Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,126 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night (2786 Views)

Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? / Giant Python Killed In Bariga Lagos Around 2am / My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by madscientist88(m): 4:50am On May 20, 2023
you may be schizophrenic,you need to see a doc.
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by sonofspada(m): 6:11am On May 20, 2023
Locate any mountain of fire and miracle ministries and talk with any pastor there .

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Kobojunkie: 6:13am On May 20, 2023
sonofspada:
Locate any mountain of fire and miracle ministries and talk with any pastor there .
Dem be babalawos, abi? undecided
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Turquoiseee: 6:25am On May 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Prayers indeed work for the righteous, but not for the unrighteous, and this is what God Himself said. undecided

You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who he loves. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided

You always write like there’s something speaking through you!
God said we’ve been saved by grace. The thief comes to steal, to kill and to destroy by Christ has come to give us life abundantly. Hence it’s a good advice for the op to pray earnestly and cripple the afflictions he’s passing through. Yes, it’s an affliction since it distorts his sleep and peace.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Turquoiseee: 6:35am On May 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God swore that He doesn't answer the prayers of the unrighteous so what gain is there for OP to engage in the exercise in bold? undecided

You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who he loves. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided

All this means that if you are not sending OP to directly consult a Babalawo or a voodoo man, you are simply sending him out on a wild goose chase and he is bound to end up even more twisted than he seems to be right now. undecided
You talk like an Anti Christ! You dish out wrong ideas of the Bible to the public in order to make them derail from why Christ died for them in the first place! You tell lies to distract people.
How can you say prayers will do op no good because he is unrighteous? Who are you to judge if he is righteous or not?

People, please don’t take this deceiver seriously. For in the last days, many manipulators abound. They try to make your faith in Jesus wax cold.

Mind you, the DEVIL also quotes the scriptures

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Kobojunkie: 6:40am On May 20, 2023
Turquoiseee:
■ You always write like there’s something speaking through you! God said we’ve been saved by grace.
■ The thief comes to steal, to kill and to destroy by Christ has come to give us life abundantly.
■ Hence it’s a good advice for the op to pray earnestly and cripple the afflictions he’s passing through. Yes, it’s an affliction since it distorts his sleep and peace.
You folks cherish these soundbites fed you by your many pastors and mogs which you in turn regurgitate at every corner without ever stopping to wonder if there is in fact meaning to any of them. undecided

1. God's grace in Jesus Christ refers to Eternal life which you are gifted with the moment you, a sinner, decide to become born-again and obtain access to the path to redemption that is Jesus Christ — The Way. That path is meant for you to decide whether you will take it in order to rid yourself of your sin load, or not. That is why Jesus Christ urged you to seek the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and God's righteousness, in order that all these things — the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God — can be added to you as you traverse the path He represents. undecided

2. The thief who comes to steal, to kill, and to destroy are the many false teachers and false prophets whom Jesus Christ warned you to steer clear of, as they re nothing but minions of the antiChrist. They are the ones who pose as shepherds/teachers/authorities/leaders/heads/spiritual fathers, using the name of God to deceive and delude you with doctrines and traditions — lies — that steal your mind and lives away from God. God warned you of such men in Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 32 & John 1 - 18. God already said cursed are those who put their trust and hope in flesh and blood - Jeremiah 17 vs 5 - 11. Heed God's Word or you will continue to be played around by the lies of the very false teachers and false prophets you pretend you are wise to. undecided

3. It is terrible to advise anyone who is unrighteous to depend on answers to prayer because God, the one you advise them to pray to says He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous. The only reason why you would give such advice to anyone simply has to do with the fact that you believe God is a liar and nothing else. undecided
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Kobojunkie: 6:45am On May 20, 2023
Turquoiseee:
■ You talk like an Anti Christ!
■ You dish out wrong ideas of the Bible to the public in order to make them derail from why Christ died for them in the first place! You tell lies to distract people.
■ How can you say prayers will do op no good because he is unrighteous?
■ Who are you to judge if he is righteous or not?
■ People, please don’t take this deceiver seriously. For in the last days, many manipulators abound. They try to make your faith in Jesus wax cold.
■ Mind you, the DEVIL also quotes the scriptures
1. How can an antiChrist — against Jesus Christ — advise you to do exactly that which Jesus Christ commands? Are you alright up there at all? undecided

