Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend (7314 Views)

Am worried: Things are falling apart in my house (sensitive picture). / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures / Nnamdi Kanu Is Busy Here Sucking My Pussy, U Guys Are There Looki For Him-omola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Kelvin2022(m): 7:41am On May 20, 2023
Good morning guys please yesterday afternoon my girlfriend visit me although we met on Facebook recently and she visited me twice so yesterday she came and we watched movies in the process we kiss and she ask me to sucked her pussy which I did and she sucked mine too, but after I am worried because I don't know if I have got infection from the suck because she didn't bath, although she bath when she was coming. I was so worried that i even have purge around 4am. what do you think about it, can one get infection from sucking a lady without she taking another bath?
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by PeterObi4Presid: 7:43am On May 20, 2023
Worry more about whatever infection she has

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by TemplarLandry: 8:03am On May 20, 2023
Lol.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Tenrack: 8:06am On May 20, 2023
Lol. This one don buy job. sad

17 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Ogilinsaka: 8:09am On May 20, 2023
Whatever you do.....

NEVER put your mouth in anybody's private part!

Read that again

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Smitaro100(m): 8:09am On May 20, 2023
Continue.. m sure you sucked all d yeast infection in her thinking you made her cum.. embarassed

Werey wey dey disguise.. undecided

30 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by donbachi(m): 8:09am On May 20, 2023
Suck...you go chop am.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by diogo23: 8:10am On May 20, 2023
Why you do not worry when she ask you to suck her? Why now?
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:11am On May 20, 2023
grin What if she's one of those girls who intentionally spread infections. Just saying. smiley

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by MechanicMike: 8:13am On May 20, 2023
Kelvin2022:
Good morning guys please yesterday afternoon my girlfriend visit me although we met on Facebook recently and she visited me twice so yesterday she came and we watched movies in the process we kiss and she ask me to sucked her pussy which I did and she sucked mine too, but after I am worried because I don't know if I have got infection from the suck because she didn't bath, although she bath when she was coming. I was so worried that i even have purge around 4am. what do you think about it, can one get infection from sucking a lady without she taking another bath?

angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by MechanicMike: 8:15am On May 20, 2023
Kelvin2022:

So u sayin u Rada suck mens priiick... corrrrrrrect?? My nigggggga..u are gay, fully bloooooooded & officially gay!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by theophorus(m): 8:16am On May 20, 2023
How persin go dey lick Toilet?

7 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by COLOURCUT: 8:25am On May 20, 2023
She brought public toilet and opened it before you and said 'SUCK IT' you sucked it.

Bro. It is just a matter of time

11 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by JOACHINpedro: 8:30am On May 20, 2023
GenZ I greet una tongue

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Smartguyboy(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2023
Don’t let anyone deceive you bro from my little knowledge.
You can’t get any infection through the mouth πŸ‘„ saliva acid can’t let such bacteria 🧫 digest in your system.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by thesilentman(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2023
Sucking a woman down there will never be my fantasy no matter how clean the gal be.Wetin no normal no normal o,forget.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by HardBishop: 8:57am On May 20, 2023
Imagine sucking a Yoruba woman pussy. Is more terrible than sewage toilet

16 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by LordIsaac(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2023
COLOURCUT:
She brought public toilet and opened it before you and said 'SUCK IT' you sucked it.

Bro. It is just a matter of time

3 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by jedaii(m): 9:15am On May 20, 2023
That might be mautcocucus,. Please don't kill your self for p***y
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by illicit(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2023
Do u know her background and a little of her sexual history

I can suck a girl who hasn't gone round and who has good personal hygiene

And I am sure she hasn't had sex with anyone else in the past 4 weeks

Hasn't menstruated since the past two weeks

And I must take her to the bathroom to wash her myself before the act
wink

11 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Queendera(f): 9:17am On May 20, 2023
Kelvin2022:
this is funny sha.

You no vomit na purge you go purge? 🀣🀣

1 Share

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Sunshine34(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2023
You should have tell her to go wash right in your presence before sucking. But u rush to suck because u are been control by remote. You are a fool. What can we do for you now brother. NOTHING. ABSOLUTE NOTHING.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Illegal1(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2023
Omoh.......i de raise hand for una weh de suck puna ooh,bcus i no go eva do am...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Omotayofresh(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2023
Tell us how it’s taste when you down there

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by illicit(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2023
Omotayofresh:
Tell us how it’s taste when you down there

Tastes good, not bad
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Tenrack: 10:14am On May 20, 2023
Queendera:
this is funny sha.

You no vomit na purge you go purge? 🀣🀣
is this book on sale? How can one get it?
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by 4ward4: 10:30am On May 20, 2023
Funny, Him don buy Mouth Action.
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by talk2hb1(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2023
Kelvin2022:
Blowj0B is better than no JoB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by authentic18: 10:59am On May 20, 2023
@kelvin2022 better go buy Colgate mouthwash and use
Swallowing nasty bacteria

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Houseofglam7(f): 12:16pm On May 20, 2023
Another garbage post undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Fahvvy: 12:24pm On May 20, 2023
Are you aware that one of the leading cause of throat cancer in men is giving women head? undecided...

Are you also aware that the females vagina almost always have bacteria as it's permanent resident?

I dunno the se.xual history of this girl, but as long as you're not the only guy she has slept with in a while, then I would be really worried if I were in your shoes undecided...

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Mikel99(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2023
How old are you?
Kelvin2022:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah / Scary As Hell !!!! / Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.