Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Olosho Has Taken My Glory - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Olosho Has Taken My Glory (52619 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) / My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by oneTIMEman(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2023
Wonders
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Killermamba: 1:57pm On May 21, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
While celebrating my stopping of gambling, I ventured into another addiction, visiting brothel

Thrice a week. Despite catching infection on some occasions, and promising to stop. I can't

I just bleeped raw and sucked breast of Olosho. If not that she stopped me, I for kiss am
seriously una matter don tire me for this nairaland
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:58pm On May 21, 2023
woginid967:

Knack any Lady then bathe with sea salt and 7 seeds of alligator pepper.

You will be free from whatever they try to transmit to you spiritually. Simple

Sea salt different from Dangote salt...

1 Like

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Doveheart: 2:07pm On May 21, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
The key to the cure of all the problem wey this op get dey for middle of red sea grin

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€. Walahi you no well o
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by ALFADOS(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
While celebrating my stopping of gambling, I ventured into another addiction, visiting brothel

Thrice a week. Despite catching infection on some occasions, and promising to stop. I can't

I just bleeped raw and sucked breast of Olosho. If not that she stopped me, I for kiss am
from their name we shall know them, nothing change nigga
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by tucky200(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
it makes me always broke, then negative thoughts come in

Then 'see finish' occurs too.

When Olosho see me in my street, they become chatty. This makes people around gossip me, considering my class and I stooped low

But I can't afford a girlfriend with needs/demands. Not having a fancy life too to approach one

Addictions generally are bad. Betting, women, drugs, dinks etc. One has to look for positive addictions to substitute them
enjoy your lif ooo. Every man with him addiction. I sha know nobody fit tell me they do not have an addiction. The day you go regret for acting according to how people think about you. Omooo you fit cry blood oo
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by delishpot: 2:49pm On May 21, 2023
Don't worry, Naija men said the African custom permits men to live sexually loose lives.You are doing well.
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by tivta(m): 3:03pm On May 21, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

Real child of doom lol
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by kay29000(m): 3:03pm On May 21, 2023
Kubin:
bro you have not been addicted to gambling, sometimes you win,but u will definitely loose all and also sell your properties,you will look unkept,no body will trust you with money again you borrow now and then,at least womanizing you look clear smell good,eat healthy buy clothes,to to club,but gamle addict don't have time for all those things,all his focus will be on how to use 1k and win 1m,

grin grin
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by abimbawealth(f): 3:04pm On May 21, 2023
grin
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by lexy2014: 3:08pm On May 21, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

There should be a section on nairaland called "fiction". That's were all the stories should be
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by gassbee: 3:09pm On May 21, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

When Olosho see me in my street, they become chatty. This makes people around gossip me, considering my class and I stooped low

But I can't afford a girlfriend with needs/demands. Not having a fancy life too to approach one

Addictions generally are bad. Betting, women, drugs, dinks etc. One has to look for positive addictions to substitute them
do u plans for marriage
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by ukaface(f): 3:09pm On May 21, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

Oyel Dey your head
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by chiboycue: 3:10pm On May 21, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

How can someone like you be talking of "your glory" when you are sleeping with prostitutes?
Do you feel fulfilled when you pay them inorder for you to suck their breasts ?
Do you think your family members and friends would celebrate your glory if they hear that you find solace in the bossom of oloshos ?

Nobody is contesting "your glory" with you oh !
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by successcard: 3:11pm On May 21, 2023
I hope the sea salt and alligator pepper prevents STIs grin

woginid967:

Knack any Lady then bathe with sea salt and 7 seeds of alligator pepper.

You will be free from whatever they try to transmit to you spiritually. Simple

1 Like

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Becomrichn: 3:27pm On May 21, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by remzytimer: 3:35pm On May 21, 2023
Just visit Living Faith Church that is closer to you and enroll for water baptism and the Egyptian you see today you shall see them no more.
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by colizee(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2023
Sighting this just made me laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by DrDunamis(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

Lol..
Even scriptures warns to stay away from the breasts of a strange woman
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by CorBlex(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2023
Goodlady:

Lost glory indeed

Guess you're learned one?
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by nereushouse(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2023
It's simple. Just give your life to Christ 100%.
Study your Bible well.
You can contact me, I can take you to my Church to see my Pastor.
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Konjiboii: 4:11pm On May 21, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

Na kiss make you get your senses after you done perform the major deed. Raw is law like I always say but not when you know for a fact say na olosho when men dey mount atleast 10x a day.
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Lighthouse50: 4:54pm On May 21, 2023
Go to court and reclaim your stolen mandate. Dont forget to find 50 witnesses to make the case faster.
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Bimpe29: 5:01pm On May 21, 2023
Olasyke:
No one took your glory. You're just lost and losing it.
With the adverse effects abound, some will still persist in the nefarious act.
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Sirchiboy: 5:16pm On May 21, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

Did you see breast milk when you suck her breast
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Pickmycall: 5:34pm On May 21, 2023
lusid:
who are u fรนcking rite now?
I have a girlfriend in the dream.
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Bruno3000(m): 5:41pm On May 21, 2023
Have you considered giving ur life to Christ? Then serve Him in a church unit. That's a good addiction.
ChildOfDoom:

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On May 21, 2023
What class are we talking about?

You patronize prostitutes and somehow youโ€™re grouping yourself in a different class from them?

The delusions of some people blow my mind
ChildOfDoom:

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by LikeAking: 5:57pm On May 21, 2023
hansomb:

Without discipline you can't enjoy life.

Says an African...
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by iammo(m): 6:16pm On May 21, 2023
jamesversion:

Fornication is immoral, not illegal as far as the individuals are within legal age.

Depending on the country and the jurisdiction
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by SURElee(f): 6:21pm On May 21, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

Your moniker says Child Of Doom and you are still seeking glory? Lost case niyen. You are lost
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by jamesversion: 6:24pm On May 21, 2023
iammo:

Depending on the country and the jurisdiction

I meant Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.