Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her (2385 Views)

Falling In Love And Remaining In Love... Things You Should Know. (pic) / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by snazzydon: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2008
There was a girl whom her parents gave birth as the only child in nubiki village, kwara state; she was dating several guys, some fucking her without condom.
One day she got pregnant and was thinking who would have done that since she use to Bleep without! she went to guy A, he denied, B denied, C,,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y, and Z guy denied. The poor girl had no option than to ABORT the baby after 3 months of helpless situation. She borrowed money from one of her friends, promising to pay back with interest once she gets rid of that thing her womb.
She finally did the abortion with a local doctor.
She succeeded but unfortunately it was a twin baby
The doctor removed one not knowing that one still remain in her womb,
She failed sick and later rushed to the hospital but she did not survive.
Question: Now the girl she borrowed N25, 000 is angry, worried about the whereabouts of her money. She traced the deceased house and found out she's dead.
Now if u were the girl, would u 4get ur 5 months hard earned salary?
Would u tax the deceased parents the money? (Meaning u supported the abortion)
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by CrazyMan(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2008
Hmmm. Awful story Snazzy, truth is I can never lend any girl my money for abortion no matter how much intrest she promises to pay me back in return.
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by snazzydon: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2008
u said it all my dear
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by foshola(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2008
if i m the gir, i will forgive since there is always hope
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by Frankies(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2008
Bleep this snazzy and his fake stories. Before it was a manager asking him to impregnate her .now it is about this. No more africa magic channel for you. Too much movies is bad. you sulk!!!!!!!
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by foshola(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2008
maybe is a different person cox their names/usernames are not the same, i guess
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by 25more(f): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2008
i hate abortion with intense passion, and since the girl died the other girls money also died. the parents of the dead one shouldnt pay for it cox they didnt borrow the money, and girl has no evidence to prove that she lend such amount of money to the dead. end of story for her, her money is gone for life thats what she gets for supporting bad thing. cry
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by foshola(m): 3:50am On Nov 30, 2008

i hate abortion with intense passion, and since the girl died the other girls money also died. the parents of the dead one shouldn't pay for it cox they didn't borrow the money, and girl has no evidence to prove that she lend such amount of money to the dead. end of story for her, her money is gone for life that's what she gets for supporting bad thing. Cry

na true talk bi that o
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 30, 2008
sigh. comic relief undecided
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by foshola(m): 4:32am On Nov 30, 2008
comic kee, are u sure?
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 30, 2008
It has to be. c'mon, guy A-Z? undecided
Eithe rhe's lying or he's jokin.

Guy XN nko? tongue
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by A40(m): 4:54am On Nov 30, 2008
If the story is for real then too bad dead body no dey pay person money she should even feel guilty because she is one of those that encouraged the poor babe to kill herself by giving her money to do the whole abortion thing she should just move on hopefully she won't do such next time
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by foshola(m): 4:57am On Nov 30, 2008
If the story is for real then too bad dead body no dey pay person money she should even feel guilty because she is one of those that encouraged the poor babe to kill herself by giving her money to do the whole abortion thing she should just move on hopefully she won't do such next time
its real
the girl (deceased) did not tell her best friend that she was using the money for abortion
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 30, 2008
atleast now we know who is who. double identities embarassed
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by Akinagirl(f): 5:23am On Nov 30, 2008
I have seen a lot of these snazzy ids. But the girls money is gone. The girl that died also died with the money.
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by A40(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2008
foshola:

its real
the girl (deceased) did not tell her best friend that she was using the money for abortion
Ohh really? so she lied to the other poor girl!! damn what can one say? where i come from its not good to talk bad about the dead
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2008
@ snazzy

You should change your username to "snupid".

Imagine, someone dies of abortion and you are here asking questions about money.

Do you have common sense at all?
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by kugaba(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2008
i wouldn't even forgive myself, how much more going to make a case 4 such peanut cash. The guilt in lending the cash to her and the significance( i actually killed her) will be memory that may torment me 4 long
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2008
kugaba:

i wouldn't even forgive myself, how much more going to make a case 4 such peanut cash. The guilt in lending the cash to her and the significance( i actually killed her) will be memory that may torment me 4 long

She is responsible for herself so that aint my cup of tea.

However it's very insensitive and insensible to be discussing about money when someone has just lost her life. What happened to respect?
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by Akinagirl(f): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2008
Yeah its pretty insensitive to only have money on your mind when a person just passed away. If the friend asked about money, than she wasn't a very good friend.
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by Akinagirl(f): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2008
And what kind of quack doctor didn't notice that there were two babies in the womb?
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by foshola(m): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2008
Maybe na native doctor.Using harbs
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by iceland(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2008
What kind of abortion costs 25,000 nairaIt is nine months pregnancy?
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by kugaba(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2008
foshola:

Maybe na native doctor.Using harbs

How do they do that? Anyway i hate to imagine it. but then That's a million dollar question. That something as serious as that can evade detection by "doctor". That questions the credibility of the report/story
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by foshola(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2008
Maybe d deceased lied to ure d remaining cash 4another issue
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by ima1(f): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2008
well if the girl wants the money so bad, then she can kill herself, go to hell and find the money otherwise the money is gone, you can't ask a dead person for money, and she can't go to the girl's parent either bcoz they did not borrow the money from her.
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by ndumart: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2008
The girl that lent the late girl money actually killed her. She should never have supported the abortion in the first place, let alone borrow her money to commit the act. She should be arrested. There's blood on her hands.
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by foshola(m): 2:13am On Dec 01, 2008
na true talk
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by foshola(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2008
Wait u mean she killed mrs president?
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by danielaolu(f): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2008
@poster, please say no to that friend of urs
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by Chetachuku(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2008
One day she got pregnant and was thinking who would have done that since she use to mess without! she went to guy A, he denied, B denied, C,,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y, and Z guy denied. The poor girl had no option than to ABORT the baby after 3 months of helpless situation
Na waa o o o . The babe is a machine. Had she been alive, she would have got to guy AA,AB,AC,AD--------AZ; BA,BB,BC,BD---------BZ; CA, CB,CC,CD--------CZ. Who knows. She may even get to guyZA,ZB,ZC,ZD----- ZZ. May her soul rest in ,
Re: She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her by izeek(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2008
iceland:

What kind of abortion costs 25,000 nairaIt is nine months pregnancy?

how u take know say she was over-charged?
by thier tots u shall know dem.
chief abortonist.

@post,
its been said and i tink this is a classic example,
"what u know wont kill u, its wat u dont know".

soo sad for the girl, even though i know say u madeup the story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives / How Can I Get This Guy Out Of My Head / Woman = Woe to Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.