2. I challenge you here and now to point out just one of the wrong ideas you accuse me of dishing out and lets both examine scripture to see if it is indeed wrong or not. undecided

3. So, never mind that God Himself said your prayers are an abomination to Him, you think that by attacking me, you make God's own Word of naught? undecided

4. Jesus Christ Himself said that by their fruits you shall know those who belong to Him from those who do not belong to Him. Are you saying that I am wrong for judging the fruits of OP in order to determine where he falls, just as Jesus Christ commands that I do? undecided

5. So, I am a deceiver for doing that which Jesus Christ said and taught, but you, without proof, are fine with casting me down just because you are uncomfortable with the scriptural truths I have stated? undecided

6. Here's a secret! The devil is a father of lies, so when he quotes from scripture, he applies special interpretations to twist what is written in order to replace its meaning with his lies. This is similar to what you churchians and your pastors/GOs/mogs/GBS/Popes/Priests/Bishops are experts at doing — twisting scripture to suit your many private narratives and doctrines. undecided
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by NoToPile: 7:03am On May 20, 2023
OP you better wake up and be doing vigil 12am-3am every night.

If you think you will run out of points to pray about for 3 hours go and get one book by Mfm (prayer rain or prayer passport). Prayers plenty in the book for different situations.

Make sure you are awake within those hours and pray.

If you like allow some posters here to deceive you with English and Grammer , na you know where it pinches oo.
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Dynamiceagle(f): 8:00am On May 20, 2023
Roomateneeded:
Hello everyone,

For three consecutive night 2, I have been waking up exactly two, scared and feeling like someone is watching me.

I live alone in an environment far from my state. Nobody knows me around here. The thing is, I have terrible dreams before waking up by that time and I can't even recall any of them again. Also, my business is now being affected negatively.

Please I need help.

My dear, don't be afraid, it is the spirit of God waking you up, when you wake up like that at a particular time, just pray for a while, you can get some worship songs to help. It is well with you
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by frozen70(f): 9:15am On May 20, 2023
Roomateneeded:
Hello everyone,

For three consecutive night 2, I have been waking up exactly two, scared and feeling like someone is watching me.

I live alone in an environment far from my state. Nobody knows me around here. The thing is, I have terrible dreams before waking up by that time and I can't even recall any of them again. Also, my business is now being affected negatively.

Please I need help.

You need deliverance from unseen enemies of your life and business

You can go to MFM prayer city for their one week deliverance where you will go through fasting and prayers

Let me see that demon that calls your name at midnight if he will try such hunting on you in a prayer city

I have come to understand in life that we must keep praying and going for prayers because the devil is always looking for who to drag to his dark kingdom but with steady prayers, you will be too hot to come near as the fire of God is with you
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by ezugegere(m): 9:47am On May 20, 2023
Go for Malaria test today. It's not expensive
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by brainycaleb(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you yourself a seer? What do you see and how has it resolved your own life? undecided

Which God do you connect these claims to by the way? undecided

Well, I for one experienced this but I've never for once heard my name being called clearly, that's one option, to have your name called if you have been blind to signs and messages being given to you physically and in your dreams. But before you answer as your name will be called again due to your current spiritual blindness, draw closer to God Almighty(He doesn't belong to any religion but I have full access to him through my own religion which is Christianity)

I am a Seer too, not out of my own choosing but an oath between my mother and God before my birth. And discovering myself wasn't a two day journey, but since I gained consciousness of who I am, my life has been different, positively. I occassionally lose track of who I am until I call myself to order. But I am better than ever.
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by bukatyne(f): 1:38pm On May 21, 2023
Acidosis:

Before you respond to that call, make sure you send your farewell message to your people.

Train your mind to respond with the name of "JESUS." If you train your mind properly, you'll find yourself screaming that name. An attempt to respond to that call with a "yes" or something may take you to where you no know.

@bold:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by bukatyne(f): 1:41pm On May 21, 2023
NoToPile:
OP you better wake up and be doing vigil 12am-3am every night.

