Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

The New Testament Church Is The Mosque - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The New Testament Church Is The Mosque (1358 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
When Israel received the Law, the earth was divided into Israel and the Gentiles, the civilised, cultured and learned one one hand, and the bandits on the other hand, and the marching orders that was given to Israel was to go into the world and civilise and multiply and civilise the earth and bring forth Israel's own kind to fill and replenish and populate and dominate the earth.

Islam is the last template that was written to serve as a vehicle to achieve this aim to drive all the earth to God.

Apostle Paul, the Apostle to the Gentiles, wrote the template for Islam
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
DoWhatThouWilt:
Looking at what reading the Bible has turned you to. An online retard. Why won't you go mad when you keep reading a book that is not meant for you. Nonsense. undecided
God seal your mouth there, fool
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by DoWhatThouWilt: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
MrPresident1:
God seal your mouth there, fool

Which God exactly? The one you claimed will end the world but failed to act?

ediot.
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
Luke 22:36
King James Version
36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

They had to buy swords because they were being sent to a world dominated by fools, brigands, and bandits. God prepared and adequately fortified them. Fire came from their mouths and consumed their adversaries and their words stung their enemies to death

They were the Locust Army and Horsemen Calvary

Revelation 9:7-11
King James Version
7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

This is the Locust Army with King Jesus at their fore
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Revelation 9:15-19
King James Version
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

This is the Horsemen calvary
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
DoWhatThouWilt:

Which God exactly? The one you claimed will end the world but failed to act?

ediot.

dog
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
Revelation 9:20-21
King James Version
20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

The men that were killed is actually symbolically used to say the men that repented via the messages of these men of the Locust Army and Horsemen Calvary
The men that were not killed, or who didn't repent, the unrepentant recalcitrant ones who continue worshipping devils to this day. They did not repent of their murders, sorceries, fornication, or theft to this day. They full Nairaland

Any moniker that you see insulting us, that's an unrepentant dog right there, waiting for their destruction
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
The Word of God upgrades the mind from the base level of ignorance and superstion to a high level of logic and sensibleness which are hallmarks of spirituality.

The gentiles did not know God and were living and groping about at mid-day, they were living in an untamed feral state until the Word of God came and civilised them. Jesus was given to them

It is like wanting to tame a lion by reformatting what was inside the lion's brain, this is the duty that Islam was given to the Gentiles

Islam is civilization
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2023
Islam is Apostle Paul's gospel to the gentiles. Islam is the gospel vehicle that was used to transport the knowledge of God and civilization to all the nooks and crannies of the earth.

The gospel of God has been preached to every creature under heaven
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 7:26am On Sep 15, 2023
John 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Israel will be made up of Jews and Gentiles, the redeemed Israel of God

Romans 2:13-15
King James Version
13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2023
Colossians 1:23
If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2023
Read
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2023
Omo, this war between the king of the south aka America and allies, and, the king of the north aka Russia and allies, go last long seriously

Small issue of I will join NATO, you cannot join NATO and everything is threatening to snowball into a world war and a nuclear war. Na wah oh

Make dem no fight again. Let them sue for Peace and Safety

White House sends message to Putin
https://www.rt.com/news/583933-white-house-message-putin-ukraine/
The US will not let Russia “outlast” Kiev’s Western backers, Karine Jean-Pierre has said

The US and its allies will continue to support Kiev in its conflict with Moscow, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said at a press briefing on Monday. She promised more aid to Ukraine, after lawmakers decided not to include military assistance to Kiev in a short-term spending bill passed last week.

Jean-Pierre denied that support for Ukraine among Western nations is waning. “There is [a] strong, very strong international coalition behind Ukraine,” she told journalists. “And if [Russian President Vladimir] Putin thinks he can outlast us, he’s wrong. He’s wrong.
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Uncivilised Mankind
Genesis 1:23-25
King James Version
23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Civilised Man
Genesis 2:7
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
Joshua 1:8
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPRevailer(m): 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
MrPresident1:
Islam is the vehicle that was used to spread the knowledge and Gospel of the LORD to the whole earth. Islam is the gospel to the Gentiles, it is their reconciliation to God and their redemption into the heritage of his children

Please come to the Lord's Chosen and receive deliverance. You have gone haywire.

The word 'CHRISTIAN' is in the bible, Islam is not.

Christian means follower of Christ. Islam means etc.

I won't go on with the crap. if you have ear, hear.
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
MrPRevailer:

Please come to the Lord's Chosen and receive deliverance. You have gone haywire.

The word 'CHRISTIAN' is in the bible, Islam is not.

Christian means follower of Christ. Islam means etc.

I won't go on with the crap. if you have ear, hear.

Is the word CHRISTIANITY in your Bible?

You all have been Lied to and deceived. Islam is not the problem of the world. The problem of the world is western civilization.

There is no such thing as 'Islamic terrorist' it is a complete misnomer!

Islam is Apostle Paul's gospel to the gentiles
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPRevailer(m): 12:04am On Oct 15, 2023
MrPresident1:

Is the word CHRISTIANITY in your Bible?

You all have been Lied to and deceived. Islam is not the problem of the world. The problem of the world is western civilization.

There is no such thing as 'Islamic terrorist' it is a complete misnomer!

