Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal (41597 Views)

Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? / Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Afamed: 7:26pm On May 20, 2023
For those who care to listen, Obi is just in the court to safe face.

The Pandora fraud knows he does not have any evidence, He is just there to waste the court time

14 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Afamed: 7:28pm On May 20, 2023
lonecatt:
Peter Obi is not in a hurry you guys should stop crying

But the law only allows 60 days for the court to come out with their verdict

10 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Christistruth03: 7:35pm On May 20, 2023
Afamed:
For those who care to listen, Obi is just in the court to safe face.

The Pandora fraud knows he does not have any evidence, He is just there to waste the court time

He is just there to produce some Drama for the Obedients

Soludo already told him where things stood months ago

12 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by darkwan: 7:39pm On May 20, 2023
DMerciful:
Witness from US regarding Tinubu's drug case and Amazon Web Services that host INEC servers will be called. They need time to book flight and come down.

haha....
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by darkwan: 7:41pm On May 20, 2023
SwissMass:
Which witnesses is he looking for when he has close to 30 millions igbos in Nigeria he can call

noo,they need witnesses from apc....

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:57pm On May 20, 2023
xangerar:

That is not what this means. He is asking for a period of seven weeks within which he could put in his witnesses into the witness box and have them give evidence in chief, get cross examined and then be re examined where neccessary. That's what this is about. It is called hearing or trial dates.
what have his witness been doing all this while

I thought the clowns pasting edited stories of how they won rivers and jos are already set with evidence

10 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by adekolaelect(m): 8:10pm On May 20, 2023
Eastlandx:

Too many illiteratesin this country.

What Obi is saying is that it will take 7 weeks to finish presenting his witness in court
You are better go to church for better inter preaching . Who asked him what he was answering? Your level of literate is high that is the r also. Many of you want Inuguration of president elect to be suspended simply bcs you have case in the court . You better enjoy your literate if to be litrate means to become obidients like you then that litrate need to be avoided.

4 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Eastlandx: 8:17pm On May 20, 2023
adekolaelect:
You are better go to church for better inter preaching . Who asked him what he was answering? Your level of literate is high that is the r also. Many of you want Inuguration of president elect to be suspended simply bcs you have case in the court . You better enjoy your literate if to be litrate means to become obidients like you then that litrate need to be avoided.
One of the illiterate I'm talking about.
What's your point in all this gibberish you typed now?
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by adekolaelect(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2023
Eastlandx:

One of the illiterate I'm talking about.
What's your point in all this gibberish you typed now?
Yes my point is :;: Obi is a votes spoiler many of you wasted your energy and resources in vain. Your litrate level didn't allow you to reason in a reasonable direction.

14 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by blowjohn(m): 8:25pm On May 20, 2023
darkwan:
you dont have your witnesses ready before going to court....

E shock u abi grin

6 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by blowjohn(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2023
SwissMass:
Which witnesses is he looking for when he has close to 30 millions igbos in Nigeria he can call

The witnesses fit dey Solomon islands, Peru, Australia, Cuba etc

6 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Alsenora: 8:29pm On May 20, 2023
That will be serial soap opera show...lols
favor914:
The same clown wants television coverage for 7 weeks to make sure he remains relevant? Useless Man.

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by lonecatt(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2023
Afamed:

But the law only allows 60 days for the court to come out with their verdict
60 days when inec haven't allowed access as ordered by court?
what judgement is the judge hoping to give?
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by MissLeslie(m): 8:33pm On May 20, 2023
Kekerenke obi
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by PoliticalUpdate(m): 8:42pm On May 20, 2023
I have learned to avoid All Propaganda Congress trolls. They can keep saying he is buying time. When the Witnesses show the wailing will be upgraded. Meanwhile our minds are set on May 29th - if you know you know.
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Eastlandx: 9:30pm On May 20, 2023
adekolaelect:
Yes my point is :;: Obi is a votes spoiler many of you wasted your energy and resources in vain. Your litrate level didn't allow you to reason in a reasonable direction.
When you are done talking nonsense you ediots will return the mandate you stole
It's not negotiable
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by MikePaulGh(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2023
darkwan:
you dont have your witnesses ready before going to court....