If you think you will run out of points to pray about for 3 hours go and get one book by Mfm (prayer rain or prayer passport). Prayers plenty in the book for different situations.

Make sure you are awake within those hours and pray.

If you like allow some posters here to deceive you with English and Grammer , na you know where it pinches oo.

😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😂 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😂 😃 😀
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by NoToPile: 4:13pm On May 21, 2023
bukatyne:

😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😂 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😂 😃 😀

Happy Sunday buka.

Truth must be told ooo
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by onumadu: 5:04pm On May 21, 2023
To everyone advising complex methods, with all due respect, the solution can be as simple as playing good spiritual (notice that I didn't say RELIGIOUS) music between 12 am and 5 am.
Music changes your vibration and gets you out of the vibration levels of witchcraft and other psycho-spiritual snares.
What works for me is the Name of Jesus Christ.
But I have to add a quick caveat that BELIEF is the key.
What you believe is critically important.
Why I believe in Jesus is because he simplified things and made it easier to access the power of God as a human being.
This topic/concept can take a whole book to explain...

Bottom-line:

(1) Read Psalm 91 before you sleep.

(2) : PLAY THIS SONG nonstop for hours and hours and watch wonders happen!

But, you have to BELIEVE first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cen-Jt4IPo

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On May 21, 2023
brainycaleb:
■ Well, I for one experienced this but I've never for once heard my name being called clearly, that's one option, to have your name called if you have been blind to signs and messages being given to you physically and in your dreams. But before you answer as your name will be called again due to your current spiritual blindness, draw closer to God Almighty(He doesn't belong to any religion but I have full access to him through my own religion which is Christianity)
I am a Seer too, not out of my own choosing but an oath between my mother and God before my birth. And discovering myself wasn't a two day journey, but since I gained consciousness of who I am, my life has been different, positively. I occassionally lose track of who I am until I call myself to order. But I am better than ever.
1. I am glad you at least distance yourself from the God of Scripture who says absolutely none of what you claim here. He is not some sort of talisman or ward against what these things you describe. undecided

2. What is the name of the deity your mother made this deal with so OP at least compare to be certain it is the same deity in his case, assuming someone also made a deal of some kind in his case. undecided

So, you experienced this sort of anxiety and believe your ability as a seer is the reason why you had the experience? undecided
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by onumadu: 5:39pm On May 21, 2023
@OP, you can add this if you are still young in the faith.

I used to use this prayer ( A LOT !! ) during the period of my infancy, and it is a Catholic prayer (though I'm not a Catholic).
The point is that a good prayer is a good prayer, and works if you believe in God.

It goes like this:

"Saint Michael Archangel,
defend us in battle,
be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil;
may God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God, cast into hell
Satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What the prayer does is to invite God's special forces GENERAL to fight for you in your weakest hour.
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by brainycaleb(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I am glad you at least distance yourself from the God of Scripture who says absolutely none of what you claim here. He is not some sort of talisman or ward against what these things you describe. undecided

2. What is the name of the deity your mother made this deal with so OP at least compare to be certain it is the same deity in his case, assuming someone also made a deal of some kind in his case. undecided

So, you experienced this sort of anxiety and believe your ability as a seer is the reason why you had the experience? undecided

For as much as you found the time to compose your questions in three parts to appear concise and very inquiring, I chose not to answer you straight forward as I sense mockery in your writeup. Firstly I can understand you are a new born/ overtly religious Christian still spiritually blind and spoonfed by your religious leader. I implore you to read The Book of Proverbs 4vs7, you will get the message if you drop ego and pride aside.

I tell the truth by saying that God Almighty isn't bound by any religion and no matter who you are or what you think, that isn't going to change.