Islam is Apostle Paul's gospel to the gentiles

CHRISTIAN is in the bible.
TheReligionofPeace.com

"Kill the infidels (non-Muslims) wherever you find them" (K 9:5)
Show me where Apostle Paul advocates violence/retaliation, much less killing?
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 6:35am On Oct 15, 2023
MrPRevailer:

CHRISTIAN is in the bible.
TheReligionofPeace.com

"Kill the infidels (non-Muslims) wherever you find them" (K 9:5)
Show me where Apostle Paul advocates violence/retaliation, much less killing?

Open your Bible and read it

There is no CHRISTIANITY in the Bible. CHRISTIANITY is the religion of Rome, syncretizing Roman idolatry with Bible traditions, Jesus Christ did not establish Christianity and neither did Paul.

Islam is Paul's gospel to the gentiles. The last message
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
A Christian is a Muslim and a Muslim is a Christian

Western civilization, Esau's doctrine, is the problem of the whole world
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 7:46am On Oct 16, 2023
Read
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
MrPresident1:

I'm not asking anyone to change their religion.

1 Like

Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MindHacker9009(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2023
MrPresident1:

I'm not asking anyone to change their religion.

grin grin grin grin
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2023
mindhacker9009 what is funny?

State your case or forever remain confounded grin

cc paxonel
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2023
There is no war between Isaac and Ismael: Christian and Muslim

The war is between Jacob and Esau: Bible doctrine and western civilization

God did not curse Ismael, God blessed Ishmael. Esau is the one that has been fighting against God

Romans 9:13
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MindHacker9009(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2023
MrPresident1:
MrPresident1 why you so funny?

State your case or forever MrPresident1 remain confounded grin

cc paxonel
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by Discerner: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
MrPresident1:

I'm glad you're beginning to see that truth. Muslims have said it for thousands of years that we serve the same Ilah(God) but Christians think we are lying. If only you know the amount of plan Shaitan devised against Jesus(pbuh), you'll know why it seems as there are three religions. Allah has permitted a lot of wvil out of his mercy and so that we may know the nature of Iblis. It is a story no one else can tell you about, the second coming of Jesus Christ(pbuh) will set the record straight.

I always laugh at Christians who are quick to deny that they're not Muslims because they have ascribed so many evil to Islam. What most people don't know is that Islam is the reason why the world still remains till this day. If only they knew what it means to be a Muslim. Any Christian who submits to God is a Muslim but they don't know. The meaning of a Muslim simply means (someone who submits to the will of Allah) If you submit to God you're automatically a Muslim. I'm even glad that some Christians agree that Christianity is not a religion. The only religion of Allah is Islam and Shaitan knows this truth but he has misled majority of mankind. That is why his plan is to get as many people as possible to hate Islam but those who seek truth, come to find out the truth.

Insh'Allah, when Jesus(pbuh) comes back, he will set the record straight.

The schemes of Shaitan is yet to unveil, we are In the preamble. Allah warned us of all that is happening now and we haven't even scratched half of it.

Salaam.
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by Yousuph007(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
Need job please 🙏

Wtsap: 09137389356
Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Discerner:

I'm glad you're beginning to see that truth. Muslims have said it for thousands of years that we serve the same Ilah(God) but Christians think we are lying. If only you know the amount of plan Shaitan devised against Jesus(pbuh), you'll know why it seems as there are three religions. Allah has permitted a lot of wvil out of his mercy and so that we may know the nature of Iblis. It is a story no one else can tell you about, the second coming of Jesus Christ(pbuh) will set the record straight.

I always laugh at Christians who are quick to deny that they're not Muslims because they have ascribed so many evil to Islam. What most people don't know is that Islam is the reason why the world still remains till this day. If only they knew what it means to be a Muslim. Any Christian who submits to God is a Muslim but they don't know. The meaning of a Muslim simply means (someone who submits to the will of Allah) If you submit to God you're automatically a Muslim. I'm even glad that some Christians agree that Christianity is not a religion. The only religion of Allah is Islam and Shaitan knows this truth but he has misled majority of mankind. That is why his plan is to get as many people as possible to hate Islam but those who seek truth, come to find out the truth.

Insh'Allah, when Jesus(pbuh) comes back, he will set the record straight.

The schemes of Shaitan is yet to unveil, we are In the preamble. Allah warned us of all that is happening now and we haven't even scratched half of it.

Salaam.

Salaam to you too

A Christian is someone who walks in the way of Christ hence why they are called Christians
A Muslim is someone who submits to the will of God

Both of them are brothers and sisters.

The common enemy is Esau, his doctrine and his dominion. Esau is able to prosper because he has been able to drive a wedge between Christians and Muslims

But Jesus Christ with soon return and everyone will come and believe the truth

1 Like

Re: The New Testament Church Is The Mosque by MrPresident1: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
There is no war between Isaac and Ishmael. Isaac is blessed with 12 boys. Ishmael is blessed with 12 boys too

The war is between Jacob and Esau

The war is between the doctrine of God which Jacob has, which God gave to him, the law of Jesus Christ, the law of Moses, and the doctrine of Esau who wants to overthrow God, the law of the Antichrist.

Romans 9:13
King James Version
13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Being A Christian Is: / Theists Present The Evidence For Your Beliefs! / What Happened To Those Who Mocked God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.