Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal (41628 Views)

Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? / Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Bimpe29: 4:41pm On May 21, 2023
adekolaelect:
Lobatan !!! from someone who want emergency Judgement!!!!! Even if you want 5 years we go give you . Although it is very difficult to get a lost mandate...
Someone has once said that Peter Obi is a Nollywood actor.

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Chucks13: 4:45pm On May 21, 2023
Hahaha I talk am say obi no get anything to offer, shebi dem say dem get plenty evidence at hand so what do dey need 1 yea for to provide the evidence?

Obi go home stop wasting your time and energy, God had settled the matter and the new president is Tinubu from May 29 this is an act of Jah you can't fight who God not fighting.

Obi go home, haken o the voice of the elders, you have committed the worst political blunder for allowing miscreants called obidient to hijacked your God given chance and ruined your destiny with those headless mobs behaviours.

Good night bro Obi come back 2031 if you are not too old then.

4 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Larryndelaw: 4:46pm On May 21, 2023
Ifogift007:
A whole village ransacked in mangu plateau state by Fulani herdman... what do you have to say about it?

An 80 old woman raped to death in her farm by Fulani herdman what do you have to say about it?

And u think obi is the problem?

We are watching
But you people are saying the tribunal can be concluded either 14 days. Herr you see requesting for 7 weeks to present your case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by kmaster007: 5:05pm On May 21, 2023
So,all dis court way him dey show up witness no dey
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by damkin24(m): 5:16pm On May 21, 2023
DMerciful:
Witness from US regarding Tinubu's drug case and Amazon Web Services that host INEC servers will be called. They need time to book flight and come down.

Modified;

You want Tinubu to continue and think Obi is making a mistake and wasting his time at the tribunal, shouldn't you be happy? The fact that you're complaining that Obi is taking 7 weeks means you know he is on the right path. That's why you're uneasy
Na wa o
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by 77up(m): 5:21pm On May 21, 2023
Very unserious fools grin
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by DellaGold: 5:27pm On May 21, 2023
I'm certain that 100% of those alarmed at the 7weeks requested by LP for the 50witnesses didn't reach the information shared.

For you to get appropriate witness, Forensic Audit has to be done on the BVAS. I'm sure you know that INEC has not released that to LP

They also need certain documents to be ready to call the witnesses and these documents have not been provided by INEC.

The 7 weeks request is due to delays from INEC not that Witnesses are not ready.

LP wants to get all things right and 7 weeks will be enough to get all needed materials for the witnesses.

Always read properly before jumping to comment, don't just read the headline and jump into conclusion.
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Aromaticshnnap(m): 5:46pm On May 21, 2023
The truth of the matter that most of you commenting here bashing on PO is you're forgetting the intricacies of this matter. It is very difficult under the present atmosphere of evil and injustice prevalence over good or justice, to get anybody of importance to testify against the BAT to be government. You must accept with me that there are real consequences attached to it. For once Tinubu assumes that position he will attempt vendetta on them. Take it or leave it.

Mind you these are people of importance in Government or very well established institutions, with positions vulnerable to government policies. It's now a question of who is ready to take the heat. To these guys I will say in light of the words of John F. Kennedy, 'Ask what you can do for your country...' patriotism may so obviously not be a notable thing in our very dispensation but good legacy is still a virtue, when they finally call out names of those that will finally appear on that day, Nigerians are watching.
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Invest4growth: 5:51pm On May 21, 2023
Yet they want a vacuum in governance. They wanted interim government after an election. When that failed, they started campaigning that the president should not be sworn into office on May 29 or the case must be dispensed with before May 29=when the complainants are not even.ready
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Truvelisback(m): 5:51pm On May 21, 2023
Seven weeks me! 😔😔🙆
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Nicenixon: 5:58pm On May 21, 2023
Ifogift007:
Foolish man an 80 yr old woman was raped to death in Ondo state by Fulani herdman... what do you have to say about it

Yet u are here defending evil

Sit down and ask urself will such happen in a Peter obi regime

What has ur Man with stolen mandate said about it?

You are a fool, everything about you is regious intended. You must be an extremist incase you don't know, nincompoop. Insecurity in Nigeria reached it's peak under Ex president Jonathan, who was a Christian.
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Baatunde(m): 6:00pm On May 21, 2023
And the pregnant Hausa woman killed along with her four children in IPOB territory nko?
And what about the American Embassy staff killed by gunmen?
It is funny you did not talk about the LP senatorial candidate and five others killed by gunmen in the very same area where a PDP House of Rep candidate was attacked
And the attack on the Ebonyi APGA governorship candidate leading to the death of his driver and assistant,? And the Enugu APGA governorship candidate recently killed after being kidnapped? All happening in the IPOB territory of South East Nigeria. Shall we go on? You wey no dey support evil, with all dis killing you think Tinubu is your problem? Obi who is unable to call his IPOB followers to order in the SE is the one who would have solved the security issues in Nigeria?

