Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

The New Testament Church Is The Mosque - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The New Testament Church Is The Mosque (1357 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
Genesis 25:16
These are the sons of Ishmael, and these are their names, by their towns, and by their castles; twelve princes according to their nations.

Genesis 42:32
We be twelve brethren, sons of our father; one is not, and the youngest is this day with our father in the land of Canaan.

The war is not between Ismael and Isaac. Both of them were given their doctrines and ideology, both of them are good: Christian and Muslim.

The war is between Jacob and Esau

Romans 9:13
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated

Why does the LORD hate Esau? Because he is the border of wickedness; within his heart and inside his territory is unimaginable wickedness

Malachi 1:4
Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the Lord of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the Lord hath indignation for ever.
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2023
Luke 16:27-31
King James Version
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by Docodes(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
grin cheesy on colos
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
Docodes:
grin cheesy on colos

cheesy grin grin it is the head of an elephant, it is not small pikin load grin grin

Ask any question grin
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
Bible scholars, who is Esau?

You know the Muslims and you know that Ismael is their father. Ishmel was not cursed, he is blessed, a bonafide son of Abraham. God's blessing is forever! He never repents!

Genesis 17:20
And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

So, who are the Edomites, have you ever heard anyone identify themselves as Edomtes? Yet we all know that they are there in the world. They are in the world but have refused to identify themselves openly.

Edom is the enemy not Islam not Muslims. So you see the Edomites trying and doing their best to pin the blame of all their evil on the Muslims. The Muslims are not the enemy, Islam is the most potent force against the complete domination an subjugation of the world by Edom, and this is why Edom, the hidden one, has declared complete war on it. Edom is the enemy.

There is no such thing as a Muslim terrorist. A true Muslim cannot be a terrorist. It is like saying a Christian terrorist, it is an oxymoron.

Edom is the terorizer of the whole universe, Edom is the border of wickedness, the people against whom the Lord has indignation forever. Edom raised his hand against the throne of God; Amalek his son, became the first among the nations. But in the end Edom and his posterity shall be as ashes and dung under the feet of the redeemed Israel of God.

Malachi 1:4
Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the Lord of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the Lord hath indignation for ever.

Numbers 24:20
And when he looked on Amalek, he took up his parable, and said, Amalek was the first of the nations; but his latter end shall be that he perish for

Exodus 17:16
For he said, Because the Lord hath sworn that the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by Docodes(m): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
MrPresident1:

cheesy grin grin it is the head of an elephant, it is not small pikin load grin grin

Ask any question grin
wetin concern Christianity with islam. Also I notice none of your prophecy has ticked. Who is David Michael? When are the eagle gathering again? Now church is mosque again? Ahhhh cheesy cheesy
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 10:56pm On Mar 06
Apostle Paul wrote the template for Islam
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 1:01pm On Mar 17
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Weary And Burdened? / What Is Sufism / Thank God For Pastor E.o Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.