Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

: Yet We Find Ourselves So Into Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / : Yet We Find Ourselves So Into Each Other (1759 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

: Yet We Find Ourselves So Into Each Other by showlankie(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2006
i have a girl friend i love very well, she has a boy friend that she loves, yet we find ourselves so into eachother. i am sure there are a few people that would have had scenarios like this. i see her and i never want to leave her she sees me and she would tell any other person to hold on. we both know its wrong but these feelings are quite strong and the other fact is that we cant stage an avoidance. what do we do
Re: : Yet We Find Ourselves So Into Each Other by hotangel2(f): 9:24pm On May 15, 2006
u should both date each other.

after 2 months, you'll break up. No it's normal. If u date ur friend, it won't last. Seriously it won't. U just both wanna feel how it'll be. So hey, why not. go ahead.

And if u r lucky, it could work. Wat have u got to lose? Afterall u both love each other.
Re: : Yet We Find Ourselves So Into Each Other by thelma2(f): 2:45pm On May 20, 2006
I've been in your shoes and i had to watch him marry someone else. Remember Julia Roberts 'my best friend's wedding' thats how my case was.
Re: : Yet We Find Ourselves So Into Each Other by Shola2009(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2009
i totally agree with hot-angel, lol, break up after 2 months grin like its some routine exercise
Re: : Yet We Find Ourselves So Into Each Other by sofadj(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2009
hot-angel:

[size=15pt]after 2 months, you'll break up. No it's normal. If u date your friend, it won't last. Seriously it won't.[/size]
sry i beg to disagree. dt it happened to u dnt mean it will happen to everyone else
Re: : Yet We Find Ourselves So Into Each Other by ddiamond(f): 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2009
hummmmmmm hot love, a to ka loju yin, ride on. it pleasurable at least both of you want it,

shocked
Re: : Yet We Find Ourselves So Into Each Other by clemiss(m): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2009
go on noting they happen but becarefull. so you wouldnt loose her as a friend.
Re: : Yet We Find Ourselves So Into Each Other by coolier(f): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2009
showlankie:

i have a girl friend i love very well, she has a boy friend that she loves, yet we find ourselves so into eachother.

Your girlfriend has managed to date two people at the same time, the funny thing is you're one of the players, it's happening right under your nose and you're oblivion to it.
Re: : Yet We Find Ourselves So Into Each Other by ridex: 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2009
cool just keep on loving her one the true lover will show in between u and the other guy both get another one ready incase it may not be u
Re: : Yet We Find Ourselves So Into Each Other by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2009
Well, we can't help who love. But before you break the heart of that girl you are dating now, better stop for a while and think . . . . Is it really worth it

Personally, in issues like these' two quotes come to mind . . 'the Devil you know is better than the Angel you dont? And . . 'A bird in hand is worth two in the bush'.
Re: : Yet We Find Ourselves So Into Each Other by mamagee3(f): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2009
I smell something fishy. cool
Re: : Yet We Find Ourselves So Into Each Other by kpolli(m): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2009
she is a bloody flirt, thats all
Re: : Yet We Find Ourselves So Into Each Other by Nura723(m): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2009
My guy leave dat bitch and get a live coz dis life is too short wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? / Too Busy To Be In A Relationship / Why Do Women Lie In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.