Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Let's Talk About White Under Wears, Especially Under Pants. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About White Under Wears, Especially Under Pants. (1761 Views)

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church / How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About White Under Wears, Especially Under Pants. by RTID: 1:47pm On May 21, 2023
Let's talk about white under wears, especially under pants.

See enh, there's nothing more sexy wearing white briefs, panties or boxers.

It makes you look and feel sexy. Especially when you're going to be with le boo all day.

But the problem is the washing after wearing them.

Getting that nyansh stain is where the Major problem lies.

Because white underwear and nyash stain be like 5 and 6.

You'll wear a clean white underwear this minute, in the next 1 hour, your nyash has stained it.

And It doesn't matter the amount of hypo you use, nyansh stain is always difficult to get off completely, especially white cotton material.

After this last packs I bought and was seeing nyash nyash nyash everywhere, I vowed to stop wearing white.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About White Under Wears, Especially Under Pants. by Postinor: 1:53pm On May 21, 2023
RTID:
Let's talk about white under wears, especially under pants.

See enh, there's nothing more sexy wearing white briefs, panties or boxers.

It makes you look and feel sexy. Especially when you're going to be with le boo all day.

But the problem is the washing after wearing them.

Getting that nyansh stain is where the Major problem lies.

Because white underwear and nyash stain be like 5 and 6.

You'll wear a clean white underwear this minute, in the next 1 hour, your nyash has stained it.

And It doesn't matter the amount of hypo you use, nyansh stain is always difficult to get off completely, especially white cotton material.

After this last packs I bought and was seeing nyash nyash nyash everywhere, I vowed to stop wearing white.

I swear,I was thinking I was the only one it was happening to sef

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About White Under Wears, Especially Under Pants. by donbachi(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2023
Then,wash your nyansh well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About White Under Wears, Especially Under Pants. by Lucifyre: 4:12pm On May 21, 2023
"Wash yo ass" Learn to clean ur ass properly. U obviously don't clean properly hence the skid marks, most people don't anyway. Nasty adults feeling fly with rank bums.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About White Under Wears, Especially Under Pants. by marlow1962(m): 8:21pm On May 21, 2023
Lol, people that feel comfortable using tissue paper instead of water, ha why your pant no go get nyash stain 😆

5 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About White Under Wears, Especially Under Pants. by 1Sharon(f): 11:11pm On May 21, 2023
marlow1962:
Lol, people that feel comfortable using tissue paper instead of water, ha why your pant no go get nyash stain 😆

It's men! Look up Gooch geese. Some of them think it's gay to wet their behind with water or wet wipes, that's why they stick to tissue

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About White Under Wears, Especially Under Pants. by Vijuchoco(f): 12:06am On May 22, 2023
Someone was washing her undies in the hostel while her friend sat beside her gisting.. I remembered her saying; babe na wa o, you don use vagina fluid spoil this fine white pant. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About White Under Wears, Especially Under Pants. by IkeIgboNiile(m): 1:14am On May 22, 2023
Buy good bathing soaps. I remember the first time i switched from Eva soap to dove 🕊 soap, after bathing it felt like i have been unclean for years.
Since then, i only use quality things on myself no matter the price.
Re: Let's Talk About White Under Wears, Especially Under Pants. by ednut1(m): 2:11am On May 22, 2023
What kind of post is this tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About White Under Wears, Especially Under Pants. by Goodlady(f): 5:24am On May 22, 2023
ednut1:
What kind of post is this tho undecided
I wonder o
Re: Let's Talk About White Under Wears, Especially Under Pants. by marlow1962(m): 6:53am On May 22, 2023
1Sharon:

It's men! Look up Gooch geese. Some of them think it's gay to wet their behind with water or wet wipes, that's why they stick to tissue
water is the best.
Re: Let's Talk About White Under Wears, Especially Under Pants. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2023
Lolss to the Pple asking which kind Thread is this. cheesy

Well, my University Babe told me that most Naija Babes
Only wear White pants when they are going to Weekends to meet their Boyfriends or Sugar Daddys. 😊🙂

(1) (Reply)

She Want To Break Up With Me Because She Weigh More Than Me / Should I Tell Her and How Would She Feel? / : Yet We Find Ourselves So Into Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.