Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I (45224 Views)

Why Sexual Immorality Is Dangerous / How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society / Rev. Dr. Chidi Okoroafor Suspended By Assemblies Of God Over Sexual Immorality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On May 21, 2023
Generalwoodzz:
■ The irony is that the church is not a holy ground anymore. Perhaps only a few is exempted from the contagion. The church is filled to capacity with hypocritical members who fuccked all night. Smoked all night and Drugged all night. And there she goes walking to the alter of God. She has the gut to stand in the holy of holies with a panties filled with the cum of man whom isn't her husband to give testimony...In Sunday news: I'm actively looking for a LinkedIn account to buy. Message me on Whatsapp using the number on signature if you got any
When were your churches ever holy ground? Even the first pope was an immoral man but did that hinder the lust of men for power and control using the name of God? Did it stop the gullible from continuing to flock in all while pretending they know and love God? NO! Your churches are simply social clubs where men gather to pretend they have a knowing of a God whom they genuinely do not regard. undecided
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Kobojunkie: 3:30pm On May 21, 2023
Divoc19:
■ Anything sexual is part of human nature. While everything sexual should be done with moderation, God created these urge for a reason. Adultery and fornication is allowed if there's no commitment to anyone. This is my take.
Jesus Christ only gave one law regarding sexual sin, but churchianism, the religion of Christianity, seems overly obsessed with the subject, ever wonder why? It has to do with the fact that these folks cannot separate their bodies from anything even their ideas of God. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On May 21, 2023
Khafsun:
So which take God go use on judgement day. Your own abi Him own
Definitely not your Adeboye's take as his idea remains antichrist even in this. undecided
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On May 21, 2023
Spirit247:
Many Witches and Wizards would be shocked by the TRUTH that they shall discover here today. Their eyes shall become opened to the Truth that Satan has long hidden from them. Have you ever Travelled out of your Body or Lucid Dreamed? Let's get Real, Comment and Share your Experience below:
As for me, when I was in the University, I had a roommate, we were both deeply interested in becoming Spiritually Powerful. We started reading many Esoteric Books and Practising all the steps required for Soul-traveling. I imagined going out of my Body to Lecturers Office a week or two before Exams to spiritually Spy all the Exam questions so that I can read up and get first grades.
It should be noted that, even though most Witches, Wizards, Sapentine Agents, Marine Agents, etc. don't realize it, it is this same Principle of Astral Projection that they all use to go to their Coven meetings. The most important part of the Processes that leads up to Astral Projection is that the mind Must be Emptied of all thoughts as we stayed still and motionless. After which only humming of a Mantra is maintained. Soon, after which a Vibration would be sensed in the Room, and you will then feel a Tingling in any particular part of your Body. It is after the Tingling that you will see your Soul floating out of your Body. As you turn to look at your Body lying on the bed, you will notice the Silver Cord that connects your Soul to your Body.
As you float out of your Room and drift/fly away, your Silver Cord keeps extending. All the Esoteric Books warned us strongly that the only thing to be feared in Astral World is Fear itself. Because there are Pletoral of very wicked Malevolent Demons that would most Probably be encountered. If you fear, they hijack your Soul and the Silver Cord would break. If it break, it means automatic Death of the Person in Physical. This and Judgement from our CREATOR largely account for "Peaceful" death of many "Adventurous" Youths, Occultic Persons, Witches or Wizards that you heard that they died in their Sleep.
It was later when I became BornAgain that I realized the hidden Truth and Deception of Satan that even most of the Occultists, Witches and Wizards don't know that they are being decieved. No Humanbeing can ever Travel into the Spirit Realm without a Spirit coming to Take him/her out of the Body! Many of the Books Sweet-tongued us into Believing in that Humans are Supernatural Beings, that they only want to Help us to discover the Spiritual Ability and Power that is in us already; Lies from the pit of Hell! This has lured a lot of "adventurous" Youths to become permanently spiritual Slaves to Demons and Tools for Satan to Wreck Havock among Humanity.
The Esoteric Books never told us the Truth! They never told us that it was an initiation Process, that the Mantra(chanting things that they don't tell us the Meaning or why) is actually summoning/invitation to a Demon to come and Take over the already Emptied and Submitted Mind/Soul, that the Vibration we felt in the Room was the Arrival of the Demon Spirit, that the Tingling was the Hooking up to the Human Soul by the Demon after which the Soul is pulled out. That the Demon Spirit hides behind as it pulls out your Soul from your Body to give you a very False Experience that you are the one Flying all by yourself.
During the disguised initiation process, why do the Esoteric Books mandate us to Empty our Minds or chant Mantras before being able to Astral-Project out of our bodies? Watchman Nee later helped me to understand that the Pure SPIRIT of our CREATOR will never seek to Take over a Man's Consciousness, only Satanic Spirits do that! Because Satan tries to hide from Humans that those Mantras are Invitation to Demon Spirit that comes to connect the Soul out of the Body and gives false impression of flying in the Spirit Realm. Till I became BornAgain, I never knew that Pure SPIRIT from our CREATOR too does exactly same to those that Completely Surrender to HIM through HIS Son our MESSIAH.

