Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND (46664 Views)

UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women / 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend / 10 Differences Between Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by kiddkash(m): 10:41pm On May 20, 2023
saphiere:
Seun and his moderators are always eager to shift anything that ridicules women to the front page of his mighty forum.
I don't think the Idea of this article is to ridicule anyone. It is more informative for guys to stop wasting time with girlfriends and get a wife and build a lovely home. You'd be wrong to take this any other way

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Uchesis: 10:48pm On May 20, 2023
....and yet the divorce rate in marriages is rising everyday. Not to talk of paternity fraud hitting the roof these days. Make the Op just dey play grin

6 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by stanuplane(m): 10:54pm On May 20, 2023
Cholls:
My brother Wife has pussy girlfriend has pussy so no difference
You are wrong here. Wife has Vagina, Girlfriend has pussy. I doubt if you are married.
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by MemoriesAndMe: 10:56pm On May 20, 2023
May God bless all the good wives out there.
They are the reasons many men that avoid sidechicks or these hungry girlfriends haven't died of heart attack or high-blood pressure yet.

God bless them and make them and make men recognized their available types so men stop falling the the traps of these karishikas all over the place.
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by stanuplane(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2023
ijustdey:
JUST a Laffing Mata: 12 differences between a WIFE and a GIRLFRIEND

https://tribuneonlineng.com/just-a-laffing-mata-12-differences-between-a-wife-and-a-girlfriend/
That's how it should be, but that is not how it is. You are totally wrong. You won't be typing all this if you are truly married.

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Weathered: 11:08pm On May 20, 2023
ijustdey:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/just-a-laffing-mata-12-differences-between-a-wife-and-a-girlfriend/
when a kid has an opinion and a smartphone to project stupidity mixed with putrid ignorance

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Uchesis: 11:09pm On May 20, 2023
stanuplane:
You are wrong here. Wife has Vagina, Girlfriend has pussy. I doubt if you are married.
Go to school, you no gree.
Oya differentiate between vagina and pussy
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by imagrg(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2023
Because it speaks against girlfriends?
Go get your own man for peace of mind. If u nor see, dm me.
saphiere:
Seun and his moderators are always eager to shift anything that ridicules women to the front page of his mighty forum.
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Electorate: 11:22pm On May 20, 2023
ijustdey:

No be girlfriend dey turn to wife? Abi when you met your wife you did not date before marrying her?

3 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by stanuplane(m): 11:30pm On May 20, 2023
Uchesis:

Go to school, you no gree.
Oya differentiate between vagina and pussy
mtchew!! Grow up.
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Ubdavis(m): 11:35pm On May 20, 2023
Ur not very correct
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by MuslimIgbo: 11:38pm On May 20, 2023
mariahAngel:
A wife was first a girlfriend. undecided
But sleeping with married men still makes a girlfriend or side chick.
IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH GIRLS SLEEPING WITH MARRIED MEN AND MAY THEY NEVER ENJOY THEIR MARRIAGE BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by tnerro1(m): 11:53pm On May 20, 2023
Number D no make scense
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by yusufmurry: 12:01am On May 21, 2023
Nothing much here

A girlfriend graduates to a wife and each stage has its responsibility and what characterizes it.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by 7arrows: 12:18am On May 21, 2023
ijustdey:

That's Your own opinion.
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Donrolex123: 12:31am On May 21, 2023
Most of them are true....IF you marry a good wife...

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Donrolex123: 12:33am On May 21, 2023
This is very debatable sha... because most, if not the majority of married men these days find peace and comfort with their girlfriend.

Their matrimonial home is hell for them

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Godsonkemz(m): 1:24am On May 21, 2023
We still have bad wives who are worse than girlfriends

4 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by bluefilm: 1:45am On May 21, 2023
ijustdey:

This is bullshît.

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Emmanuel909090: 1:45am On May 21, 2023
shocked
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Truthshscrazy: 2:29am On May 21, 2023
undecided
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by gloryman91: 3:18am On May 21, 2023
Wife is Halal while the other is Haram.
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by bigcasava1(m): 4:23am On May 21, 2023
So many wives have send so many men to early grave, should I mention?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Assurance2023: 5:26am On May 21, 2023
ijustdey:

I'm so lucky.
My girlfriend does almost all what wife suppose to do.
May God bless her.
I'm proud of her

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by jaxxy(m): 5:52am On May 21, 2023
Op I hope u know u are talking about the ideal wife not all wives?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by emynike2001(m): 6:25am On May 21, 2023
I stand to be corrected..

Even this days if much care is not taken, some wives can even give you AIDS, same applies to our husbands too.

Due to immoral behavior and lack of self control which brings adultery into matrimony.

Open your eyes!

3 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Savvy19: 6:31am On May 21, 2023
A wife and a girlfriend are both the same now. They re both women, just difference in nomenclature . It's even better to have a girlfriend now than a wife

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by aloyin(m): 6:51am On May 21, 2023
Johnjanrt:
lipsrsealed
This would have been true if only ladies marry who they love and not who is readily available.
Nowhere near reality. In point of fact some girlfriends are more loyal than most wives would ever be.
That means, girlfriend is a wife , while the wife is a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Unrated900(m): 6:56am On May 21, 2023
Some girl friends are better than plenty wives self
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Cassandraloius: 7:00am On May 21, 2023
A wife was once a girlfriend. undecided
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Quest7777: 7:02am On May 21, 2023
Sirheny007:
Well, here's the major difference:
A wife is a girlfriend whose dowry is paid;
A girlfriend is a wife whose dowry is not paid.
grin grin
Bro, No such thing as WIFE WHOSE DOWRY IS NOT PAID

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Unrated900(m): 7:05am On May 21, 2023
Assurance2023:

I'm so lucky.
My girlfriend does almost all what wife suppose to do.
May God bless her.
I'm proud of her

Dont come back and says she cheated on you oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) / Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) / Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.