Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal (41634 Views)

Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? / Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 1:54am On May 23, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Lies..

Inspection of the BVAS is not time-bound.

And again, Obi applied for this early enough.

And finally..
Obi had to still inspect the BVAS the way it currently is.

Unfortunately he won't.even if they allow him,they will frustrate him from retrieving things
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by BluntCrazeMan: 2:45am On May 23, 2023
garfield1:

Unfortunately he won't.even if they allow him,they will frustrate him from retrieving things
They just have to allow him..
They allowed Governorship Candidates..
So, why is it so difficult to allow a presidential candidate.??

(They actually have nothing to hide, so, let them even bring everything out for him inside a biigg hall.. And let the inspection go on in front of them..)
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Ifogift007: 5:47am On May 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga you can't expect everyone to be emotionally control like you to the extent to believe that Obi who has never unite his state and region will do magic for Nigeria. How does it make sense to you to think obi that could not stop Terrorists that dominated his region will stop Fulani killings in South West ? Oga small sense many of you obi's supporters no get. What baffle me much is how it is very difficult for many of you to use yourcommon sense
Spits

Agbado na agbado

Shame

Spits
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Ifogift007: 6:02am On Jun 06, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga you can't expect everyone to be emotionally control like you to the extent to believe that Obi who has never unite his state and region will do magic for Nigeria. How does it make sense to you to think obi that could not stop Terrorists that dominated his region will stop Fulani killings in South West ? Oga small sense many of you obi's supporters no get. What baffle me much is how it is very difficult for many of you to use yourcommon sense
But a Man that liks 🎤🎙️🎤🎙️🎤🎙️🎤 can do d Job

A Man that has dementia can do the job

Spits
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by adekolaelect(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ifogift007:
But a Man that liks 🎤🎙️🎤🎙️🎤🎙️🎤 can do d Job

A Man that has dementia can do the job

Spits
Oga tell Obi to unit and stop sit at home in his state before extending his service to the whole Nigerian
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Ifogift007: 3:29am On Jun 17, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga tell Obi to unit and stop sit at home in his state before extending his service to the whole Nigerian
Foolish man

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

All Boko Haram Suspects In Kuje Prison Have Escaped - Bashir Magashi / President Buhari Visits Cross River State (Live Updates) / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.