Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut (48989 Views)

Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Lovenorth: 6:31am On May 21, 2023
lhordspy:

Chill angry lion. They are twitter friends. Just catching fun.

Una for Naija too dey para quickly.
Catching fun with people's lives? Then they are wicked terrorists
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by ledaman: 6:33am On May 21, 2023
TenQ:

If he embraced diplomacy, can you guarantee that
1. Putin will restore Cremia back to Ukraine
2. Putin will restore back the land corridor through Donbas to Cremia

AND
Why?
There is a popular say,that if you can't beat them you joined them.
You are correct. Cremia may not be restored back, but lives would be saved. going to war is not the best option. Especially when it involved super powers like US and other developed counties. They are using Ukraine country as testing ground for weapons and power tussle.
Do you know despite the multiple sanctions Russia economy is still strong!
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Eteka1(m): 6:41am On May 21, 2023
texazzpete:
Since before October 2022 sef, Russia has been fighting for Bakhmut. 8 months+! The so-called 'second most powerful country'...and for that long they couldn't even take a single city. This is a country next to Russia o.

Shame no dey catch Medvedev sha
A private millitary company (Wagner) defeated EU, US, NATO equipped and funded Ukrainian Army in Soledar and now in Bakhmut. Shameful if you ask me.
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by victorVIC1(m): 6:51am On May 21, 2023
Is this an achievement. These guys are just disrupting the world economy. There was already a build up of inflation across the globe due to the pandemic and then came this futile war. The war is causing inflation surge across Europe. For those who don't know, this is having a ripple effect on the prices of products we import from Europe
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Nobody: 6:57am On May 21, 2023
Staphylococcus:
Elon is just making himself vulnerable.

Whey I will always go with any other Billionaire before Elon.

His ego always overrides his business. He knows what’s fvcking with, and still fvcks with it.

A Bezos or Gate will never involve themselves. They always in their own class.

Musk na young guy na!
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by CaptainFM1: 6:57am On May 21, 2023
Staphylococcus:

If I got you right, you trying to say, because he has the shares, he has a right to crash to the company.

Did you put into consideration people that will go down with him?

Elon has the same mentality you have. He believes because he controls the highest shares, he can do whatever, and why his[b] moves are hurting his business and shareholders.[/b]

We have several billionaires he could learn from, who have been there long before him. You rather see them chasing clout, seeking relevance or indulging in politics.

But like you said, since he has the highest shares and happens to be a billionaire, he can sink other peoples interest.

You really should go and watch the documentary on Elon right from when he was growing up in South Africa through all his journeys and successes in life. You will realise that his views are not just "carving-out"now.

Everything about Elon is different! And that differences made him today. The point I'm making to you is that everybody will not be the same. You said "His moves hurting his businesses and shareholders" yet more and more investors are investing heavily in his businesses. Does that tells you something? - "No matter how good something is, there will be people that will not like it, and no matter how bad something is, there will be people that will like it"

You have a Trump that bullied and insulted his way to the Presidency in 2016. You have a druggie that Bala-blued the Townhall and now President-Elect...And even with election petition going on, he never showed up in court and I can bet you, will never show up in court. In life you do all you've got to do as long as it works for you.

So you can see everybody's style is different. Is Elon successful or not despite all the castigation? You call him clout chaser, but I would rather call him a dream chaser. The second richest man in the world is already famous....He needs not to advertise himself

You make me laugh when you try to compare Elon with me. You're comparing outer space with the deepest hell
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Gmajor(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2023
lhordspy:
Defeat to the Slave-masters. They can only resist, but surely Putin, with the help of God will deliver the world from the grip of war-mongers and Crisis instigators claiming world-powers.

Welcome to the New multi-polar world. Where everyone is a king. God bless Mother Russia.

Russia is invading a sovereign country, but some how they are the good guys?
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by 9jaTalks(m): 7:23am On May 21, 2023
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Nitah1: 7:32am On May 21, 2023
lhordspy:
Defeat to the Slave-masters. They can only resist, but surely Putin, with the help of God will deliver the world from the grip of war-mongers and Crisis instigators claiming world-powers.

