Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

List Of South African Foods - Food (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / List Of South African Foods (51494 Views)

African Foods In Brazil(photos) / 10 Mouth-watering African Foods You Need To Try / South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of South African Foods by Godsgift7837: 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
LilleG:

No issues. You said Friday is the deadline so I will see what I can do now and Friday. Will message you to drop your banking info.

2 Likes

Re: List Of South African Foods by LilleG(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
KingCold:
Do you think what you're also eating was being eating by your earlier generations? Jollof rice? Really?
Cuisine like culture evolves , In a country like South Africa were there are many cultures and is a melting-pot , influences from other cultures rub- off, in out slang, there a lot of Afrikaans words, in our cuisine there are influences of other cultures as well, having said that, there a lot of ethnic dishes that Samantha didn't post, this list in definitely not exhaustive. So please before doing what every Nigerian liked to do, that is going on and on about white people , be cognizant of this fact
Facts..
Re: List Of South African Foods by LilleG(m): 7:41am On Jun 16, 2023
Re: List Of South African Foods by Godsgift7837: 8:26am On Jun 16, 2023
LilleG:

Good morning sir. Hope your night went well!
Yes my bro. Sorry for the late response. Please provide your account
Re: List Of South African Foods by LilleG(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2023
Na that chicken feet recipe get me pass
Re: List Of South African Foods by LilleG(m): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2023
minakshiahuja:
Though i m from Australia but i love eating Indian food because there are many reasons why Indian food is so well-liked around the world. Taste is one of the primary variables. Indian food has a flavor that is both wonderful and unique from other cuisine. Indian cuisine differs not just in flavor but also in preparation methods. Indian food can be prepared quickly. Indian cuisine satisfies hunger in only one bite. Indian cuisine is renowned for its originality, flavor, mouth-coating spices, and fragrant aromas.
Hmm.God
Re: List Of South African Foods by Godsgift7837: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2023
LilleG:

Thank you so much, I appreciate this sincerely.
I sent you 20k I just pray everything you said here is true. Stay blessed.
Re: List Of South African Foods by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2023
I'm also hungry and I don't have money buy and cook those SA foods... grin grin grin

I could use some urgent 2k.. grin grin grin
Godsgift7837:
I sent you 20k I just pray everything you said here is true. Stay blessed.
Re: List Of South African Foods by Godsgift7837: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm also hungry and I don't have money buy and cook those SA foods... grin grin grin

I could use some urgent 2k.. grin grin grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ don’t worry I will send Ewallet when I have spare cash
Re: List Of South African Foods by LilleG(m): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2023
LotaTee:
You're pathetic, ugh.
Lolz, free him oo grin
Re: List Of South African Foods by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
But I haven't eaten in two days.. undecided undecided undecided
Godsgift7837:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ don’t worry I will send Ewallet when I have spare cash
Re: List Of South African Foods by LotaTee: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
Yeah but people could meet anywhere. You got a dating south African site to recommend? Go on. At least you could attest to so many Nigerian guys tripping over you. It shows the love, lust and respect we have for SA queens
You're pathetic, ugh.
Re: List Of South African Foods by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Good, I like honest people like you... grin grin grin
LotaTee:
You're pathetic, ugh.
Re: List Of South African Foods by minakshiahuja: 6:37am On Jun 21, 2023
Though i m from Australia but i love eating Indian food because there are many reasons why Indian food is so well-liked around the world. Taste is one of the primary variables. Indian food has a flavor that is both wonderful and unique from other cuisine. Indian cuisine differs not just in flavor but also in preparation methods. Indian food can be prepared quickly. Indian cuisine satisfies hunger in only one bite. Indian cuisine is renowned for its originality, flavor, mouth-coating spices, and fragrant aromas.

Re: List Of South African Foods by ValerieSmith592(f): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2023
Hi,
Biltong: Dried, cured meat, usually beef or game, seasoned with spices and vinegar.
Boerewors: A type of sausage made from coarsely minced beef, pork, or lamb, spiced with coriander, cloves, and other seasonings.
Bobotie: A Cape Malay dish made with spiced minced meat, dried fruits, and topped with an egg-based custard.
Pap: A staple food made from maize meal, similar to polenta, often served with tomato and onion sauce or as a side dish with meat.
Potjiekos: A traditional stew cooked in a three-legged cast-iron pot, containing meat, vegetables, and spices, slow-cooked over open flames.
Sosaties: Skewered and marinated meat, typically lamb or chicken, with a Cape Malay influence, often served at braais (South African barbecues).

Re: List Of South African Foods by EntertainKiki: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2023
Here's a chicken feet recipe https://youtube.com/shorts/FgLV_IbQo44?feature=share
Samantha124:
2. Chicken feet. You guys know chicken feet.. grin grin grin
Re: List Of South African Foods by SPAMBOX7: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
Samantha124:
13. Biltong. It's dried beef... I prefer eating it as a snack.
I saw this somewhere on TV the way there were munching it bet it's tasty asf.
This is the first thing Imma eat when I visit SA.
Do you know how to make it?
Re: List Of South African Foods by Carot: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
Samantha124:
2. Chicken feet. You guys know chicken feet.. grin grin grin
hi, i met this SA gal on fb. She's in her early 20s and very sweet. I like her but am in nigeria. Any advice for me as citizen?
Re: List Of South African Foods by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
What do you want to know?
Carot:
hi, i met this SA gal on fb. She's in her early 20s and very sweet. I like her but am in nigeria. Any advice for me as citizen?
Re: List Of South African Foods by Carot: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Samantha124:
What do you want to know?
she's zulu. I want to know if she's worth the interest
Re: List Of South African Foods by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Unfortunately, I don't know her and I can't judge her based on her tribe.

Only if you could be specific as to what is it that you want me to advice you on.
Carot:
she's zulu. I want to know if she's worth the interest
Re: List Of South African Foods by Carot: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Unfortunately, I don't know her and I can't judge her based on her tribe.

Only if you could be specific as to what is it that you want me to advice you on.
i want to know certain characteristics about SA gals
Re: List Of South African Foods by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
But we're all different... grin grin grin

Anyways, which characteristics?
Carot:
i want to know certain characteristics about SA gals

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

The Most Popular Food In Nigeria / Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano / I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.