Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,160 members, 7,957,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night (3131 Views)

Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? / Giant Python Killed In Bariga Lagos Around 2am / My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by brainycaleb(m): 5:20am On May 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Do you know that the disciples never had your Bible in hand during their entire time on this planet? Do you know why? Because God is not in a book. His Words may be written in a book but God Himself is not in a book. Anyways... undecided

2. What amounts to ignorance reading without comprehending what it is you read. [/b]The information you quoted from [b]Romans 6 vs 14 & Romans 8 vs 1 - 5 is simply Paul explaining the why of becoming born-again — adopting Jesus Christ over the Old Law of Moses. Paul in those passages attempts to explain what it means to be born of water(abandon the Old Law and be reborn into the New Law) AND Born of Spirit(of Eternal Life). As Jesus Christ made clear in His Gospel, " Except a man be born again — Born of water and Born of Spirit — he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. - John 3 vs 1 - 21" So, here's my question to you at this point. Are you trying to tell us here and now that you are born again — born of water and born of Spirit? If yes, what proof do you have of this? undecided

3. None of what you described as your purpose fits in with any of that stated by Jesus Christ is why I keep insisting that you be true to yourself. You cannot emulate Jesus Christ if He is not first master over you, and Jesus Christ is God's Law, and Truth in the Kingdom of God meaning if you are not first born-again, and submitted in obedience to His teachings and commandments, you are simply not of Him, and this is what Jesus Christ said. He made clear that those who belong to Him — those who love Him — are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 23- implying that those who do not obey Him but proclaim His name anyways are enemies. undecided

So which is it? Are you submitted in obedience to Jesus Christ or are you not? By the way, there are no seers in Jesus Christ(the Kingdom of God) as it is not as it was in the Old Law of Moses, as you must have at least gleaned from Paul's writeup which you quoted earlier. [/b]Jesus Christ defined the limits of what is available to those who belong to Him and being a seer is not one of them rather all visions are restricted to that which only has to do with the Kingdom of God — [b]John 14 vs 15 - 26 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 16. undecided

4[b]. I am a follower of Jesus Christ — I live my life in submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments, God's Constitutional Law in the Kingdom of God[/b] — meaning I live and breathe Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone, and as such I know the Truth of God enough to know that which is not of Him and that which is of Him. undecided

Why do you keep shooting yourself in the foot?
You recently claim to follow Christ in your last paragraph yet you know so little of him and his Father... this is because you have been reading the bible as an ordinary book without spiritual guidance.

Let's correct that. Before you read the Holy Scriptures, ask for the help of the Holy spirit, who is the Comforter and Teacher, open your heart and be willing to learn, you will discover something new. And please don't argue or fight with me, just do this because you have a flawed understanding of the whole issue. Unlearn and Learn.
Shalom.
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by brainycaleb(m): 5:29am On May 24, 2023
onumadu:

I have read through your posts on this issue and come to the conclusion that you and I are closer to sharing the same understanding of what Jesus Christ is about.
I have had this argument with certain people on this website, and have gone through the same pains of trying to explain the same thing.

The position you are trying to explain is that I call "enlightened Christianity" or "Jesusism" .
It emphasizes the spiritual rather than the physical.

Jesus walked and worked in AGAPE (divine love).

I keep saying that if Jesus were to come disguised today, no church would allow him to even preach!
The church today is actually manned by the scribes and pharisees of our time. Every generation and every age always had them.

I am wowed! I thought I was the only one! Just like Prophet Elijah said in 1st Kings! 18!

Very soon, God will bring everyone of us out to correct the misconceptions in Christianity.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Kobojunkie: 1:41pm On May 24, 2023
brainycaleb:
■ I am wowed! I thought I was the only one! Just like Prophet Elijah said in 1st Kings! 18!

Very soon, God will bring everyone of us out to correct the misconceptions in Christianity.
Jesus Christ told you in His Gospel that John the Baptist was the last of his kind---- Old Covenant Prophets --- sent by God and this almost 2000 years ago. Yet, here you are pretending God is wrong and you are right? Yikes! undecided
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On May 24, 2023
brainycaleb:
■ Why do you keep shooting yourself in the foot?
You recently claim to follow Christ in your last paragraph yet you know so little of him and his Father... this is because you have been reading the bible as an ordinary book without spiritual guidance.
■ Let's correct that. Before you read the Holy Scriptures, ask for the help of the Holy spirit, who is the Comforter and Teacher, open your heart and be willing to learn, you will discover something new. ■ And please don't argue or fight with me, just do this because you have a flawed understanding of the whole issue. Unlearn and Learn.
Shalom.
1. undecided

○ The writings in that book are not meant to be used as talisman to ward off the unwanted -- this is tested and proven to be the case by well over 2 billion people.
○ the book is not a book of spells to be effectively invoked against eviil. Yet again, this has been tested and proven by over 2000000000 people.
○ Equally, as a spiritual guide, none of the authors of the many books contained in the compendium contained in your Bible proclaims his writings are meant to be construed as such

So, you see how your claim that your Bible is some sort of spiritual guide holds absolutely no water when put up against the facts presented by the authors and reality itself? undecided

2. According to Jesus Christ,

○ Only those who have in fact become Holy and acceptable vessels of God can obtain the one called the Holy Spirit aka the Spirit of Truth - John 14 vs 15 - 27. And in order to become Holy, one must, through continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, be set free from slavery to Sin by the Truth of God -- Jesus Christ whose spirit is also the Spirit of Truth - John 8 vs 31 - 36. So, a sinner cannot have the Holy Spirit, this is what Jesus Christ said.