Yinmu!

Ifogift007:
With all the evil APC did you think obi is the problem?

With All dis killing everywhere u think obi is the problem

Benue farmers killed?
Nasarawa farmers killed
Plateau state farmers killed?

An 80 yr old woman raped to death in her farm in Ondo state

And u still think obi is the problem?
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Nicenixon: 6:00pm On May 21, 2023
Ifogift007:
A whole village ransacked in mangu plateau state by Fulani herdman... what do you have to say about it?

An 80 old woman raped to death in her farm by Fulani herdman what do you have to say about it.

We are watching
so it is having Peter Obi as the president that is going to stop or prevent insecurity in this country right?, guy, you are too daft.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by ejimatic: 6:13pm On May 21, 2023
Vixlot:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/20/tribunal-labour-party-enlists-50-witnesses-plans-forensic-investigation-of-bvas/
. 50 witnesses in 774 local governments and about 196,194 poling units! We shall see how this will affect the results of the election
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Mboi: 6:25pm On May 21, 2023
Nicenixon:
You are a fool, everything about you is regious intended. You must be an extremist incase you don't know, nincompoop. Insecurity in Nigeria reached it's peak under Ex president Jonathan, who was a Christian.
You are the bigger fool. What did your Messiah do since over 8years in power? Fools!!
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 6:26pm On May 21, 2023
Vixlot:

No mandate anywhere. ...it is manhood they are looking for
keep on entertainment yourselves and looking for Likes on NL to validate your fooooollllishness but when obi finally gets his mandate, you all will hide your faces in shame. Same happened to Oshiomohle. He was mocked by the opposition, but today, he is a celebrity politician
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:40pm On May 21, 2023
xangerar:

I will like to have your own idea of what makes sense, maybe it will help me explain it better, but I have been in the courtroom for 15 years as a lawyer and could help you understand the process from the point of view of an active participant, that is, if that is what you are also interested in, to know more, and not just to troll.

At the bolded. You really have time to waste on shouting at brick wall. Sincerely if you have spent 15 years on courtroom as you posited, don't make mockery of that trying to explain or argue with blind bats here whose main job is to push for propaganda while scuttling any meaningful narratives or engagements. If you feel any urge to show knowledge just write out your opinion without engaging in the back and forth that will drag you in the mud or better migrate to more savvy forum were the audience and decorum are better moderated.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Ifogift007: 7:03pm On May 21, 2023
Nicenixon:
so it is having Peter Obi as the president that is going to stop or prevent insecurity in this country right?, guy, you are too daft.
U foolish coward... was Fulani herdman killing people during the election... Capital no cause dere weren't certain who is goanna win

Na dat dere patron is on borrowed mandate what is happening!?

People like u deserve an electric chair 💺🪑💺🪑💺💺💺 I swear

When Dem go pay una salary?
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Ifogift007: 7:05pm On May 21, 2023
Baatunde:
And the pregnant Hausa woman killed along with her four children in IPOB territory nko?
And what about the American Embassy staff killed by gunmen?
It is funny you did not talk about the LP senatorial candidate and five others killed by gunmen in the very same area where a PDP House of Rep candidate was attacked
And the attack on the Ebonyi APGA governorship candidate leading to the death of his driver and assistant,? And the Enugu APGA governorship candidate recently killed after being kidnapped? All happening in the IPOB territory of South East Nigeria. Shall we go on? You wey no dey support evil, with all dis killing you think Tinubu is your problem? Obi who is unable to call his IPOB followers to order in the SE is the one who would have solved the security issues in Nigeria?

Yinmu!

Ode d pregnant woman killed in was a Fulani woman killed by her Fulani people...ozour
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Ifogift007: 7:10pm On May 21, 2023
Nicenixon:
Foolish man.... insecurity that was already solved by Kenneth minimah the then chief of army staff...

Before Ur patrons started shouting genocide... saying Kenneth minimah was killing northerners.. foolish Man go and verify

Stop being an ass licker
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Baatunde(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2023
I don't trade insults but I do make observations and I can observe that you are either of very low intelligence or you like to lie for fun. Woman was murdered by IPOB and they made it clear why they did it. And the other poltiicians and others murdered by IPOB were also done by Fulanis?

Ifogift007:
Ode d pregnant woman killed in was a Fulani woman killed by her Fulani people...ozour
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Ifogift007: 7:12pm On May 21, 2023
Larryndelaw:
But you people are saying the tribunal can be concluded either 14 days. Herr you see requesting for 7 weeks to present your case
Exactly everything about tinubu loyalists they can't read and understand

Makes me wonder 🤔🤔🤔🤔

U sure 😃😊😊 say no bi touts from oshodi and muah they chat with?
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Ifogift007: 7:18pm On May 21, 2023
Baatunde:
I don't trade insults but I do make observations and I can observe that you are either of very low intelligence or you like to lie for fun. Woman was murdered by IPOB and they made it clear why they did it. And the other poltiicians and others murdered by IPOB were also done by Fulanis?