To call this experience a "sort of anxiety" deduces apt ignorance and spiritual immaturity on your part, you can work on that.
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On May 21, 2023
brainycaleb:
■ For as much as you found the time to compose your questions in three parts to appear concise and very inquiring, I chose not to answer you straight forward as I sense mockery in your writeup. Firstly I can understand you are a new born/ overtly religious Christian still spiritually blind and spoonfed by your religious leader. I implore you to read The Book of Proverbs 4vs7, you will get the message if you drop ego and pride aside.
■ I tell the truth by saying that God Almighty isn't bound by any religion and no matter who you are or what you think, that isn't going to change.
■ To call this experience a "sort of anxiety" deduces apt ignorance and spiritual immaturity on your part, you can work on that.
1. I am afraid you are wrong about my person since I don't subscribe to the religion of Christianity nor its false teachers and false prophets so don't think I am one of those you can pull one over as far as Scripture is concerned. undecided

As for what is written in Proverbs 4 vs 7, well, the same book of Proverbs tells you that Wisdom is subject to the God of Scripture and you can only access her if you obey the teachings and commandments of the God of Scripture. Since you don't subscribe to the God of Scripture, care to explain how exactly you are able to access His very own Wisdom? undecided

By the way, you are wrong in assuming I meant to mock you. On the contrary, I happen to know that there are many deities out there. After all God of Scripture says He is God of gods implying there are other gods out there. undecided

2. I have said nothing of religion here since I do not subscribe to religion. Rather, I know the God of Scripture is God of Laws and according to Him, it is only those who submit to abd obey His Law that is then able to directly benefit from Him. That's basically one of the many gists of Scripture there for you. undecided

3. OP described himself as being fearfully awoken from sleep several nights in a row by this phenomenon. No be anxiety that one be? undecided
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Pardubice: 9:24pm On May 21, 2023
Berrityga:
Your delusional, you need a therapist.
Nigerians always forming white more than the whites.... Delusional, who taught u that stupid word?
Always forming nonsense as u no be an African again?!!!!
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by brainycaleb(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:

As for what is written in Proverbs 4 vs 7, well, the same book of Proverbs tells you that Wisdom is subject to the God of Scripture and you can only access her if you obey the teachings and commandments of the God of Scripture. Since you don't subscribe to the God of Scripture, care to explain how exactly you are able to access His very own Wisdom? undecided

3. OP described himself as being fearfully awoken from sleep several nights in a row by this phenomenon. No be anxiety that one be? undecided

What is this commandment of the God of the Scripture you refer to? Your answer will determine how much light I shed.

The OP being '' fearfully awake from sleep is as a result of a spiritual Prescence in his room. His lack of words to describe the feeling was coined into the word "fear" as he is still Limited. When he gets used to it, he may experience joy or gloomy sadness sometimes after an encounter with messages
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On May 21, 2023
brainycaleb:
■ What is this commandment of the God of the Scripture you refer to? Your answer will determine how much light I shed.
■ The OP being '' fearfully awake from sleep is as a result of a spiritual Prescence in his room. His lack of words to describe the feeling was coined into the word "fear" as he is still Limited. When he gets used to it, he may experience joy or gloomy sadness sometimes after an encounter with messages
1. I am really not interested in the light you have to shed as I only asked questions that ought to be simple for you to respond to given you admitted earlier that your belief has absolutely nothing to do with Scripture. undecided

God of Scripture set up two Nations and gave to each a Law/Covenant to act as a National Constitution for the citizens of each Nation to live by. And according to God of Scripture, it is those citizens of the individual Nations who submit and obey His teachings and commandments contained in His Law that enjoy the blessings and rewards which He has prepared in each case.
■ The Old Law of Moses — YHWH— which details approximately 613 commandments and statutes all make up the Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan, a Constitutional Law handed by God to the people of Israel.
■ The New Law in the Kingdom of God — Jesus Christ — which details approximately 100 commandments and teachings all of which make up the Constitutional Law in God's special Nation of Priests, embodied in the person of Jesus Christ.

