Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith (2772 Views)

Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History / Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine. / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by AsomStructures: 5:48pm On May 21, 2023
Former participant of the BBNaija reality show, Angel Smith opens up on why she has an issue with men who know their value while emphasizing that she should be worshipped for her beauty.

In a recent tweet from her official Twitter account, she expressed her dislike for men who refuse to submit to a woman.

The BBNaija star cited a scenario of not being reached out to when she intentionally ignores her man. She emphasized that men who know their worth won’t bother to reach out.

Read her tweet below:

“I hate when a man knows his worth. Why will I ghost you and you sef go ghost me back, na so dem dey do for here? Instead of you to beg me, pretty princess, you want booty rubs too, abi?” Angel Smith wrote.

Source: https://gigloaded.com/why-i-dislike-men-who-know-their-worth-angel-smith/

Re: Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by AsomStructures: 5:50pm On May 21, 2023
It's important especially as men to know ur worth no matter what..

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by donbachi(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2023
Self worth that met self care with touch of self love.is the killer of female manipulations.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by Nazgul: 5:52pm On May 21, 2023
A large chunk of Nigeria men don't know their worth, that's why most would pay a girl to date them. And when she chests, she'll blame them for it and they'll forgive her and continue.

The day you know your worth as a man is the day women would begin to respect you.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by marlow1962(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2023
Those are the ones worthy to be called MEN, not all these stupid boys posing as men cus they got glk.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by Berrityga: 6:24pm On May 21, 2023
Is your mumu not too Much?

1 Like

Re: Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by COOL10(m): 7:33pm On May 21, 2023
Two can play the game 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Men are waking up.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by Sucre6: 7:38pm On May 21, 2023
Few Alpha male know this, girls knows it too, if you want to get girls at ease, start up a conversation, chat her up first, show her your interest and if she plays hard to get, delete her and move on, Nah she go begin find you, cos she wanted to be chased but alpha males don't have time for that, they are greedy with their time and don't give it out very cheap, u have to really earn it, this get girls as wet as fvck, the more you ignore them, the more they chase u, it's a reverse psychology, it never fails grin

15 Likes

Re: Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by Reminderz: 7:50pm On May 21, 2023
Men who know their worth - Alpha/Sigma Men

Men who don't know their worth - Simps/Incels/manginas

she loves men who don't know their worth because they are the one that worship her smelly pus$$y and saggy boobs and also sponsor her fake life.. she knows a man of value won't patronise damaged goods...

8 Likes

Re: Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by almarthins(m): 7:58pm On May 21, 2023
AsomStructures:
Former participant of the BBNaija reality show, Angel Smith opens up on why she has an issue with men who know their value while emphasizing that she should be worshipped for her beauty.

In a recent tweet from her official Twitter account, she expressed her dislike for men who refuse to submit to a woman.

The BBNaija star cited a scenario of not being reached out to when she intentionally ignores her man. She emphasized that men who know their worth won’t bother to reach out.

Read her tweet below:

“I hate when a man knows his worth. Why will I ghost you and you sef go ghost me back, na so dem dey do for here? Instead of you to beg me, pretty princess, you want booty rubs too, abi?” Angel Smith wrote.

Source: https://gigloaded.com/why-i-dislike-men-who-know-their-worth-angel-smith/

Anybody wey marry this girl don enter one chance bus.
Re: Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by PureFace1(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2023
Reminderz:
Men who know their worth - Alpha/Sigma Men

Men who don't know their worth - Simps/Incels/manginas

she loves men who don't know their worth because they are the one that worship her smelly pus$$y and saggy boobs and also sponsor her fake life.. she knows a man of value won't patronise damaged goods...

That is the reason why most Nigerian women and women in general don't respect their partners.

On a subconscious level they know they have no other value if you remove the boob, booty, eyelashes etc and other fake things, so if a man suddenly fall in love with all that and started caring so much for them without them putting in the work to at least make him care they would think you are cheap without any worth and self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by Holybaddo: 8:53pm On May 21, 2023
That's Maturity

How the Hell will a Full Grown Up Man
Be begging for relationship

I still find it funny when I see Men crying or heart break,over breakup.
Dude na your money them dey spend if them wan leave let them go expenses reduced grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2023
Though i won't categorise myself as an alpha male but i thank God for making me come in contact with some redpill writeups. It has really changed so many things abt me. The way i treat those girls who think they're too beautiful like they don't even exist makes everything easy 4 me. They even quarrel with each other 4 my attention. They see me as a very stingy nd self centered person but deep down i knw i'm a giver. I deliberately refuse 2b manipulated by girls because of redpill.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by Starz825(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2023
Holybaddo:
That's Maturity

How the Hell will a Full Grown Up Man
Be begging for relationship

I still find it funny when I see Men crying or heart break,over breakup.
Dude na your money them dey spend if them wan leave let them go expenses reduced grin
abi

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by Kingcalls: 1:32am On May 22, 2023
Simps are worthless ...
Re: Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by Gadafii: 2:01am On May 22, 2023
For men who don’t know their worth(simps), this dummb olosho don clear una mind so

How as a man you go dey worship woman,you as a man should have various options, you are the prize

If one girl do yanga for you, put her in her place by ignoring her, focus on another one or something else, these girls depend on your attention and validation to thrive, deny them that and see how humbled and respectful they get, because why the fuxcck are you not worshiping them like other goats

1 Like

Re: Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by Astra101: 2:08am On May 22, 2023
This Explained it all... Only Simp has a place in these bitches lives. No serious men (real nigga) can take them serious hence they are pained (secretly) lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by Karlifate: 6:02am On May 22, 2023
Nothing is more annoying, yet simultaneously attractive to women, than a man who knows his worth.👌

Know your worth. Add tax join am sef. 💯

1 Like

Re: Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by Nobody: 10:20am On May 22, 2023
donbachi:
Self worth that met self care with touch of self love.is the killer of female manipulations.

But you guys always wail when females say they know their worth.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith by Nobody: 10:22am On May 22, 2023
I believe she was being sarcastic, trying to make men know how ridiculous they respond when we say we know our worth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What's The Types Of Vaginas / Getting Your Needs Met W/o Nagging! / Falling In Love With A Guy That Has Body Odour And Mouth Odour-how To Cope.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.