Welcome to the New multi-polar world. Where everyone is a king. God bless Mother Russia.
Look at this one who told you Russia came to capture a village of seventy thousands people?
It's a shame that u and some bots are busy celebrating victory in the village east of Ukraine.
You Muslim terrorists hate the west with passion yet America remained Superpower. grin
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by kutashi: 7:32am On May 21, 2023
I swear!
I don't think anybody wants anything bad happen to Mr P now!

That midget will smoke the whole world If possible! The guy will be worst than Hitler but he is super sound all round! I like his intellects!
franvincoop:
Medvedev is even more conservative and nationalist than Putin.
Putin is nicer and kinder than Medvedev by a long stretch.
In 2008 when the constitution barred Putin from becoming President, it was Medvedev who became President and Putin as Prime Minister.
Medvedev's defining act as a 1 term President before stepping down was to invade Georgia.
If Medvedev ever be President of Russia, doomsday clock go read midnight immediately.

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by ItooWorWor(m): 7:39am On May 21, 2023
sirblend:
Ukraine is attacking Bakhmut from the sides
You mean same Ukraine forces that are retreating grin
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Starships4u(m): 7:47am On May 21, 2023
lhordspy:

For the first time, I agree with you.
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Minjim: 7:47am On May 21, 2023
ecolime:
Zelensky is the worst dummy on earth.

The truth is Ukraine and the West can't win the war. The arms support and military defence plan is not working.

It's about time he steps up his alternative dispute resolution plan.

The difference in this war is about who loves and care about his people the most.
Putin doesn't care about Russians cause he has a bunker to hide in. That's why he's only threat is nuclear war.
NATO countries know the implication of a nuclear war on their countries, and even if they win, the impact of it will set them back years. That's what's holding NATO back. Not that they don't know they can defeat Russia.
Putin knows he can't win a nuclear war with NATO but he is willing to cause as much destruction to the world as possible and he doesn't care where
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Adakintroy: 8:02am On May 21, 2023
Dont t worry they will kill puntin soon.

Donald trump they will check. Nerd boys are gaining consciousness. They are ur next rulers.

It is a weak vs strong thing now.
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by goldmatrix(m): 8:03am On May 21, 2023
He won't ask you of any money into his business... So calm down

Staphylococcus:
Elon is just making himself vulnerable.

Whey I will always go with any other Billionaire before Elon.

His ego always overrides his business. He knows what’s fvcking with, and still fvcks with it.

A Bezos or Gate will never involve themselves. They always in their own class.
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by ultimateprof: 8:35am On May 21, 2023
God bless Putin!
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by 2016easy2017: 8:37am On May 21, 2023
NairaMaster1:

I wonder why you guys always taking Russia issues on your head. If you are to leave Nigeria now, your destination would be either of US, UK and Canada. But you hate these people with passion.

So you believe that trash that anyone hates the U.S or the U.K
Imagine your computer, car, and many other inventions.

What people hate is actually injustice and deception.

1 Like

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Timoleon(m): 9:20am On May 21, 2023
Elon is not planning to live forever. He can’t spend his money in three lifetimes. So he’s living his one life ti the fullest. No holding back, plenty mistakes but no regrets. If he die today, he wan Carry the business or the money go heaven?
Staphylococcus:

I am not talking about their friendship. I am talking about his business reputation and shareholders perception and interest

Elon is the US and knows better. He is not best at that card he is playing.

And seems you are not a Nigerian. Cos once you JJC’s just enter airplane, the next thing is “Una for Naija”
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Cassandraloius: 9:28am On May 21, 2023
They're catching fun I guess.
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Ekugbeh(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2023
Staphylococcus:

I am not talking about their friendship. I am talking about his business reputation and shareholders perception and interest

Elon is the US and knows better. He is not best at that card he is playing.