It is a Fundamental Eternal Law which I AM THAT I AM Established: Humans were not Created to live in the Spirit Realm without Permission of a Spirit just as Spirits are not Created to live in our Physical Realm without Permission of Human. Psalm 115:16 "The highest Heaven belongs to I AM THAT I AM, but HE has given the earth to the descendants of Adam."
That is why a Demon that wants to Destroy a Family must lure one of them to become a Witch or Wizards which then serves as the Demon's Legitimate Link into Physical Human Realm to start Destroying Lives of those Family Members. Satan is completely powerless in our Physical World without any form of Human Cooperation. It is the Humans that submits to him out of foolish myopic Selfishness and Pride that betrays innocent Humanity into Satanic Bondage.
So, every Spiritual Gift exihbited by any Human must have a Spirit's backing(either our CREATOR's Spirit of Satan's Spirit). Those that want more Light on this should go and Read "HE Came to Set the Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown.
Anyone and everyone that Rejects the Salvation offered by MESSIAH Son of our CREATOR shall end up in Lake of Fire with Satan. The "Just shall Live by Faith" I wonder why they Traded their Eternal Soul to Satan just for ability to "see into spirit realm" in this very Temporary World. Of which most of the Sights the Demons shows them are largely Deceptions. I SEE into the Spirit Realm too to the Glory of MESSIAH that died at Golgotha for the Sin of Humanity to get us Reconciled back unto our CREATOR.
Sad to see what some foolishly trade their Eternal Soul to Satan for! Just because of their overbloated Ego and Pride to say they see what most People don't see is so sad. I often ask them "Is that Really worth your Eternal Life?!"
Please, reconciled with your CREATOR by Accepting JESUS His Son and your Personal LORD and SAVIOUR today, and consistently Pray that His Ever Pure SPIRIT should take permanently Ownership of your Heart and Eternal Control of the Source of your Thoughts.
Source: https://www.nairaland.com/7697064/truth-astral-projection-all-christians
I am afraid your obsession with Satan and the devil is not proof that you are in fact born-again. You should go back and verify whether you have the proof that Jesus Christ Himself said all those who are born-again will have. undecided
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On May 21, 2023
CHIOMAEZEH:
There is something we as present day Christians fail to realise... They think one has to be spotless or as holy as the Christ before one will enter the kingdom of God.
t's important to note that many biblical figures faced, fell for moral struggles and made mistakes.
Here are a few prominent individuals and some of the sins or moral failings they are associated with:
Noah: Although Noah is known for his righteousness and his role in building the ark, he is also associated with drunkenness after the flood.
Abraham: Abraham, considered the father of many nations, showed a lac of faith and lied about his wife Sarah, saying she was his sister.
Moses: Moses, the great leader of the Israelites, committed the sin of anger when he struck the rock instead of speaking to it, as instructed by God.
David: King David, known for his psalms and as a man after God's own heart, committed adultery with Bathsheba and orchestrated the death of her husband Uriah.
Solomon: Despite being blessed with wisdom, King Solomon turned away from God and worshipped foreign gods due to his many wives and concubines.
Peter: One of Jesus' disciples, Peter denied knowing Jesus three times when Jesus was arrested, out of fear for his own safety.