2. So, your suggestion is that OP gets himself used to the emotional upheaval rather than see ways to resolve the mental issues that might be behind it all, or even the supposed "spiritual" presence? Or are you saying he needs to figure out the "spiritual" presence... by the way, what is the name of the deity your deal was made with? I had asked earlier as this discussion might not make sense to OP is he has no relationships with said deity, right? undecided
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by brainycaleb(m): 3:15am On May 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I am really not interested in the light you have to shed as I only asked questions that ought to be simple for you to respond to given you admitted earlier that your belief has absolutely nothing to do with Scripture. undecided

God of Scripture set up two Nations and gave to each a Law/Covenant to act as a National Constitution for the citizens of each Nation to live by. And according to God of Scripture, it is those citizens of the individual Nations who submit and obey His teachings and commandments contained in His Law that enjoy the blessings and rewards which He has prepared in each case.
■ The Old Law of Moses — YHWH— which details approximately 613 commandments and statutes all make up the Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan, a Constitutional Law handed by God to the people of Israel.
■ The New Law in the Kingdom of God — Jesus Christ — which details approximately 100 commandments and teachings all of which make up the Constitutional Law in God's special Nation of Priests, embodied in the person of Jesus Christ.

2. So, your suggestion is that OP gets himself used to the emotional upheaval rather than see ways to resolve the mental issues that might be behind it all, or even the supposed "spiritual" presence? Or are you saying he needs to figure out the "spiritual" presence... by the way, what is the name of the deity your deal was made with? I had asked earlier as this discussion might not make sense to OP is he has no relationships with said deity, right? undecided

It is sad a thing to see that you do not seek answers to your question but a logical ground for argument, trying to make scientific sense out of spirituality.

It is true that there are hundreds of laws in both the old and new testament but you only need to obey one and everything else will fall into place. "loving God and Loving your neighbour as yourself," And I hope that your logical mind can understand much more about that than it Meets the eye.

God is a personal experience.

The majority of things and situations in this present World have no clear explanation and Spirituality tops the list. Certain things I've spoken about in all my epistles to you can only be understood by Esoterics and I have spoken too much to an Exoteric. The OP Understands my message better than you do.

A piece of advice for you concerning religion and religious texts, when you study them, study with an open heart wanting to learn and not try to look for errors and flaws because if you're on a quest to find anomalies, grammatical blunders, contradictory messages and texts, boy you'd find one too many to count and miss it all.
Shalom.
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Kobojunkie: 3:36am On May 22, 2023
brainycaleb:
■ It is sad a thing to see that you do not seek answers to your question but a logical ground for argument, trying to make scientific sense out of spirituality.
■ It is true that there are hundreds of laws in both the old and new testament but you only need to obey one and everything else will fall into place. "loving God and Loving your neighbour as yourself," And I hope that your logical mind can understand much more about that than it Meets the eye.
■ God is a personal experience.
■ The majority of things and situations in this present World have no clear explanation and Spirituality tops the list. Certain things I've spoken about in all my epistles to you can only be understood by Esoterics and I have spoken too much to an Exoteric. The OP Understands my message better than you do.
■ A piece of advice for you concerning religion and religious texts, when you study them, study with an open heart wanting to learn and not try to look for errors and flaws because if you're on a quest to find anomalies, grammatical blunders, contradictory messages and texts, boy you'd find one too many to count and miss it all. Shalom.
1. I asked you questions in order that I might understand your reasoning. That is just it. undecided

2. Please desist from speaking of that which you have no real knowledge of. In both the Old and New Laws are commandments which dictate that in order to be made Holy by the Law one must observe all of the Law. Essentially if you break one commandment, you transgress the entire Law; Each and everyone of God's Law is All-or-Nothing. undecided

3. Your deity may be a personal experience but the God of Scripture is definitely not personal at all as the same Law and experience of the Law belongs for all. For example, all who are born-again receive the same proof that is as stipulated Jesus Christ. You can't make up your own rules as you go. undecided

4. This is another area where your beliefs differs from scripture. The rules as far as the Kingdom of God are clearly defined and made known to all those who do as commanded. And it is for this reason i has asked earlier that you make known the identity of your deity so we can at least do some background on the entity to better understand where you are coming from. OP knows what you have said little or nothing of? Do you happen to know the OP personally or something? undecided

5. Take your own advice first. When you open a book to learn from it. Always respect its context and allow the book to read itself to you, this as opposed to being quick to insert what are your private delusions in between the texts in a desperate attempt to cause it to agree with your previous delusion. undecided

That book is written in human language and for human consumption and so ought to be comprehended the same way you would any other book written by humans. So I see no reason why you would think it should say something different from that which which original authors, all of them humans, expressed in clear text. undecided
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by brainycaleb(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I asked you questions in order that I might understand your reasoning. That is just it. undecided