And seems you are not a Nigerian. Cos once you JJC’s just enter airplane, the next thing is “Una for Naija”
Relax Oga. He had said not even business can between his personal opinion
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Eneye4me: 10:57am On May 21, 2023
NairaMaster1:

I wonder why you guys always taking Russia issues on your head. If you are to leave Nigeria now, your destination would be either of US, UK and Canada. But you hate these people with passion.
Slaves always this ways.
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Pablo9090: 11:01am On May 21, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Everyone knows his roots, just had to emphasize on the location of his business.

🤣. I detest when people try to ridicule my country. Once they enter airplane, that term will be the first thing they will mention.

The oldies don’t even do it, it’s those JJC’s that are fond of it. Even someone that’s in 2nd Lagos 🇬🇧 would be claiming “Una for Naija”

How far bro , can you help me out on how to collect rare coins
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by texazzpete(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2023
Eteka1:
A private millitary company (Wagner) defeated EU, US, NATO equipped and funded Ukrainian Army in Soledar and now in Bakhmut. Shameful if you ask me.

LOL
You putin lovers have one thing in common. You know nothing about this war

Wagner worked in concert with the Russian army. They fire Russian army artillery, fly Russian Air Force jets, and the assault on Bakhmut was done in concert with Russian army regulars and detachment of VDV paratroopers and Russian special forces. All armed with the best weaponry Russia could muster.

Against much fewer Ukrainian defenders with much fewer artillery and fewer artillery rounds and lacking the wave of western support that’s being carefully marshaled for their upcoming counter-offensive

And yet for months, the outnumbered, outgunned defenders turned the entire battle into a meat grinder for Wagner and Russian troops, turning thousands upon thousands of attackers into sunflower manure.

Make no mistake about this, this is a Pyrrhic victory for Russia. Not only did they take a staggering amount of casualties, this battle blunted their winter offensive and tied down their best assault corps to a city that’s now complete rubble. And all their plans to encircle and destroy the defenders failed when Ukraine counterattacks on the flanks pushed away any thoughts of pincer movement.

Winter is done, and the Russians are spent. Why do you think they’re going back to the North Koreans and Iranians to hustle for more ammunition? Even going as far as getting shells from the South Africans?

1 Like

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by TenQ: 11:16am On May 21, 2023
ledaman:
There is a popular say,that if you can't beat them you joined them.
You are correct. Cremia may not be restored back, but lives would be saved. going to war is not the best option. Especially when it involved super powers like US and other developed counties. They are using Ukraine country as testing ground for weapons and power tussle.
Do you know despite the multiple sanctions Russia economy is still strong!
The Question is:
Is Ukraine happy that Russia has annexed part of their land? No!
If they had the power to collect their lands from Russia, would they take it?

Does Russia think Ukraine can remain loyal and friendly to them without restoring back their seized possessions?

Zelensky was asked to flee Ukraine but he chose to stay: meaning that Ukraine was willing to fight IF ONLY they have support in equipment.

Russia's economy is not strong again o even though their economy has not collapsed. China is buying oil from Russia at heavily discounted price. It doesn't pay them.

Russia played a stupid international political gambit. What they should do was to create their own equivalent of NATO and expand up to Cuba, Mexico and Argentina.

Unfortunately, Putin wanted Cremia because of the military value for the control of the black sea!

All Russia's neighbors are afraid of them: including Ukraine, Finland, Poland, Sweden!
Why? Is it about NATO again?

