Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

“Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed (49438 Views)

Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by Physicist(m): 6:14am On May 22, 2023
Supremos:
It may not sound logical to you, but that's what the constitution said. Who do we belief then?. You or the constitution? 😂

I assume the Supreme Court will interpret the Constitution and will make decision or make interpretation concerning the 25% FCT requirements. English is not my first language. I struggle in understanding some English Language meanings.

It is not logical to me that a candidate can win all the 36 states, but that failure to win 25% in FCT will prevent the candidate from becoming the President.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by Jostoman: 6:15am On May 22, 2023
Truth is always bitter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by Benwallt(m): 6:16am On May 22, 2023
Gutter talk. Who elevates Abuja over other states. Tinubu will rule for 8 years.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by seanfer(m): 6:17am On May 22, 2023
Supremos:
Don't mind them. They claim Abuja is a state in Nigeria, but can't tell us who the governor of Abuja is. Can't tell us the capital of Abuja and can't tell us who and who are the members of the Abuja state Assembly

Abuja is the capital of FCT, and the NASS act as the House of Assembly for FCT.
Now are you going to say the Senate President and Speaker must have 25% in Abuja also?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by Ken4Christ: 6:20am On May 22, 2023
Maize247:
So other states results are not important, why not just conduct election in only FCT. Mumu talk

When WEAC says that you must have credits in five subjects which must include English and Mathematica, are they saying other subjects are less important.

The president will be ruling the nation from FCT. If over 80% of those in FCT which represents virtually all ethnic groups in Nigeria voted against you, it's a very big minus.

It also means that the high votes you got in other states were probably manipulated.

So, it makes sense to demand at least 25% in FCT. It did not demand you must win FCT. But have at least 25%. It's not too much to ask for.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by seanfer(m): 6:22am On May 22, 2023
propsvilla1:

It is for a reason and they didn't say You must win Abuja but 25% of total votes cast in Abuja. You can't appoint a minister for Abuja Residents when they did not give you 25% of their votes. It will amount to imposition which is undemocratic. I don't know why you guys finds it difficult to understand this simple section of the Constitution. If the draftsemen don't want to make emphasis in that of Abuja it will simple be written as "24 States of the Federation including Abuja."

You can appoint a minister who is not an indigene of FCT.
Nasir El- Rufai from Kaduna
Bala Mohamed from Bauchi
Mrs Akinjide from Oyo state.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by Pwettylinda(f): 6:22am On May 22, 2023
Maize247:
So other states results are not important, why not just conduct election in only FCT. Mumu talk

Stupid question

Go and rewrite the constitution first mumu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by seanfer(m): 6:22am On May 22, 2023
Eastlandx:
yes he did

In your myopic mind he did.

1 Like

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by BaddestQueen(f): 6:25am On May 22, 2023
iammo:

I asked you again where in my comment did I mention any tribe?!

If Nsogbu isn't a tribe then may God punish you trying to get divisive meaning out of it

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
tribal slurs

2 Likes

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by OKOATA(m): 6:25am On May 22, 2023
Physicist:
It is not logical that a candidate must have votes of at least 25% in FCT to win the Presidential election. If a candidate wins with a margin of 98% in 36 states but the same candidate polls 20% in FCT and some people insist there is 25% FCT provision that prevents the candidate from becoming President. Then, that reasoning is not logical at all.
If you have 98% in 36 states then it won't be hard to win FCT. You should get 98% there as well.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by BaddestQueen(f): 6:25am On May 22, 2023
iammo:

And if my comment doesn't mention Igbo may God punish you

May God punish all losers trying to cause National conflict after coming third in an election and still posting inciteful threads on Nairaland

As they don't want peace in Nigeria their life won't be peaceful
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by Shikini: 6:25am On May 22, 2023
Aquila99:

Runoff.. IMAGINATION.. for only who get highest votes n 25% spread. Na still one candidate carry am.

Shebi, it's now confirmed that Peter Obi (not your thief) won Rivers States. By the time votes in other states are properly reconciled at the tribunal ... you would know.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by iammo(m): 6:27am On May 22, 2023
BaddestQueen:
Rule 2

And if I didn't violate rule 2 may God punish you as well

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by BaddestQueen(f): 6:27am On May 22, 2023
iammo:

Rule 2

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by Jostoman: 6:29am On May 22, 2023
yarimo:
unserious loser grin grin grin
go read what obi lawyer said and stop believing punch propaganda.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by plaindealer: 6:30am On May 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So kadaria Ahmed is the inec chairman?