2. Please desist from speaking of that which you have no real knowledge of. In both the Old and New Laws are commandments which dictate that in order to be made Holy by the Law one must observe all of the Law. Essentially if you break one commandment, you transgress the entire Law; Each and everyone of God's Law is All-or-Nothing. undecided

That book is written in human language and for human consumption and so ought to be comprehended the same way you would any other book written by humans. So I see no reason why you would think it should say something different from that which which original authors, all of them humans, expressed in clear text. undecided

. undecided

You may be an orthodox Jew? You keep quoting the law and its hold. I for one am not Limited by the law because I have found grace! And like I said earlier, no one can define a path for God, he can do whatever he pleases and I will honestly make the mistake of assuming you already know this.

Your last paragraph speaks Atheism. The Scriptures inspired by God has proven itself through out the ages and not just as an ordinary book but God's Words written by selected servants and Prophets, it is not to be considered as an "ordinary book".
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Kobojunkie: 12:58pm On May 22, 2023
brainycaleb:
■ You may be an orthodox Jew? You keep quoting the law and its hold. I for one am not Limited by the law because I have found grace! And like I said earlier, no one can define a path for God, he can do whatever he pleases and I will honestly make the mistake of assuming you already know this.
■ Your last paragraph speaks Atheism. The Scriptures inspired by God has proven itself through out the ages and not just as an ordinary book but God's Words written by selected servants and Prophets, it is not to be considered as an "ordinary book".
1. I am not an orthodox Jew and what I keep quoting is Jesus Christ, the Law in the Kingdom of God. If you are not under Law/agreement with Jesus Christ — again, Jesus Christ is God's Constitutional Law and Truth in the nation that is the Kingdom of God — what that means is you have no part in God of Scripture and most definitely do not have grace(Eternal Life) since the only source of Eternal life(grace) for going on 2000 years is Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone. undecided

Please abandon all the rhetoric you have fed on from the mouths of religious individuals, open your eyes and mind, as well as the book, and let it read itself to you. None of what you claim is Scriptural nor has anything to do with what is stated in Scripture. undecided

2. Atheism? On the contrary, it is rather what is of Scripture, I am afraid. God did not write even a word found in that book, and for good reason, especially one such as this. That book is written in human language and for human consumption and so ought to be comprehended the same way you would any other book written by humans. In His Law, Jesus Christ, God even insisted that rather than to those who simply study to master what is written, it is to those who do what is written in His Law that He will give more understanding of His Word to — those who use the understanding you have and more understanding will be given to you; those who do not use the understanding they have will have even the little they had taken away from them. And understanding for humans comes by way of comprehension of the human kind. So, if you think that is atheism, then you don't know God at all. undecided
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Youngsage: 8:33pm On May 22, 2023
Acidosis:

Before you respond to that call, make sure you send your farewell message to your people.

Train your mind to respond with the name of "JESUS." If you train your mind properly, you'll find yourself screaming that name. An attempt to respond to that call with a "yes" or something may take you to where you no know.
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by brainycaleb(m): 7:01am On May 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I am not an orthodox Jew and what I keep quoting is Jesus Christ, the Law in the Kingdom of God. If you are not under Law/agreement with Jesus Christ — again, Jesus Christ is God's Constitutional Law and Truth in the nation that is the Kingdom of God — what that means is you have no part in God of Scripture and most definitely do not have grace(Eternal Life) since the only source of Eternal life(grace) for going on 2000 years is Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone. undecided

Please abandon all the rhetoric you have fed on from the mouths of religious individuals, open your eyes and mind, as well as the book, and let it read itself to you. None of what you claim is Scriptural nor has anything to do with what is stated in Scripture. undecided

2. Atheism? On the contrary, it is rather what is of Scripture, I am afraid. God did not write even a word found in that book, and for good reason, especially one such as this. That book is written in human language and for human consumption and so ought to be comprehended the same way you would any other book written by humans. In His Law, Jesus Christ, God even insisted that rather than to those who simply study to master what is written, it is to those who do what is written in His Law that He will give more understanding of His Word to — those who use the understanding you have and more understanding will be given to you; those who do not use the understanding they have will have even the little they had taken away from them. And understanding for humans comes by way of comprehension of the human kind. So, if you think that is atheism, then you don't know God at all. undecided

You have your way with words... Twisting and arranging them to suit your very own context! To you, the scripture is a story book, to me, it means much more.

