatuated with her.....there are many women out there, dont get stuck after one.
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart by Robertgreene1(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2023
Go and win your future first bro...
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart by Bencolins: 7:05pm On May 19, 2023
Sorry to burst your bubble I'm a rich dude, not all girls are after money

Godada:

Regardless of your age: you lose money chasing girls.

You gain girls chasing money.

Please read that again.

In addition.

A woman will always chose a rich cheating guy over a loyal boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Win Her Heart by Bencolins: 7:06pm On May 19, 2023
Thanks man

Robertgreene1:
Go and win your future first bro...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Win Her Heart by Bencolins: 7:07pm On May 19, 2023
Hmmmmmmm I think I love her ohhh just that I don't really have deep feeling for her but I like her personality

MrBrownJay1:

you should have asked this woman the following:"give you time for what exactly? you either like me or you dont, and if you dont then lets not waste each others time (and remain friends)."

btw you dont "love" this woman, you are just infatuated with her.....there are many women out there, dont get stuck after one.
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart by Bencolins: 7:08pm On May 19, 2023
8 tongue

Reminderz:
grin

simps advising simps grin.. this should be fun!
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart by Jeon(f): 8:22pm On May 19, 2023
By cutting ur fingers

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Men Need To Conduct Pregnancy Tests On Their Fiancées Days B4 Marriage / Habits You Should Be Worried About In Courtship / Poverty Is Not An Evidence Of Laziness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.