Am not insulting you. ... but it baffles my imagination beyond understanding

That any sane individual can support dis evil government

Is it for money or attention I just don't get it
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by edward1106(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
failed logic

Obi the clown says he has witness, where is the irev that you people where compiling that showed obi won.

Where are the polling unit agents with doctored ECA forms, video evidences etc obi was blabbing about

This is not a Lecturer exam where only school has all evidence, this is an open stuff you can compile if you have a good situation room

Unserious obident where doing nzobu nzobu, why didn't they use obi TV and social media to compile evidence

Na foreigners obi the joke dey rely on, foreigners that won't even see visa to enter NIGERIA

Normally, before I reply someone, I look up their time of registration of this forum grin grin.
That's being said, my point is since INEC declared someone as president elect, Obi, the honorable clown is saying to INEC, kindly provide us with the evidence to which you came with such conclusion.
Your "good and reputated" INEC so far has not been able to. And mind you, do you know INEC even admitted to not providing the information the court told them to after some millions they requested for Obi, PDp?
God will help us. What I will advice you to do is study or pay attention to these cases OBJECTIVELY. Your eyes will open to the display of madness by INEC who are supposed to do things openly and fairly. They are doing like they aren't working for Nigerians but for a particular party.
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by edward1106(m): 7:33pm On May 21, 2023
Omenlon:
Obi really use juju for una.
If the Juju will bring sanity to the country, I accept it rather than the madness we have been seeing.
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by saheedtaiwo: 7:56pm On May 21, 2023
Lp and OBi did not showed up at the location of the meeting with Inec neither did they pay the sum of money requested . It is very glaring that OBi and Lp has no evidence to present. With over 20 million online and offline supporter they claimed had evidences to present for alleged rigging that was not in existence it will be better for OBi to start thinking of winning 2027 election with ethnic or religious sentiments
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by zomby(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2023
It is obvious that Obi and the pigs lost the election simply because the Yoruba people left and voted for their own. Why?
Most Yoruba people like myself left simply because they couldn’t relate to the senseless method of operation of the Obidientsss.
- They attacked everyone with a different views
- They attacked every potential voters that asked questions
- Instead of presenting their candidate plans for the country, they attacked other candidates…and so on.

Once again, pigs have just missed another opportunity to turn things around; this group of senseless folks couldn’t see Lamidi Apapa who has spent over 20 yrs with the LP leadership as an asset that should have been used to correct major mistakes from the past
As usual, the senseless pigs don’t know how to take out a moment to strategize…they all have gone out of their various hopeless ways to disrespect the man, sending wrong messages to folks at the right spot to rescue the labor party.

As Jagaban has pointed out in the past, there is a certain group in Nigeria that will labor for the rest of their miserable lives.
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by omooba74(m): 8:15pm On May 21, 2023
Why Arsenal? Arsenal is more serious and plain than Obi,Arsenal is not a liar like Obi,Arsenal is second on epl and not claiming first while Obi came glaring third in an election and he lied that he came first...
Latakia:
Like Obi Like Arsenal. They should never be taken serious in life.
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by zomby(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2023
omooba74:
Why Arsenal? Arsenal is more serious and plain than Obi,Arsenal is not a liar like Obi,Arsenal is second on epl and not claiming first while Obi came glaring third in an election and he lied that he came first...

Peter Obi is a confused insane pig!
Sooner or later, the gullible followers will wake up and realize that Obi is all about Obi and nothing else matters to the man.
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by adekolaelect(m): 9:12pm On May 21, 2023
Electorate:
why are you foaming from Mouth like snail? You lost out .there is no any court that can remove the president in Nigeria you are better kiss the reality and give yourselves peace
Than to allow Obi to masturbate your head like how many masturbated his IPOB supporters.

You stole his mandate and told him to go to court, he went to court you all started crying, he is now in court to seek 7 weeks for witnesses to bring forward undeniable evidence you are all crying again, dem use tears swear for una?

You people will later realize it would have been better Tinubu lost the election instead of rigging it and becoming the first President to be chased out of Aso Rock. The tag of being called a mandate thief will remain with the Tinubus for life.

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Latakia(f): 9:13pm On May 21, 2023
omooba74:
Yes daddy, thank you daddy for this clarification.
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by adekolaelect(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2023
Ifogift007:
Foolish man an 80 yr old woman was raped to death in Ondo state by Fulani herdman... what do you have to say about it

Yet u are here defending evil

Sit down and ask urself will such happen in a Peter obi regime

What has ur Man with stolen mandate said about it?

Oga you can't expect everyone to be emotionally control like you to the extent to believe that Obi who has never unite his state and region will do magic for Nigeria. How does it make sense to you to think obi that could not stop Terrorists that dominated his region will stop Fulani killings in South West ? Oga small sense many of you obi's supporters no get. What baffle me much is how it is very difficult for many of you to use yourcommon sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner / Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead / Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.