Your first paragraph exposed how ignorant you are of who Jesus Christ was and his finished work. The Holy Scriptures says in Romans 6vs14 For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

And to further clarify in Romans 8v1-5 by saying "there is therefore now, no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Having discovered myself and my purpose, it is only fair that I come across people who are still searching for the right path. I am a True Christian, I emulate Christ's life and teachings hence I am not bound by religion and her dogmas. Being a Seer, even though I have not fully utilized my potential (for now) has made my life better than ever. Its not just Prescience or what you will call Deja'vu, its bigger than human comprehension.

You're not religious, not a Christian neither a Muslim nor identify as an Atheist or a Scientist, how on this Godly Earth would you grasp whatever I ha e been explaining?
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by onumadu: 9:55am On May 23, 2023
brainycaleb:

You have your way with words... Twisting and arranging them to suit your very own context! To you, the scripture is a story book, to me, it means much more.

Your first paragraph exposed how ignorant you are of who Jesus Christ was and his finished work. The Holy Scriptures says in Romans 6vs14 For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

And to further clarify in Romans 8v1-5 by saying "there is therefore now, no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Having discovered myself and my purpose, it is only fair that I come across people who are still searching for the right path. I am a True Christian, I emulate Christ's life and teachings hence I am not bound by religion and her dogmas. Being a Seer, even though I have not fully utilized my potential (for now) has made my life better than ever. Its not just Prescience or what you will call Deja'vu, its bigger than human comprehension.

You're not religious, not a Christian neither a Muslim nor identify as an Atheist or a Scientist, how on this Godly Earth would you grasp whatever I ha e been explaining?

I have read through your posts on this issue and come to the conclusion that you and I are closer to sharing the same understanding of what Jesus Christ is about.
I have had this argument with certain people on this website, and have gone through the same pains of trying to explain the same thing.

The position you are trying to explain is that I call "enlightened Christianity" or "Jesusism" .
It emphasizes the spiritual rather than the physical.

If you carefully examine the life and actions of Jesus Christ, he spent most of his life challenging the scribes and pharisees (the religious and "righteousness" people of his era). They killed him because of it.

The parable of the good Samaritan is the linchpin of that philosophy whereby, in the story the priest and levite walked past by the wounded man.
Everything Jesus used in parables had intricate and concise purpose for teaching his "gospel" (the good news).

He healed a man with a withered hand on a Sabbath day, to the anger of the same "law obeyers" who accused him of breaking the law.
He repeated the same thing when he allowed his disciples to harvest corn to eat on Sabbath day, which also angered the same pharisees, but Jesus reminded them that the law (of Sabbath in that instance) was made for man, and not man for the law!

Throughout his ministry, he HARDLY condemned anyone, and warned against judging others so that you be not judged.

Even a woman caught in adultery, he forgave her. Why? Because he wanted to emphasize the importance of not judging others.
That is why he asked whoever had never sinned to cast the first stone.

The only group that Jesus condemned strongly and consistently, where the scribes and pharisees (.ie. the people claiming to obey the law, while making lives hell for others). He called them "whited sepulchers" who appear righteous and do everything to obey the law, but inside are full of wickedness and iniquity. He called them "blind guides" who would not enter heaven, but would not allow those who want to enter to do so.
Entering heaven is impossible without having the mind of a child! Jesus said so himself.
Have you ever seen a child judge, count, or keep scores? A child forgives quickly. That is what Jesus was more interested in.

He gave instance of two people praying at the alter. One was saying that he obeys the law and gives alms to the poor etc, while the other was asking God to forgive him, a miserable sinner. He said the second man's prayer was more acceptable to God than the first man's prayer!

He was approached by a rich man who was obeying the law, who wanted to know what else to do to enter heaven, and Jesus told him to go sell all he had and give them to the poor, and come follow him. The man left sadly, and never returned! cheesy

I have said in this thread that to explain the ministry of Jesus Christ would entail writing a full book.