It's worth noting that although these individuals committed sins, they also repented and sought forgiveness from God, emphasizing the biblical themes of redemption and God's grace. Even the so called general overseers... They also have the sun's they are battling, knowingly or unknowingly, so let no man lie to you that youb can be perfect... For if man can be perfect there was no need for christ. Tty your best, pray for grace and if you fall, ask for forgiveness genuinely.
Only sinners can enter into the Kingdom of God by the way that is why Jesus Christ said He came to call the sinners and not the righteous. Also, no amount of praying can get you the grace of God nor grant you access into the Kingdom of God. This is because
■ Except a man be born-again — born of water and born of Spirit — he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God
■ God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the prayers, praises, offerings, giving, pleas, glories, "good" works, etc., of the unrighteous are an unacceptable abomination to God. It is for this reason that Jesus Christ urged you to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things — the blessings and the rewards of the Kingdom of God (including answers to prayer) —shall be added onto you.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On May 21, 2023
detectivejones:
Christians and their obessession with sexual immorality
Na real obsession e be! Their libido continues to dictate the way and doctrine. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Kobojunkie: 3:42pm On May 21, 2023
Jovialjune1:
■ Lol you clearly don't know what adultery means, if you did you wouldn't say the bolded.
Do you? According to Jesus Christ, the sin of adultery refers to the sexual lust in your heart — not the sexual activities you engage in afterward to fulfill those desires. So why do your pastors and mogs not know or preach the Truth as stated by Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On May 21, 2023
Jovialjune1:
■ Preaching the right thing is an obsession?
What is right about preaching sexual immorality? Right according to whose standard? undecided
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On May 21, 2023
Tommydare:
■ It doesn't logically make sense. Adultery can't be done without commitment to any one. Furthermore, it's an act between two married people. Some have been sent to their early grave because of this.
Jesus Christ defined Adultery to also mean the sexual lust in your heart towards another. So, it is not the sexual act that is sin but the lust after another in your heart that God regards as sin — even if the act is not engaged in. undecided
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On May 21, 2023
Rayban25:
■ It is has to be over emphasized because if you like at how messed up society is...its because everyone is just having sex like animals sleeping with anybody at anytime..look around and you'll see what I'm talking about
So, it is over-emphasized for the purpose of controlling society and not even for the sake of obedience to God? No wonder your pastors and mogs are obsessed with the matter. They don't care about God at all since God defines adultery differently from what they claim in their many doctrines. Their obsession is all about making sure they maintain control over the lives and minds of their gullible followers, all while using the name of God as part of their tactic. undecided
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, it is over-emphasized for the purpose of controlling society and not even for the sake of obedience to God? No wonder your pastors and mogs are obsessed with the matter. They don't care about God at all since God defines adultery differently from what they claim in their many doctrines. Their obsession is all about making sure they maintain control over the lives and minds of their gullible followers, all while using the name of God as part of their tactic. undecided

