Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night (2759 Views)

Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? / Giant Python Killed In Bariga Lagos Around 2am / My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Roomateneeded: 6:48pm On May 19, 2023
Hello everyone,

For three consecutive night 2, I have been waking up exactly two, scared and feeling like someone is watching me.

I live alone in an environment far from my state. Nobody knows me around here. The thing is, I have terrible dreams before waking up by that time and I can't even recall any of them again. Also, my business is now being affected negatively.

Please I need help.
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Zonefree(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2023
I have terrible dreams before waking up by that time and I can't even recall any of them again.

If you can't recall the dreams, how then did you know they're terrible dreams?

6 Likes

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Loveabove(f): 6:53pm On May 19, 2023
Spiritual forces may be at work.
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Ireportlive: 6:54pm On May 19, 2023
cool

Witching hours is 1 to 3 am peak 4am or there about this is also when people have stroke, die in sleep and run mad

If you are a Christian, go and buy Catholic or Cherubim incense, pray and burn it before sleeping say some Psalm prayers

If you are a Muslim go and buy Islamic incense burn it, pray and recite Surah Al Nas

11 Likes

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Berrityga: 6:56pm On May 19, 2023
Your delusional, you need a therapist.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Lat1ene(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2023
shocked shocked
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 19, 2023
Roomateneeded:
Hello everyone,

For three consecutive night 2, I have been waking up exactly two, scared and feeling like someone is watching me.

I live alone in an environment far from my state. Nobody knows me around here. The thing is, I have terrible dreams before waking up by that time and I can't even recall any of them again. Also, my business is now being affected negatively.

Please I need help.

Witches are at work...the fact that you're waking up exactly by 2 consecutively means you have to pray

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by zeuss: 6:57pm On May 19, 2023
Berrityga:
Your delusional, you need a therapist.
U don't understand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by zeuss: 6:59pm On May 19, 2023
Roomateneeded:
Hello everyone,

Please I need help.
Go close to God, Avoid sin, pray always and fast.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by donbachi(m): 7:08pm On May 19, 2023
Dem done dey hotspot your destiny data bundle on a spiritual hyperlink.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On May 19, 2023
Roomateneeded:
■ Hello everyone,For three consecutive night 2, I have been waking up exactly two, scared and feeling like someone is watching me. I live alone in an environment far from my state. Nobody knows me around here. The thing is, I have terrible dreams before waking up by that time and I can't even recall any of them again. Also, my business is now being affected negatively. Please I need help.
So, you hear your name at about 2 am every night, and without even responding to the call your dreams and even your business are being negatively impacted? Why not answer— acknowledge the caller whether mentally or with a vocal response— and see if that turns things back around for you. undecided
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Roomateneeded: 8:24pm On May 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, you hear your name at about 2 am every night, and without even responding to the call your dreams and even your business are being negatively impacted? Why not answer— acknowledge the caller whether mentally or with a vocal response— and see if that turns things back around for you. undecided
Am I supposed to say,"yes sir, it me Ebele or what?"

The call was like a rhetoric call. It's cripples my mind and body with instant fear. It doesn't create room for response. It was terrible, this natural fear that pumps up first from a night mare of ghosts (people I know that died in d past) or something scary like me actually been attacked or killed.

I know u don't take it serious, if u know how scared I am ryt now, you will...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Houseofglam7(f): 8:30pm On May 19, 2023
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On May 19, 2023
Roomateneeded:
■ Am I supposed to say,"yes sir, it me Ebele or what?" The call was like a rhetoric call. It's cripples my mind and body with instant fear. It doesn't create room for response. It was terrible, this natural fear that pumps up first from a night mare of ghosts (people I know that died in d past) or something scary like me actually been attacked or killed. I know u don't take it serious, if u know how scared I am ryt now, you will...
I do take it seriously! Maybe a "What is it?" retort is all that is necessary. Something tells me that there is a mental reason for this. I have, on occasion, not rare, heard my name in my sleep or at least I assumed I heard my name each of those times. At first, like you, my reaction was of fear, but as time went on, I decided it was best to act in the affirmative and do whatever it was my mind may have on it at that point — possible anxieties— and then head back to bed afterward having dealt with all I could think that could have led to my subconscious ripping me out of sleep as it did. The problem goes away like that. undecided
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Acidosis(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2023
Roomateneeded:

The call was like a rhetoric call. It's cripples my mind and body with instant fear. It doesn't create room for response. It was terrible, this natural fear that pumps up first from a night mare of ghosts (people I know that died in d past) or something scary like me actually been attacked or killed.

Before you respond to that call, make sure you send your farewell message to your people.

Train your mind to respond with the name of "JESUS." If you train your mind properly, you'll find yourself screaming that name. An attempt to respond to that call with a "yes" or something may take you to where you no know.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Mmirinma: 9:38pm On May 19, 2023
Get a book, write down any part of the dream you can recall, then remove every fear from your mind and try to listen to the information that the voice wants to relay.
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by JungleJustice01: 10:05pm On May 19, 2023
It's a spiritual attack. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that.

