Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

I’m In Love With My Little Brother” – 23yr-old Lady Confesses, Seeks Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m In Love With My Little Brother” – 23yr-old Lady Confesses, Seeks Advice (1038 Views)

A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / See 23yr Woman Who Wants To Pay Man N25,550,000 A Year To Date Her If...(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m In Love With My Little Brother” – 23yr-old Lady Confesses, Seeks Advice by TheCreekPlug: 11:55pm On May 21, 2023
I’m In Love with my little brother” – 23yr-old lady confesses, seeks advice

A 23-year-old lady left many jaw-dropped after she took to social media to seek advice on her strong feelings for her younger brother.

She anonymously shared her predicament online to get advice on how to handle her seemingly inappropriate feelings.

The unidentified woman claims that her brother has all the qualities she looks for in a man and that as a result, she has found herself drawn to him.

She said that anytime she sees her brother with another woman, she gets envious.

Full story Below

https://www.thecreekplug.com/2023/05/22/im-in-love-with-my-little-brother-23yr-old-lady-confesses-seeks-advice/
Re: I’m In Love With My Little Brother” – 23yr-old Lady Confesses, Seeks Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:58pm On May 21, 2023
la click LA bendel state

3 Likes

Re: I’m In Love With My Little Brother” – 23yr-old Lady Confesses, Seeks Advice by ahnie: 12:32am On May 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
la click LA bendel state
Bendel state was calved out from sokoto,I think.May God bless rabiu my history teacher

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With My Little Brother” – 23yr-old Lady Confesses, Seeks Advice by LeeSmart: 10:51am On May 22, 2023
Nd sokoto was carved
ahnie:

Bendel state was calved out from sokoto,I think.May God bless rabiu my history teacher

And sokoto was carved out from lokoja cheesy angry

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Is A Coward / Men Only / Unfortunate Sunday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.