You've still not updated your software and you're mentioning me.

You're on your own
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Kobojunkie: 3:50pm On May 21, 2023
crows2ravens:
There's too much emphasis on sexual immorality. Such that people who don't indulge start feeling like they're holy or righteous.
Sexual immorality is just one item in the list of sins!
Whether it's sex or lying, or bitterness, or simply wishing you owned that beautiful car your neighbour drives, you have sinned.
Jesus Christ never preached sexual immorality to any of His followers. Rather He redefined adultery as the sexual lust in one's heart after another meaning that one does not even have to actuate those sexual desires to have sinned again God. undecided

The obsession of your mogs and pastors with sexual immorality has nothing to do with Jesus Christ or holiness by the standard that is He, but rather to do with their ever-increasing lust for power and control over the lives and minds of the gullible all for the sake of their kingdoms here on earth. undecided
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never preached sexual immorality to any of His followers. Rather He redefined adultery as the sexual lust in one's heart after another meaning that one does not even have to actuate those sexual desires to have sinned again God. undecided

The obsession of your mogs and pastors with sexual immorality has nothing to do with Jesus Christ or holiness by the standard that is He, but rather to do with their ever-increasing lust for power and control over the lives and minds of the gullible all for the sake of their kingdoms here on earth. undecided

I agree with you.
I want to know your thoughts on this:
https://www.nairaland.com/7697118/truth-lies-churches
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Khafsun: 3:57pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Definitely not your Adeboye's take as his idea remains antichrist even in this. undecided
Who told you he his my adeboyejunkie undecided
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On May 21, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
God said we should go and multiply. His point is , sex isn't the problem but corruption, hatred hypocrisy greed are the problems pastors should focus more on that sex someone has on his body doesn't affect anyone I prefer to be in society of sexual sinners (apart from rape obviously) than greedy wicked currupt people who end up giving others miserable lives Look at thieves stealing, currupt leaders making lives hard for people. If they preach more charity in churches I'll be happy this life would have been better every time sex sex ! Complete misplaced priority!
You see eh religion thrives on fear They know definitely we all have the urge to which is placed on us all in other to keep control they use sex as a cheap black mail Let them preach charity and love I'll take them serious!
■ Even Jesus forgived a woman who commited adultery If you were there you would have been amongst those condemning Jesus for that Throughout Jesus preaching he was more on God's salvation that he's bringing, charity and love those are the major things Jesus teacher
■ I'm not supporting sexual sins o but its least cause of our problems in this modern times .They should preach charity and love
1. You are talking of the same God who then proceeded to destroy the world with water, and even destroyed over half of His Israel at one point is interested in you multiplying your unrighteousness still? undecided

2. You forgot to include ignorance — your religion thrives on fear and ignorance of its gullible followers. That you would believe in this day and age that the same God who said that rather than marriage it is those who choose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kindom that have His blessing seeks for you to multiply registers your ignorance boldly to the god of your religion. undecided

3. So, because Jesus Christ forgave a woman caught in adultery, do you interpret that to mean sin is OK or what? undecided

4. Sin is the least of problems in modern times but sin was in old times? undecided

Not even trying to hold brief for your lying mog/pastor there, but I wonder a lot of times why you folks even bother at all with mentioning God when you obviously don't care for any of what He really says or demands of you. undecided
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On May 21, 2023
Rayban25:
■ You cant exclude sexual immorality from a demoralized society..some of you think sex dosent hurt anybody why do you think God only made sex lawful in marriage? When you're sleeping with someone you're sharing your life with the person spiritually and physically..believe it or not you can contact spirits with or without condom...its not a conciendence that someone that was prospering in his business suddenly saw stocks drop after sleeping with strange women Most of disease and rise of cancer is caused by mouth action and the rest...so you've really not made any point.
What has saving society to do with God though? You can all go save society by solving actual problems that continue to exist in society, something you obviously cannot do or achieve with your churches strictly for the success of the kingdoms of the men they belong to. Why rope God's name into it all? undecided
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Sunshine34(m): 6:39pm On May 21, 2023
Hmmmm.
I don't know what to say
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Thank God head and bl^w job no dey inside

You no well
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2023
Spirit247:
Many Witches and Wizards would be shocked by the TRUTH that they shall discover here today. Their eyes shall become opened to the Truth that Satan has long hidden from them. Have you ever Travelled out of your Body or Lucid Dreamed? Let's get Real, Comment and Share your Experience below:

As for me, when I was in the University, I had a roommate, we were both deeply interested in becoming Spiritually Powerful. We started reading many Esoteric Books and Practising all the steps required for Soul-traveling. I imagined going out of my Body to Lecturers Office a week or two before Exams to spiritually Spy all the Exam questions so that I can read up and get first grades.