○ Now, while Jesus Christ never said the Holy Spirit is first required before one can have understanding, what He instead said is that it is those who use the understanding that they have already been given that the father will give more understanding to; those who do not use the understanding they have will have even the little they had taken away from them- Matthew 13 vs 10 - 12 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 30 & Matthew 25 vs 29.

3. Over and over, you reveal that the one working in you has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ, because no one who in fact know the Truth of God would spew contradictory ideas using His name, something you have consistently done throughout the course of this conversation. I honestly tell folks that Jesus Christ is not by force and that happens to be the Truth since He is a choice offered only to those who truly desire to submit and obey God. Those who seize the choice by force will only have themselves to blame for eternity. undecided
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by brainycaleb(m): 6:58pm On May 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. undecided

So, you see how your claim that your Bible is some sort of spiritual guide holds absolutely no water when put up against the facts presented by the authors and reality itself? undecided

A Christian who doesn't believe in the Bible or understand the fables from the Gospel... I understand it makes you feel good to rubbish whatever I write just to console yourself for your lack of understanding and like I said before, you just keep shooting yourself in the foot over and over again and hence, I will no longer do you the honours of replying to your post.
Shalom.
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On May 24, 2023
brainycaleb:
■ A Christian who doesn't believe in the Bible or understand the fables from the Gospel...
■ I understand it makes you feel good to rubbish whatever I write just to console yourself for your lack of understanding and like I said before,
■ you just keep shooting yourself in the foot over and over again and hence, I will no longer do you the honours of replying to your post.
Shalom.
1. For the umpteenth time, I am not of the religion of Christianity, and the Gospel is instead the Constitutional Law in the Kingdom of God, a nation of which I am a citizen. undecided

2. The one here who feels good spewing rubbish and lies wrapped around the many mentions of the name of Jesus Christ here is you, not me. undecided

3. You keep accusing me but you never actually back up your accusation by providing the Word of God as backing, guess why? You have nothing but false accusations to bring forward. undecided
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by onumadu: 8:12am On May 25, 2023
This song, when played with LOVE in your heart, breaks all kinds of spiritual yokes.
The idea is to change your vibration and gets you to a DOMINION vibration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkW_PhFw0zM
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by onumadu: 8:15am On May 25, 2023
This next song is particularly GOOD for NIGHT just before you fall asleep...

Fall asleep while this song plays, and have a peaceful and calm sleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9gElnkSIr8
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Turquoiseee: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. How can an antiChrist — against Jesus Christ — advise you to do exactly that which Jesus Christ commands? Are you alright up there at all? undecided

2. I challenge you here and now to point out just one of the wrong ideas you accuse me of dishing out and lets both examine scripture to see if it is indeed wrong or not. undecided

3. So, never mind that God Himself said your prayers are an abomination to Him, you think that by attacking me, you make God's own Word of naught? undecided

4. Jesus Christ Himself said that by their fruits you shall know those who belong to Him from those who do not belong to Him. Are you saying that I am wrong for judging the fruits of OP in order to determine where he falls, just as Jesus Christ commands that I do? undecided

5. So, I am a deceiver for doing that which Jesus Christ said and taught, but you, without proof, are fine with casting me down just because you are uncomfortable with the scriptural truths I have stated? undecided

6. Here's a secret! The devil is a father of lies, so when he quotes from scripture, he applies special interpretations to twist what is written in order to replace its meaning with his lies. This is similar to what you churchians and your pastors/GOs/mogs/GBS/Popes/Priests/Bishops are experts at doing — twisting scripture to suit your many private narratives and doctrines. undecided
Oh please spare me all that balderdash you’re spewing out of your mouth. My problem with your comments is that whenever anyone is asked to seek God’s face about a matter you quickly come in to say all men are sinners and without righteousness we cannot seek God’s face. Also God will not hear ones prayers.
You keep quoting the same scripture! Forgetting that Jesus knows we all are fallible and hence He told us that if we confess and forsake our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us.
You are not God to pass such judgements.
That is why you’re an anti-christ!
The Lord Rebuke you in Jesus Name!
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
Turquoiseee:
Oh please spare me all that balderdash you’re spewing out of your mouth. My problem with your comments is that whenever anyone is asked to seek God’s face about a matter you quickly come in to say all men are sinners and without righteousness we cannot seek God’s face.
■ Also God will not hear ones prayers.
■ You keep quoting the same scripture! Forgetting that Jesus knows we all are fallible and hence He told us that if we confess and forsake our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us.
■ You are not God to pass such judgements.
■ That is why you’re an anti-christ! The Lord Rebuke you in Jesus Name!
1. According to Jesus Christ, those who are righteous become like Him-- they go about doing what He did. So how many of those have you met in all of your days on earth? undecided

2. God Himself said He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous. Jesus Christ said the same thing. Do you not believe and trust God? undecided

3. The same Jesus Christ said that except your righteousness exceeds that of the unrighteous, you will never enter into the presence of God. Do you not believe Jesus Christ? undecided

4. Notice that none of the above were in reference to claims made by my person but by Jesus Christ Himself, and it is Jesus Christ who said He will judge all who are in the Kingdom of God based on His everlasting Truth when He returns. So, you pretending that I am your problem will not change anything. lipsrsealed

5. Anti-christ means teaching or adhering to that which violates the teachings of Jesus Christ while pretending you do so on behalf of Jesus Christ. Clearly, I am not the one against God's Truth here. undecided
Re: I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night by obuburam: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
Pray, Pray and Pray.
It's not normal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl / His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding / Is It Right To Allow Ur Husband's Elder Sister(not Married)to Live Wit U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.