1 Like

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2023
Russia has never won any battle. Quote me anywhere.
It only leaves destruction in its wake like it did in Georgia, Nogais of Crimea now integrated with Turkish, Siberia, kazahkstan, Syria, Iran, Japan, China, Austria, Poland, Lithuania, Alaska with Carlifornia, Poland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, France, Afghanistan and Iraq.... From Crimea, Bakhmut, Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporizhia... Where is the sovereignity recognition by the UN...?? Who is the UN??... If all the Pro Russian supporters have an updated information of modern warfar, you would understand that Russian ideology of war is now obsolete and a lame strategy to ever winning any war in modern times. You can not lay claim to a sovereign land in matter of days and months and even years and yet call it Victory. Its about the cost of containment and continuity which Russia lacks to a great extent. Wether Russia likes it or not.. Its time and extinction debate has come to a close. Russia has a long history of sovereign invasion calling its liberation which has led to its further disintegration. I said it long before now that Putin has just spooked himself in his behind. He can fight for 20years but he is already a ghost and a walking dead. You can not elude the grasp and power of the USA might once your on the USA most wanted list. Putin is but a Parahia. Russia has always been a pain and burden on Europe and as it stands, every European and aspiring super power are all working towards its demise to include China feigning Russia closest allie. For those who love and admire the Putin and Russian grip on power... You are all war mongering sons and daughters of destructions
always thirsty and hungry for blood wherever you find yourself and I believe bulk of the pro Russian allies are situated in the most vulnerable and poverty stricken part of the world wallowing in abject poverty and misery and knows nothing about wealth creation other than tyranny, opression and living an opportunistic and pessimistic life and iving off other people's sweat and hard labour.. If my post disgust you Pro Putin supporters, You can all go choke under your misery and stew yourself in your own juice.
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Poisonousman: 12:13pm On May 21, 2023
Yeye Dimitry weh no fit sit down for 4 years ... Man without balls .. Putin come comot am for sit

1 Like

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2023
Poisonousman:
Yeye Dimitry weh no fit sit down for 4 years ... Man without balls .. Putin come comot am for sit
God bless you my brother for the submission. Putin is already a walking dead and nowhere for him to run as it stands. Watch him play into Chinas hand and China would be the one to give him up and betray him. With the alliance of Germany, UK and the USA, there is no escape route for Putin and Russia put together.
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:20pm On May 21, 2023
texazzpete:

LOL
You putin lovers have one thing in common. You know nothing about this war

Wagner worked in concert with the Russian army. They fire Russian army artillery, fly Russian Air Force jets, and the assault on Bakhmut was done in concert with Russian army regulars and detachment of VDV paratroopers and Russian special forces. All armed with the best weaponry Russia could muster.

Against much fewer Ukrainian defenders with much fewer artillery and fewer artillery rounds and lacking the wave of western support that’s being carefully marshaled for their upcoming counter-offensive

And yet for months, the outnumbered, outgunned defenders turned the entire battle into a meat grinder for Wagner and Russian troops, turning thousands upon thousands of attackers into sunflower manure.

Make no mistake about this, this is a Pyrrhic victory for Russia. Not only did they take a staggering amount of casualties, this battle blunted their winter offensive and tied down their best assault corps to a city that’s now complete rubble. And all their plans to encircle and destroy the defenders failed when Ukraine counterattacks on the flanks pushed away any thoughts of pincer movement.

Winter is done, and the Russians are spent. Why do you think they’re going back to the North Koreans and Iranians to hustle for more ammunition? Even going as far as getting shells from the South Africans?
God bless you for this submission. Those pro Russians are nothing but empty ranters. Their brains are but a burden to them. They got head but can't think with it. wink
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by HacheNoire: 1:36pm On May 21, 2023
Pablo9090:

How far bro , can you help me out on how to collect rare coins

https://www.jmbullion.com/

To avoid being swindled, avoid eBay. You can never miss it with Jmbullion.
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by helicoptarr: 1:58pm On May 21, 2023
Notced that everyone taking sides is only a slave to some propaganda.

The game is larger than and beyond what we're seeing in the theatre of war.

The only common denominator here is self-interest.
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by onuman: 3:16pm On May 21, 2023
Badassniggga:
foøls with extremely low IQ like you should've never been birthed in the first place because you guys are making life hard for sane humans as your deteriorating brain 🧠 doesn't make you reason like a normal human being.

Still trying to figure out how anyone siding with Russia is automatically a Muslim person grin grin. So Russia is a Muslim country like Saudi Arabia right? grin. Get a brain transplant mate, you're too dumb.

Truth is bitter to you lot. You resort to insulting on hearing the truth. But Saudi Arabia licks the ass of the US. Where else is the supper power of you Muslims?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Works Minister Publicly Disgraced By Liberian Lawmakers Over Dress Code (Photos) / Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.