Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Please Elders I Need You To Educate Me On This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Elders I Need You To Educate Me On This (356 Views)

Books Required To Educate The Youth / We Need To Educate Our Parents. Everything That Sounds Crazy Aint Rituals. / 10 Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free With Certificates Awarded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Elders I Need You To Educate Me On This by Barims(m): 5:43pm On May 21, 2023
Please excuse my grammar mistakes. I have a question that has been bugging me for a long time, and I'd appreciate it if someone could shed some light on it. Assume someone had some carryovers on their 100L first semester exam and passed those courses on their 100L second semester exam. Will that individual retake those courses in the 200L first semester exam again, after passing them in the 100L second semester?
Re: Please Elders I Need You To Educate Me On This by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 21, 2023
You don't offer same course in two semesters! 🤷‍♂️
Re: Please Elders I Need You To Educate Me On This by Barims(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
You don't offer same course in two semesters! 🤷‍♂️

You were implying that the 100L first semester and 100L second semester courses would differ.
Re: Please Elders I Need You To Educate Me On This by youngsahito(m): 5:55pm On May 21, 2023
Barims:
Please excuse my grammar mistakes. I have a question that has been bugging me for a long time, and I'd appreciate it if someone could shed some light on it. Assume someone had some carryovers on their 100L first semester exam and passed those courses on their 100L second semester exam. Will that individual retake those courses in the 200L first semester exam again, after passing them in the 100L second semester?
we have different courses for each semester so you can't do a first semester carryover in second semester.

1 Like

Re: Please Elders I Need You To Educate Me On This by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 21, 2023
Barims:

You were implying that the 100L first semester and 100L second semester courses would differ.
Yes, different courses! 🙄
Carry over 100lvl first semester then you register and write again 200lvl first semester. Understand?

1 Like

Re: Please Elders I Need You To Educate Me On This by duro4chang(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2023
Barims:
Carry over means you will carry the course to the following year. If you fail the course in the first year 100 level it means you will do it in 200 level

1 Like

Re: Please Elders I Need You To Educate Me On This by SwissMass: 5:58pm On May 21, 2023
You have to retake the course you carried in 100 level 1st semester in 200 level first semester not 100 second semester

1 Like

Re: Please Elders I Need You To Educate Me On This by Barims(m): 6:07pm On May 21, 2023
youngsahito:
we have different courses for each semester so you can't do a first semester carryover in second semester.

What if that person fail that course again in 200l first semester? What next?
Re: Please Elders I Need You To Educate Me On This by Barims(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2023
duro4chang:
Carry over means you will carry the course to the following year. If you fail the course in the first year 100 level it means you will do it in 200 level

What if that person fail that course again in 200l first semester?
Re: Please Elders I Need You To Educate Me On This by Barims(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yes, different courses! 🙄
Carry over 100lvl first semester then you register and write again 200lvl first semester. Understand?

Re: Please Elders I Need You To Educate Me On This by engineerboat(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2023
Barims:

Are you planting to carry it over again.

I hope you know thaf it will keep affecting your CGPA
Re: Please Elders I Need You To Educate Me On This by LeoDeKing: 6:11pm On May 21, 2023
Barims:

You register it again in first semester of your 3rd session.

But for you to be carrying over courses like that, you can't be calling yourself a 300 level in your 3rd year because the carry over courses you have registered will be so much that you can only register few 300 level courses.

I hope you are aware that there is a maximum number of courses and credit units you are allowed to register per semester.
Re: Please Elders I Need You To Educate Me On This by Berrityga: 6:19pm On May 21, 2023
I don't blame you for asking such question. The standard of Nigerian universities has dropped. I don't blame you for thinking your in a primary school.
Re: Please Elders I Need You To Educate Me On This by Barims(m): 6:25pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You register it again in first semester of your 3rd session.

But for you to be carrying over courses like that, you can't be calling yourself a 300 level in your 3rd year because the carry over courses you have registered will be so much that you can only register few 300 level courses.

I hope you are aware that there is a maximum number of courses and credit units you are allowed to register per semester.

Thanks for clarifying that I really appreciate 🙏
Re: Please Elders I Need You To Educate Me On This by Barims(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2023
engineerboat:

Are you planting to carry it over again.

I hope you know thaf it will keep affecting your CGPA

Nope I'm not planting to fail those courses thanks for your contribution my bro
Re: Please Elders I Need You To Educate Me On This by duro4chang(m): 6:33pm On May 21, 2023
Barims:

What if that person fail that course again in 200l first semester?
Then you go carry am go 300 level.

1 Like

Re: Please Elders I Need You To Educate Me On This by youngsahito(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2023
Barims:

you will always do it on first semester. But u need y stop having carry over, it will be bad for ur gp.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Universal Learning Solutions Initiative Celebrates Success Of Jolly Phonics Prog / Jumia Pickup Station Near Me / How Does University Of Ibadan Hnd To Bsc Program Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.