It should be noted that, even though most Witches, Wizards, Sapentine Agents, Marine Agents, etc. don't realize it, it is this same Principle of Astral Projection that they all use to go to their Coven meetings. The most important part of the Processes that leads up to Astral Projection is that the mind Must be Emptied of all thoughts as we stayed still and motionless. After which only humming of a Mantra is maintained. Soon, after which a Vibration would be sensed in the Room, and you will then feel a Tingling in any particular part of your Body. It is after the Tingling that you will see your Soul floating out of your Body. As you turn to look at your Body lying on the bed, you will notice the Silver Cord that connects your Soul to your Body.

As you float out of your Room and drift/fly away, your Silver Cord keeps extending. All the Esoteric Books warned us strongly that the only thing to be feared in Astral World is Fear itself. Because there are Pletoral of very wicked Malevolent Demons that would most Probably be encountered. If you fear, they hijack your Soul and the Silver Cord would break. If it break, it means automatic Death of the Person in Physical. This and Judgement from our CREATOR largely account for "Peaceful" death of many "Adventurous" Youths, Occultic Persons, Witches or Wizards that you heard that they died in their Sleep.

It was later when I became BornAgain that I realized the hidden Truth and Deception of Satan that even most of the Occultists, Witches and Wizards don't know that they are being decieved. No Humanbeing can ever Travel into the Spirit Realm without a Spirit coming to Take him/her out of the Body! Many of the Books Sweet-tongued us into Believing in that Humans are Supernatural Beings, that they only want to Help us to discover the Spiritual Ability and Power that is in us already; Lies from the pit of Hell! This has lured a lot of "adventurous" Youths to become permanently spiritual Slaves to Demons and Tools for Satan to Wreck Havock among Humanity.

The Esoteric Books never told us the Truth! They never told us that it was an initiation Process, that the Mantra(chanting things that they don't tell us the Meaning or why) is actually summoning/invitation to a Demon to come and Take over the already Emptied and Submitted Mind/Soul, that the Vibration we felt in the Room was the Arrival of the Demon Spirit, that the Tingling was the Hooking up to the Human Soul by the Demon after which the Soul is pulled out. That the Demon Spirit hides behind as it pulls out your Soul from your Body to give you a very False Experience that you are the one Flying all by yourself.

During the disguised initiation process, why do the Esoteric Books mandate us to Empty our Minds or chant Mantras before being able to Astral-Project out of our bodies? Watchman Nee later helped me to understand that the Pure SPIRIT of our CREATOR will never seek to Take over a Man's Consciousness, only Satanic Spirits do that! Because Satan tries to hide from Humans that those Mantras are Invitation to Demon Spirit that comes to connect the Soul out of the Body and gives false impression of flying in the Spirit Realm. Till I became BornAgain, I never knew that Pure SPIRIT from our CREATOR too does exactly same to those that Completely Surrender to HIM through HIS Son our MESSIAH.

It is a Fundamental Eternal Law which I AM THAT I AM Established: Humans were not Created to live in the Spirit Realm without Permission of a Spirit just as Spirits are not Created to live in our Physical Realm without Permission of Human. Psalm 115:16 "The highest Heaven belongs to I AM THAT I AM, but HE has given the earth to the descendants of Adam."

That is why a Demon that wants to Destroy a Family must lure one of them to become a Witch or Wizards which then serves as the Demon's Legitimate Link into Physical Human Realm to start Destroying Lives of those Family Members. Satan is completely powerless in our Physical World without any form of Human Cooperation. It is the Humans that submits to him out of foolish myopic Selfishness and Pride that betrays innocent Humanity into Satanic Bondage.

