Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) (4248 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Olosho Has Taken My Glory / Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by Messi1: 7:31am On Jan 20, 2023
Mr. John Barde is my uncle, the best uncle in the world.

He sends me and my mom money every month and he promised to take me to the US after my Bachelor's Degree. I Love Him!!!

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by LewisHamilton15: 7:34am On Jan 20, 2023
Lucky boy.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by ITbomb(m): 7:35am On Jan 20, 2023
So he has no other quality than being an ATM?

8 Likes

Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by Greattestman: 7:50am On Jan 20, 2023
ITbomb:
He said his uncle is the best meaning in all aspect but you picked up the ATM aspect.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by PellsKodak: 8:03am On Jan 20, 2023
Created a fake post and u used all your fake accounts to comment cheesy grin
aboki boy get a life and stop relying on mum's food grin cheesy
Spits on your dada undecided undecided embarassed
Stupid boy

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by Mentorkaryhm(m): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2023
The Lord will keep strengthening him. Keep your visions and purpose to your self, and rely on God Almighty to bring them to pass. Never rely on the promises of men.
Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by KingMack(m): 8:15am On Jan 20, 2023
Chris na dis kind uncle God dey bless

Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by honour7: 10:04am On Jan 20, 2023
You now brought his picture up for kidnapping, well what can I say

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by meobizy(f): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2023
That boy is not up to twenty-five. All these fourteen year old Nairalanders, sha.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by Pickmycall: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Most uncle's are actually sugar daddies.
Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by silento(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
And the uncle is fucking him or his mum

Nigeria men can't be that generous without toto been involved
Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by Messi1: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:
Created a fake post and u used all your fake accounts to comment cheesy grin
aboki boy get a life and stop relying on mum's food grin cheesy
Spits on your dada undecided undecided embarassed
Stupid boy
You are suffering from deficit of common sense, get some walloping fragment of sense.
Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by Messi1: 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
silento:
And the uncle is fucking him or his mum

Nigeria men can't be that generous without toto been involved
Dementia is seriously a problem.
Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by PellsKodak: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
Messi1:
You are suffering from deficit of common sense, get some walloping fragment of sense.
I am your biggest nightmare grin cheesy
Apologize to me
Your my son grin cheesy
Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by Messi1: 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:

I am your biggest nightmare grin cheesy
Apologize to me
Your my son grin cheesy
Now I know that your chronic lunacy is raised to the power of one million. I would suggest you stop running your mouth like water tap and go check the meaning of 'nightmare'.
Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by PellsKodak: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
Messi1:
Now I know that your chronic lunacy is raised to the power of one million. I would suggest you stop running your mouth like water tap and go check the meaning of 'nightmare'.
Demented dada aboki boy I will school you if you give me a chance angry cheesy
Your my son undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Stupid nitwit,you met your nightmare you lowlife fake ásshole
Run away and go play with sands and stones kiddo grin
Spits on your dirty dada wink cheesy grin
Tueeh

Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by Gift96: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sometimes I wish I was this lucky.
I wish I had people I could rely on. People that could be a brother and a mentor
Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Messi1:

He sends me and my mom money every month and he promised to take me to the US after my Bachelor's Degree. I Love Him!!!

Setting the poor guy up for evil eyes. Ehya. You must really like him
Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by efelicity: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:

Demented dada aboki boy I will school you if you give me a chance angry cheesy
Your my son undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Stupid nitwit,you met your nightmare you lowlife fake ásshole
Run away and go play with sands and stones kiddo grin
Spits on your dirty dada wink cheesy grin
Tueeh
I understand how you feel right now, like a king for having all your gibberish replied to by the most notorious troll. Let me service your ego and make you look wise in your own eyes.

cc: SodiumValproate BigCowHornn Laturuturu Chaos14 Emidior BeanX
Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by PellsKodak: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
efelicity:
I understand how you feel right now, like a king for having all your gibberish replied to by the most notorious troll. Let me service your ego and make you look wise in your own eyes.

Haha stupid dada aboki boy accepted defeat
I will Stop before I send you into depression cheesy angry grin
Kiddo undecided embarassed cool
Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by efelicity: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:

Haha stupid dada aboki boy accepted defeat
I will Stop before I send you into depression cheesy angry grin
Kiddo undecided embarassed cool
You have foreseen the train of my atomic vawulence about to crush your worthless life to trash so you decide to indirectly concede and evade.
Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by BigCowHornn: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
efelicity:

Ha another War!
Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by PellsKodak: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
efelicity:
You have foreseen the train of my atomic vawulence about to crush your worthless life to trash so you decide to indirectly concede and evade.
Ewu you are beneath me
Suck my diçk
Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by efelicity: 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Ha another War!
War with who? PellsKodak? I only want to panel his brain to its right position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by efelicity: 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:

Ewu you are beneath me
Suck my diçk
If we call you gay rapist, you will cry like a loudmouth. I pity that foolish Goodlady who is a man operating behind a female moniker to scam nairalanders of their hard earned money. You must have bullied him to suck you clean.
Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
ITbomb:
In Roman Reigns Voice: Acknowledge him!
Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
Messi1:

Nice one from ur Uncle.
Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by efelicity: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Goodlady:

Report me to Seun n mynd44. They are wiser than you. Why drag me into this stupid sec sch talk?
This is Sweetplum. I don't know Pellskodak. I won't be posting in romance section again cos we now v many sick young boys which you are one of them.
Sweetplum I never knew this is you. I'm Obama/Messi and we are good friends. Fact is, I never knew you were the one. Come back and post on romance sec i wont troll you again. I'm not sick so better watch how you talk when you talk about me.
Re: My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) by Goodlady(f): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
efelicity:
Sweetplum I never knew this is you. I'm Obama/Messi and we are good friends. Fact is, I never knew you were the one. Come back and post on romance sec i wont troll you again. I'm not sick so better watch how you talk when you talk about me.
You must be crazy to be trolling me anyhow. Why are you obsessed with me?
Pellskodak mentioned out severally that you are behind different monikers trolling people. Murasi, I dislike you more!

(1) (2) (Reply)

L Need Advice About Long Distance Relationships-he Is In U.k And I Am In Nigeria / Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? / 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.