The OP should have asked and answered the question himself before starting this pointless thread..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by yaki84: 6:30am On May 22, 2023
Kingsmeal:
This people never saw PO coming, they wrote him off not knowing it will come back to haunt then, can Arise TV invite this woman to throw more light on this now?
Which PO is coming?

Rerun if court will even annul the process will be between Tinubu and Atiku.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by OKOATA(m): 6:31am On May 22, 2023
iammo:

Oga you just dey curse people up and down ontop politicians wey you never even see eye to eye.

6 Likes

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by iammo(m): 6:32am On May 22, 2023
OKOATA:
Oga you just dey curse people up and down ontop politicians wey you never even see eye to eye. Na una be Fulani bandit abi? You guys want to continue your onslaught on Benue, Plateau abi? Your plan has failed IJN.

No mind your business
Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by OKOATA(m): 6:34am On May 22, 2023
iammo:

No mind your business
You no get work now, dem quote constitution you no curse those that made constitution, you no quote kadaria na Nsogbu you dey curse early morning. Oga your mind is too dark, change your mindset. You fulani guys will be dealth with after buhari leaves, mark it down.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by iammo(m): 6:36am On May 22, 2023
OKOATA:
You no get work now, dem quote constitution you no curse those that made constitution, you no quote kadaria na Nsogbu you dey curse early morning. Oga your mind is too dark, change your mindset. You fulani guys will be dealth with after buhari leaves, mark it down.

You want to deal with a whole tribe Fulani because of Buhari

And you don't see the darkness of your mind

Anyways you need to explain to DSS and Nairaland mods

Cc: mynd44 Nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by Eastlandx: 6:41am On May 22, 2023
iammo:

Bundle who?!
Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by OKOATA(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2023
iammo:

You want to deal with a whole tribe Fulani because of Buhari

And you don't see the darkness of your mind

Anyways you need to explain to DSS and Nairaland mods

Cc: mynd44 Nlfpmod
See this clown 🤡. Satan dey call DSS for me. 😂😂 Haha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:05am On May 22, 2023
If you want to how daft a person is, wait until they tell you you can’t be president if you don’t have 25% in the FCT.
I ask why then don’t we just conduct elections only in the FCT? Why?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by Tflex01: 7:13am On May 22, 2023
Supremos:
It may not sound logical to you, but that's what the constitution said. Who do we belief then?. You or the constitution? 😂

Let's believe the constitution.

Constitution says all votes in election are equal (which means no vote carry more weight than the other).

Constitution also say Abuja shall be accorded the state status for the purpose of election (which makes its vote not special than the one in Ebonyi).

That is the constitution.

3 Likes

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by Tflex01: 7:20am On May 22, 2023
Physicist:

I assume the Supreme Court will interpret the Constitution and will make decision or make interpretation concerning the 25% FCT requirements. English is not my first language. I struggle in understanding some English Language meanings.

It is not logical to me that a candidate can win all the 36 states, but that failure to win 25% in FCT will prevent the candidate from becoming the President.

Section 299 is even very clear and unambiguous. All votes are equal. Abuja should be treated as a state.

All these Obidients are just being ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by colorsofrainbow: 7:25am On May 22, 2023
Maize247:

Na your fellow Agbado woman talk am, why wailing?🤣🤣🤣
She said it confidently prior to election thinking it was Obi that was gonna be affected without knowing that God works in mysterious ways 🤣🤣🤣

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by Tflex01: 7:27am On May 22, 2023
OKOATA:
If you have 98% in 36 states then it won't be hard to win FCT. You should get 98% there as well.

Lmaooo

Well I'm already anticipating you guys reactions and insults by the time the court throw your clownish petitions into the gutter. grin

Peter and Datti are just using you guys to catch cruise because I know they are not as stu.pid as their supporters. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by colorsofrainbow: 7:28am On May 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So kadaria Ahmed is the inec chairman?

APC agbado cretins don dey deny one of their own for saying the truth even tho she said that to spite Obi before the elections thinking Obi won't get 25% in Abuja 🤣🤣

Una don dey deny Una Kadaria Ahmed now? Is God not wonderful? 😂

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by Tflex01: 7:28am On May 22, 2023
Shikini:

Shebi, it's now confirmed that Peter Obi (not your thief) won Rivers States. By the time votes in other states are properly reconciled at the tribunal ... you would know.

Who confirmed it? grin

1 Like

Re: “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed by Mrtaye: 7:30am On May 22, 2023
Maize247:
stop giving yourself fake hope. Wake up and stop being stupid
You're the Stu_pud one her because everyone can't be

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Army Raids Plateau Fulani Settlers, Burns 100 Homes After 2 Soldiers Were Killed / United African Republic (UAR): A Proposal To Change Nigeria's Name / Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.