Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend (7312 Views)

Am worried: Things are falling apart in my house (sensitive picture). / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures / Nnamdi Kanu Is Busy Here Sucking My Pussy, U Guys Are There Looki For Him-omola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Mekanus(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Don’t let anyone deceive you bro from my little knowledge.
You can’t get any infection through the mouth 👄 saliva acid can’t let such bacteria 🧫 digest in your system.
Dey play
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Maynmann: 12:43pm On May 20, 2023
Smartguyboy:
You can’t get any infection through the mouth 👄 saliva acid can’t let such bacteria 🧫 digest in your system.
MouthAction can cause HPV.

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by ashawopikin(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2023
Queendera:
this is funny sha.

You no vomit na purge you go purge? 🤣🤣
lol, him swallow am na 😆😆
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by MrPOTUS: 12:53pm On May 20, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Mr ignoramus, go read about herpes, HPV.

Then continue giving MouthAction without caution, you hear!
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by iInjureHerYansh: 12:54pm On May 20, 2023
I was so worried that i even have purge around 4am.

Problem no dey finish 😂
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Enigmaticlife: 1:03pm On May 20, 2023
Bro. Just go get flagyl and drink for your stomach upset. Don't worry, you won't catch any STD by giving cunnilingus i.e head!
Just be careful next time... Peace bro

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 20, 2023
U go suck hell... Better go to the hospital. How girl go just come command u to suck? Na jazz? U know where she dey come from? Maybe u done suck another nigga sperm now 🤮🤢🤢

3 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by MarketDispatch: 1:10pm On May 20, 2023
Kelvin2022:
, can one get infection from sucking a lady without she taking another bath?

Throat Cancer loading....one min silence in future advance to you

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by youngcoach(m): 2:26pm On May 20, 2023
Invite her when she comes tell her you want the both of you to go and do test since she is your girlfriend. If you must suck a girl you must know her health status be wise.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Bankowner: 3:42pm On May 20, 2023
Are you a he or she please?

Your write up says you sucked her p**sy and she sucked yours too.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Aladdin1(m): 4:13pm On May 20, 2023
You are very stupid!.you don suck yamayama put for inside your body. come here dey ask senseless question.you better carry your self go hospital go do proper checkup and treatment before infection go scatter your body.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by owiko(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2023
Even in extreme attempt to satisfy a woman's fantasy, never suck a pussy. The aftermath and baggages that comes with this act may be life-threatening. Imagine the same mouth you use in praying and singing praises to your creator
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Thomasankara(m): 4:51am On May 21, 2023
grin[/color]are u kidney me[color=#770077]
Smartguyboy:
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Thomasankara(m): 4:54am On May 21, 2023
[/color] can't the bacteria affect manhood?[color=#770077]
Fahvvy:
Are you aware that one of the leading cause of throat cancer in men is giving women head? undecided...

Are you also aware that the females vagina almost always have bacteria as it's permanent resident?

I dunno the se.xual history of this girl, but as long as you're not the only guy she has slept with in a while, then I would be really worried if I were in your shoes undecided...
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by ObiaboAdoka(m): 5:15am On May 21, 2023
Wen u r sucking her u didn't seek our advice but after u av done with the sucking u r here seeking for advice. Bro, b Xtra careful with sucking pussy cus people contract throat cancer from it. Go nd suck pussy no more.
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by almangid(m): 5:42am On May 21, 2023
Lol. Somehow you think the smartest thing to do is to ask Nairaland. Half the people here are plain idiots. Go and ask your doctor or sex therapist and leave misogynistic ignorant Nairalandes like me

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by KimFlorence: 5:43am On May 21, 2023
HardBishop:
Imagine sucking a Yoruba woman pussy. Is more terrible than sewage toilet

Nice. So you never go near Yoruba women, leave them to Yoruba men to handle. Na Yoruba women wey dey open their legs for you I blame, you don't deserve them.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by coputa(m): 6:02am On May 21, 2023
Kelvin2022:
Good morning guys please yesterday afternoon my girlfriend visit me although we met on Facebook recently and she visited me twice so yesterday she came and we watched movies in the process we kiss and she ask me to sucked her pussy which I did and she sucked mine too, but after I am worried because I don't know if I have got infection from the suck because she didn't bath, although she bath when she was coming. I was so worried that i even have purge around 4am. what do you think about it, can one get infection from sucking a lady without she taking another bath?
A man that can put his mouth inside a womans p***y and suck as if he is sucking orange is not a normal human being,,he is sexually deranged and emotionally imbalanced.

You will now use that same mouth to eat, pray,and make positive affirmation,a month that has been polluted, what manners of senseless youths are we breeding in this generation,must you copy everything the white man does

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by dayleke: 6:28am On May 21, 2023
Kelvin2022:
Good morning guys please yesterday afternoon my girlfriend visit me although we met on Facebook recently and she visited me twice so yesterday she came and we watched movies in the process we kiss and she ask me to sucked her pussy which I did and she sucked mine too, but after I am worried because I don't know if I have got infection from the suck because she didn't bath, although she bath when she was coming. I was so worried that i even have purge around 4am. what do you think about it, can one get infection from sucking a lady without she taking another bath?

She asked you to suck her pucci, you did and she sucked yours too.....

you too got pucci?

Wonderment!!! shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Egoat(m): 7:38am On May 21, 2023
Baba say she no baff although she baff when she bin dey come. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Dshocker(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2023
Kelvin2022:

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮... I will advise, before going into a new sexual relationship, always form the habit of running infection test on both of you, not when the did has been done, you will start seeking for solution.

HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases are on the high, and statistics shows that 6 out of 10 Nigerian youths are infection carriers.

God will help you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Illegal1(m): 11:10am On May 21, 2023
Egoat:
Baba say she no baff although she baff when she bin dey come. grin

omoh......nairalanders go jst dey make person laff anyhw for public..
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by stanliwise(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2023
Dshocker:

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮... I will advise, before going into a new sexual relationship, always form the habit of running infection test on both of you, not when the did has been done, you will start seeking for solution.

HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases are on the high, and statistics shows that 6 out of 10 Nigerian youths are infection carriers.

God will help you.
6 out of 10? Na im be say almost all youth go soon die na. No dey quote useless statistics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Dshocker(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2023
stanliwise:
6 out of 10? Na im be say almost all youth go soon die na. No dey quote useless statistics

So having an infection means you will die?
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by onome2013: 12:06pm On May 21, 2023
You just entered one chance vehicle, that may crumble your health. It's so unfortunate you entered that trap

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
Worry more about whatever infection she has
As per Facebook things
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2023
dayleke:

She asked you to suck her pucci, you did and she sucked yours too.....

you too got pucci?

Wonderment!!! shocked shocked shocked
Like amazement
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by GodWrites: 3:55pm On May 21, 2023
You sucked a public suckaway and you expect your mind to be at peace? Even your body knows that you have signed your death certificate. The best you can do is get in touch with a doctor, and do your best to swallow as much drugs as possible. Because the truth is, they never really leave your body. Just that you will no longer experience any symptoms, but you have become a walking infection. Nigerian girls destroying men since 1960 grin
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by stanliwise(m): 4:44pm On May 21, 2023
Dshocker:

So having an infection means you will die?
abegi, 60% of youth have STI Abi?
Statistics Iranu
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Okoroawusa: 8:13pm On May 21, 2023
But she sucked you right? So why is she not worried about sucking you. My friend go and rest.
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by MechanicMike: 9:22pm On May 21, 2023
Kelvin2022:

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl / My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos / If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.