You have to awaken and protect your spirit man. Start fasting and midnight prayers at that time (between 13 and 2am)

If you're not capable of doing it on your own, seek spiritual counsel through your church or try deliverance at MFM: it's tough dry fasting and prayers for 3 days.

Up to you to take charge of your situation.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by henrimoto(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2023
Roomateneeded:

Pls, don't take it likely...Go spiritual about it with prayers. Meet a serious pastor/Man Of God. For Deliverance prayers. Also share what you are going through with your immediate family, even though you are far away from them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:17pm On May 19, 2023
You are hallucinating.

OR

Just bored and here looking for replies to your imaginary story.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by osmosis101(m): 10:38pm On May 19, 2023
Prayer Works Bro

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On May 19, 2023
henrimoto:
■ Pls, don't take it likely...Go spiritual about it with prayers. Meet a serious pastor/Man Of God. For Deliverance prayers. Also share what you are going through with your immediate family, even though you are far away from them.
God swore that He doesn't answer the prayers of the unrighteous so what gain is there for OP to engage in the exercise in bold? undecided

You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who he loves. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided

All this means that if you are not sending OP to directly consult a Babalawo or a voodoo man, you are simply sending him out on a wild goose chase and he is bound to end up even more twisted than he seems to be right now. undecided
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On May 19, 2023
osmosis101:
Prayer Works Bro
Prayers indeed work for the righteous, but not for the unrighteous, and this is what God Himself said. undecided

You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who he loves. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Ay04z(m): 10:43pm On May 19, 2023
Get a praying partner room mate.. Stop endangering ur life... Staying alone is risky
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by osmosis101(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2023
Your comment is too long for me to read.....i'm very f@#kactive,i drink beer,smoke and sorts but when matters arise...wake up midnight,pray.not even shouting,I talk as if GOD is at the corner of my room........and BOOOOOOOM works like magic.
maphor
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by CLATHRIN: 10:59pm On May 19, 2023
Roomateneeded:
Hello everyone,

Please I need help.

The Lord asked me to give you this word:

Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. 16 Confess your sins to each other and pray for each. Receive your freedom right now in Jesus name, amen. You must first believe.
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Kobojunkie: 11:37pm On May 19, 2023
osmosis101:
Your comment is too long for me to read.....i'm very f@#kactive,i drink beer,smoke and sorts but when matters arise...wake up midnight,pray.not even shouting,I talk as if GOD is at the corner of my room........and BOOOOOOOM works like magic.
maphor
What you describe is no different from self-therapy really and I concur it works wonders in many of these cases. undecided

https://www.nhs.uk/mental-health/talking-therapies-medicine-treatments/talking-therapies-and-counselling/self-help-therapies/#:~:text=Self%2Dhelp%20therapies%20are%20psychological,see%20if%20it's%20for%20you.
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by 1Sharon(f): 12:21am On May 20, 2023
You were just having a nightmare. We all get them.
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by JeffreyJunior: 2:08am On May 20, 2023
I don't believe in certain superstitions but if I were you, I would listen carefully to the "voice" and hear everything it says if actually it exists.

Try late workouts also and bath with warm water before bed. It will make you sleep deep and sound.

Your nightmares and the "voice" can as well be figment of your imagination born out of stress and lack of quality sleep.

Lastly, you may need to see a doctor. It could be that you have mental illness that is gradually developing.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by LikeAking: 2:24am On May 20, 2023
Lol!!
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:05am On May 20, 2023
Roomateneeded:

Be a man, smallie!
Seeing ghosts or people who're already late in the real life or being attacked in your dreams shouldn't be the cause of such extreme fears for a man, unless you're still a kid.

I laugh such things off once i wake and simply say "oh boy, thank God say those idiots no kid persin oo". I've been doing that since childhood and i just crossed 40 this year, and i still haven't died.
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by brainycaleb(m): 4:06am On May 20, 2023
Roomateneeded:
Hello everyone,

Please I need help.

Fact is, you're a Seer! Not a Prophet, but a Seer! Get closer to God and learn to pray, not "fall and die prayer". Learn to communicate with God and everything will be okay.

Its not an accident that you wake up 2am for 3 consecutive days, that's only 3 days you remembered, its been going on like that for your entire life but you didn't notice, the spiritual realm is very accessible from 2am to around 3:30 am.

Hearing your name clearly at that hour of the morning in a place where no one knows you is even more valid. Connect to God and it will become clearer. Please stay away from sin ooo.
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Kobojunkie: 4:11am On May 20, 2023
brainycaleb:
■ Fact is, you're a Seer! Not a Prophet, but a Seer! Get closer to God and learn to pray, not "fall and die prayer". Learn to communicate with God and everything will be okay.

■ Its not an accident that you wake up 2am for 3 consecutive days, that's only 3 days you remembered, its been going on like that for your entire life but you didn't notice, the spiritual realm is very accessible from 2am to around 3:30 am. Hearing your name clearly at that hour of the morning in a place where no one knows you is even more valid. Connect to God and it will become clearer. Please stay away from sin ooo.
Are you yourself a seer? What do you see and how has it resolved your own life? undecided

Which God do you connect these claims to by the way? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me / The Wife Wants To Buy Herself A Car but her Husband Is Yet To Get One / Why Is My Father So Quiet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.