There is a reason the law in the Bible was called "The law of Moses". Why not the law of God?

The Jews of Jesus era kept having a running battle with him about that law, and Jesus kept clashing with them.

At a point (to calm them down) he told them that he Jesus did not come to abolish the law and the prophets, but to FULFILL it (.ie. to show how that law is to be applied to the lives of people).
For example, on divorce, he told them that Moses gave them that law because of the hardness of their hearts! And that in the beginning it was not so. In other words, they had no love -they were wicked and mean, and that is why Moses gave them that law on divorce.
Jesus walked and worked in AGAPE (divine love).

I keep saying that if Jesus were to come disguised today, no church would allow him to even preach!
The church today is actually manned by the scribes and pharisees of our time. Every generation and every age always had them.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by timisquare82(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2023
The only solution to your problem is

Don't tell anyone your intentions or secrets.
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Kobojunkie: 1:22pm On May 23, 2023
brainycaleb:
■ You have your way with words... Twisting and arranging them to suit your very own context! To you, the scripture is a story book, to me, it means much more.
■ Your first paragraph exposed how ignorant you are of who Jesus Christ was and his finished work. The Holy Scriptures says in Romans 6vs14 For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
And to further clarify in Romans 8v1-5 by saying "there is therefore now, no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
■ Having discovered myself and my purpose, it is only fair that I come across people who are still searching for the right path. I am a True Christian, I emulate Christ's life and teachings hence I am not bound by religion and her dogmas. Being a Seer, even though I have not fully utilized my potential (for now) has made my life better than ever. Its not just Prescience or what you will call Deja'vu, its bigger than human comprehension.
■ You're not religious, not a Christian neither a Muslim nor identify as an Atheist or a Scientist, how on this Godly Earth would you grasp whatever I ha e been explaining?
1. Do you know that the disciples never had your Bible in hand during their entire time on this planet? Do you know why? Because God is not in a book. His Words may be written in a book but God Himself is not in a book. Anyways... undecided

2. What amounts to ignorance reading without comprehending what it is you read. The information you quoted from Romans 6 vs 14 & Romans 8 vs 1 - 5 is simply Paul explaining the why of becoming born-again — adopting Jesus Christ over the Old Law of Moses. Paul in those passages attempts to explain what it means to be born of water(abandon the Old Law and be reborn into the New Law) AND Born of Spirit(of Eternal Life). As Jesus Christ made clear in His Gospel, " Except a man be born again — Born of water and Born of Spirit — he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. - John 3 vs 1 - 21" So, here's my question to you at this point. Are you trying to tell us here and now that you are born again — born of water and born of Spirit? If yes, what proof do you have of this? undecided

3. None of what you described as your purpose fits in with any of that stated by Jesus Christ is why I keep insisting that you be true to yourself. You cannot emulate Jesus Christ if He is not first master over you, and Jesus Christ is God's Law, and Truth in the Kingdom of God meaning if you are not first born-again, and submitted in obedience to His teachings and commandments, you are simply not of Him, and this is what Jesus Christ said. He made clear that those who belong to Him — those who love Him — are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 23- implying that those who do not obey Him but proclaim His name anyways are enemies. undecided

So which is it? Are you submitted in obedience to Jesus Christ or are you not? By the way, there are no seers in Jesus Christ(the Kingdom of God) as it is not as it was in the Old Law of Moses, as you must have at least gleaned from Paul's writeup which you quoted earlier. Jesus Christ defined the limits of what is available to those who belong to Him and being a seer is not one of them rather all visions are restricted to that which only has to do with the Kingdom of God — John 14 vs 15 - 26 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 16. undecided

4. I am a follower of Jesus Christ — I live my life in submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments, God's Constitutional Law in the Kingdom of God — meaning I live and breathe Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone, and as such I know the Truth of God enough to know that which is not of Him and that which is of Him. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Carrier Or Buggy: Which is Better? / Meet The World’s Largest Family: 181 Members, 1 Man, 39 Wives, 94 Children / Help A Desperate Friend Is Taking Over My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.