They are not asking for 7 weeks to witnesses but rather saying they will use 7 weeks to present the witnesses to testify. Lets get it straight.

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by feedthenation(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2023
---At this rate---the witnesses will produce more witnesses---dragging the tribunal case until 2031---

6 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Ingocof(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2023
Obi only came to the tribunal to satisfy his headless mobs, he knows he has no mandate stolen, but he doesn't want to look weak to his supporters.

12 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 20, 2023
DMerciful:
Witness from US regarding Tinubu's drug case and Amazon Web Services that host INEC servers will be called. They need time to book flight and come down.
Lol.. "Amazon Web server"?!! "Witness from US"?! Just read what you wrote now and see if it makes sense grin

You P.O supporters are the most unserious set of supporters I've ever come across!

Make una just dey play grin

14 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 20, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
was obi ever a serious person to you
Lmao.. grin grin both him and his supporters no serious at all. Imagine such a request!

4 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Benwallt(m): 11:07pm On May 20, 2023
So, he actually went to court in a rush and forgot preparation. Southeasterners should start grooming somebody of note, dirty, tricky, stubborn, brilliant, smart, electable to represent the region in future national election because obi's political career is headed towards Atlantic Ocean.

4 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 20, 2023
Ingocof:
Obi only came to the tribunal to satisfy his headless mobs, he knows he has no mandate stolen, but he doesn't want to look weak to his supporters.

Benwallt:
So, he actually went to court in a rush and forgot preparation. Southeasterners should start grooming somebody of note, dirty, tricky, stubborn, brilliant, smart, electable to represent the region in future national election because obi's political career is headed towards Atlantic Ocean.

Absolutely on point guys

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:17pm On May 20, 2023
Obi NEEDS 7 weeks to properly cook his nzogbu zogbu lies well well.

What a useless man. Imagine if we elected this unprepared and foolish loser as president!

4 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by LajaLaba: 12:48am On May 21, 2023
favor914:
The official that issues that visa will find himself back at The Ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja.

Embassy Man: Reason for visit to Nigeria, Oyibo: invitation by opposition party pdp & Lp to testify @ election tribunal in Abuja?

Have you ever been to Nigeria before? No.

Application denied for security reasons under the Terrorism Prevention Act 2017.
Thank u jare...U get brain unlike those IPOB rats
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Eternitymedia88: 12:50am On May 21, 2023
This forum is filled with children... If you know who you are dealing with, most of you will not be running your choleric mouths all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:26am On May 21, 2023
lonecatt:
that is your cup of tea

You can as well start crying judiciary is bought because you sef don see the dead end

Law is law and the time would be adhered to
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:27am On May 21, 2023
Eternitymedia88:
This forum is filled with children... If you know who you are dealing with, most of you will not be running your choleric mouths all over the place.
dealing with your small confused god that went to court with only his tiny voice and no witness

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:29am On May 21, 2023
pineed:

Lol.. "Amazon Web server"?!! "Witness from US"?! Just read what you wrote now and see if it makes sense grin

You P.O supporters are the most unserious set of supporters I've ever come across!

Make una just dey play grin
I wonder why they need Amazon witness when they can use dhl grin

Which witness pass the irev abi wetin him mob dey calculate that showed obi won

4 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by darkwan: 3:25am On May 21, 2023
MikePaulGh:

They are not asking for 7 weeks to witnesses but rather saying they will use 7 weeks to present the witnesses to testify. Lets get it straight.

na the same thing na....
are we spealin different type of english....

1 Like

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Rostikol: 3:38am On May 21, 2023
7 weeks?

That's nearly 2 months!

Where are the witnesses?

On the moon?

6 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Afamed: 4:16am On May 21, 2023
lonecatt:

Access to what exactly?

Most of ua just like to comment on issues you know nothing about it

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord / Communique Of The Meeting Of Southern Governors Forum Held On 5/7/2021 / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.