Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife (2381 Views)

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by Ilamina(f): 5:30am On May 20, 2023
undecided

This had me realize I have had it easy
I thought things like that only happen in our grandmothers generation
How do women manage, 8 child from the delicate vagina

I think nigerian men are abusive

These montessori people are wicked mehn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by CivilianJTF(m): 5:58am On May 20, 2023
Is it from your V@gina?

6 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by Ireportlive: 6:01am On May 20, 2023
E dey happen for trenches

Fvcking is their only entertainment

Naming ceremony is there only celebration

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by Oluromantic: 6:34am On May 20, 2023
Don't under estimate the enduring capacity of vagina o. Is it because it's soft? That petite softness is the beauty and strength of it. If it was rigid, d*cks won't drive through it easily and babies heads will break as they come out.

8 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by thesilentman(m): 6:34am On May 20, 2023
Ilamina:
undecided

Lol,you are showing empathy for the vag of an unwise woman...na she get her toto.I have a couple like that next door.Infact,shame catch me for them.About 8 kids on ground already and i heared that woman saying she's not done with childbearing yet.Imagine! And the kids are going through hardscrabble upbringing,neverhaving enough to eat everyday,begging.Before, my wife used to reach out to them but i stopped her when the woman made that declaration.I couldnt afford sponsoring ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by thesilentman(m): 6:44am On May 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

No be lie.The most painful one is the belief by some people(mostly yoruba)in making many babies as they don't know which one will succeed in life enough to lift the family out of poverty.So i maintain that it all boils down to ignorance-acute one o.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by thesilentman(m): 6:55am On May 20, 2023
Oluromantic:
Don't under estimate the enduring capacity of vagina o. Is it because it's soft? That petite softness is the beauty and strength of it. If it was rigid, d*cks won't drive through it easily and babies heads will break as they come out.
We are not talking about the beauty of childbearing nor the intricacy of the vag during the process.This post is addressing one of many societal ills.What do you think about unplanned childbearing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2023
Ilamina:
undecided

As long as their father has money to take care of all of them. Give them good education even after graduation. I see no problem there. But I won't practice that . 4 kids. I'm done.

While growing up in warri, we had two families as neighbors. One was Urhobo while the other were Igbos. Both families had seven boys each. No girl. They sent all to university. All are graduates .

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2023
As long as you have the ability to raise them,wetin concern me.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by Sunshine34(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2023
Yes, because the woman is vulnerable. She can't decide for herself,hence the man keep pounding her with every little peanut he gives to her.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by Ibaaboy(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2023
Kpekus no dey tire

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by Sammy101111(m): 10:38am On May 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

You are right I know one man living in face me I slap you with 6 kids and he’s wife no tv
The wife they always born every 2 years

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by Jeon(f): 10:43am On May 20, 2023
Ilamina:
undecided
This had me realize I have had it easy I thought things like that only happen in our grandmothers generation How do women manage, 8 child from the delicate vagina
I swear the thing is disgusting. And most don't have the means of taking care of the children 🚸.

5 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by Ilamina(f): 10:46am On May 20, 2023
Jeon:

I swear the thing is disgusting.
And most don't have the means of taking care of the children 🚸.
they all look taken care of
Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by faceLAGOS: 8:03pm On May 20, 2023
Ilamina:
undecided

Ilamina

If you are willing & ready to put bumbum down, I’m eager to make you birth fifteen children.
Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2023
Jeon:

I swear the thing is disgusting.
And most don't have the means of taking care of the children 🚸.

Are you gay?
Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by PoliteActivist: 10:59am On May 23, 2023
thesilentman:

No be lie.The most painful one is the belief by some people(mostly yoruba)in making many babies as they don't know which one will succeed in life enough to lift the family out of poverty.So i maintain that it all boils down to ignorance-acute one o.

But that belief makes sense, doesn't it?
Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by PoliteActivist: 11:01am On May 23, 2023
Sunshine34:
Yes, because the woman is vulnerable. She can't decide for herself,hence the man keep pounding her with every little peanut he gives to her.

If you only knew. It is the WOMEN that want unlimited kids. Always the women. I think it's some sort if addiction. And they'll do anything to trick the man
Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by thesilentman(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2023
PoliteActivist:

But that belief makes sense, doesn't it?
I see no logic in it jare.I heared of a family that had 6 kids and lost all before the parents even gain any thing from them.Ori lo mo o,my bro.Na only head know.
Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by PoliteActivist: 11:25am On May 23, 2023
thesilentman:

I see no logic in it jare.I heared of a family that had 6 kids and lost all before the parents even gain any thing from them.Ori lo mo o,my bro.Na only head know.

To be honest, I hate to admit it, and I don't support it, but I've seen too many cases where the last or near last of a lot of kids is the only one that makes it.
There's this billionaire guy, the 19th of 21 kids of an impoverished polygamous family. Bobrisky is the very last and only successful of a huge impoverished polygamous family, and so on.
This guy below is the 165th child and the only one who is widely known and who made it into Nigerian history

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife by Ilamina(f): 12:02am On Jun 03, 2023
He's children went to Montessori

(1) (Reply)

I Forcked My Brother In Our Family Swimming Pool (naija Sexstory) / Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now / She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.