So, every Spiritual Gift exihbited by any Human must have a Spirit's backing(either our CREATOR's Spirit of Satan's Spirit). Those that want more Light on this should go and Read "HE Came to Set the Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown.

Anyone and everyone that Rejects the Salvation offered by MESSIAH Son of our CREATOR shall end up in Lake of Fire with Satan. The "Just shall Live by Faith" I wonder why they Traded their Eternal Soul to Satan just for ability to "see into spirit realm" in this very Temporary World. Of which most of the Sights the Demons shows them are largely Deceptions. I SEE into the Spirit Realm too to the Glory of MESSIAH that died at Golgotha for the Sin of Humanity to get us Reconciled back unto our CREATOR.

Sad to see what some foolishly trade their Eternal Soul to Satan for! Just because of their overbloated Ego and Pride to say they see what most People don't see is so sad. I often ask them "Is that Really worth your Eternal Life?!"

Please, reconciled with your CREATOR by Accepting JESUS His Son and your Personal LORD and SAVIOUR today, and consistently Pray that His Ever Pure SPIRIT should take permanently Ownership of your Heart and Eternal Control of the Source of your Thoughts.
Source: https://www.nairaland.com/7697064/truth-astral-projection-all-christians

Your excerpt on watchman Nee is from a book titled " the spirit man" abi?

1 Like

Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by juwoonn(m): 8:07pm On May 21, 2023
Thank you
Rayban25:

Sex with animals.
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On May 21, 2023
RALPHOW:
Pastor Chris said Masturbation is not a sin. I searched through the Bible and couldn't get a single scripture to counter his opinion on masturbation. Please if you have a scripture that is directly against it, kindly quote it. Do not parabolate please.
These men like to preach on ideas that matter little rather than focusing on that which does. What Jesus Christ said is sin is rather the sexual lust in your heart. So, if you so much as lust to have sex with someone, even without ever actually having sex with that person you have already sinned against God. That is what Jesus Christ said - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28. undecided
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On May 21, 2023
Odebayo4010:
■ What surprised me about the quote is that "Writing By Pastor E A Adeboye",the same Man allow his Female Member of his church to wear Man's Dress e.g Trousers which Bible condemned,I don't know the kind of Bible they're holding now adays
What your Adeboye claims as well as that which you claim has nothing to do with Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God. I suggest you brush up on the Gospel to in fact learn the Truth of God. undecided

By the way, Jesus Christ never gave you laws regarding sexual immorality. For good reason since He instead said that you sin against God when you lust in your heart after another. So, even if you never end up having sex with anyone else, you sin against God the moment you lust in your heart to have sex with another - Matthew 5 vs 27-28. The activity itself does not matter. undecided
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:37pm On May 21, 2023
Divoc19:
Anything sexual is part of human nature.
While everything sexual should be done with moderation, God created these urge for a reason. Adultery and fornication is allowed if there's no commitment to anyone.

This is my take.

This is your take because perhaps you do it and don't want to feel guilty...

Is that what your faith also feels about it sir?
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Divoc19(f): 12:01am On May 22, 2023
Its all guess work
Khafsun:

So which take God go use on judgement day. Your own abi Him own
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Kobojunkie: 12:04am On May 22, 2023
Divoc19:
■ Its all guess work
That is far from the truth. Jesus Christ said that the moment you sexually desire a person you are not one within your heart, you have sinned. Meaning that even without actualizing the desire, you have already sinned against God - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28. That is the standard by which all who are born-again will be judged and that standard was set about 2000 years ago and remains the same even today. undecided
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Goalnaldo(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2023
I need creditalerts this monday morning.
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Creditalerts: 8:57am On May 22, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I need creditalerts this monday morning.
u will get it just believe wink
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by Goalnaldo(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2023
Creditalerts:
u will get it just believe wink
let me drop my aza?
Re: Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I by billyG(m): 6:26am On May 23, 2023
Benjaniblinks:

Yes sir
Where in the bible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released / TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.