Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) (50409 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Dynamicboss: 3:16pm On May 22, 2023
Looks like she just want to trend otherwise why telling everyone she no longer loves her husband and keep repeating it endlessly without cogent reason.

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Senator777: 3:16pm On May 22, 2023
I understand this long ego
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:16pm On May 22, 2023
Thanks for your honesty!
Please, LEAVE if you are not happy.
Love is not by force.

Marriage in Nigeria only survive because WOMEN have NO CHOICES in a male-dominated society.

Once you leave the any of the shores of material and spiritual poverty anywhere in AFRICA, you will know TRUE PEACE! kiss

Welcome abroad sister!
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Lantosed: 3:17pm On May 22, 2023
It that true?
KunleAkingbadeh:
The moment women attain financial independence, superiority or carries the burden of responsibility, the natural scale of love will fall off their eyes.

Whether you agree or not, love is purely transactional! Only a few percentage of women can have money and still be in love
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by CaptainFM1: 3:17pm On May 22, 2023
The husband wants to use her to collect "Nurse" money, but something must give way.

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by ussv: 3:17pm On May 22, 2023
This life no balance. I feel for that guy

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by safarilove(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2023
You are not serious ma, enter the next flight ticket to Nigeria asap!

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On May 22, 2023
Megabig:
She is reading from what someone write to her, she is a wanna be blogger. That’s not the woman who doesn’t love her husband, the person is anonymous
I don't even think a woman who finds herself in such a situation would come up with such an empty script as the one the vlogger is supposedly reading from.. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Fweshkpekus: 3:18pm On May 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe4uh-OcURM

I am no longer in love with my husband that brought me from Nigeria to the UK - Lady says shocked

Take a listen and tell us what you think.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CshnDj3ATOh/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
useless gender angry
officialwdhtv:

I am no longer in love with my husband that brought me from Nigeria to the UK - Lady says shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

useless gender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2023
Funny enough she never loved him from day one....

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Plasmolysis78(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2023
Another man is drilling and boring your hole now I guess

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On May 22, 2023
Dynamicboss:
Looks like she just want to trend otherwise why telling everyone she no longer loves her husband and keep repeating it endlessly without cogent reason.
She is not telling at all as she seems focused on repeating that some line over and over. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by SleekyP(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

& i just left dorset 2days ago.......i for con help you with some quid grin grin
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2023
Don't ever do anything good for a woman.
Women are snake, play with then and the bite you.

Men learn, have allowed love to block my eyes before, but now am wise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by yemmight(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2023
Fear women. That is just it.
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by ItisWell22(f): 3:22pm On May 22, 2023
CaptainFM1:
The husband wants to use her to collect "Nurse" money, but something must give way.

😂
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by sukkot: 3:22pm On May 22, 2023
british pand done touch akant steady love come kpai

angelicbeing come carry ya sister ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by toprealman: 3:22pm On May 22, 2023
With the white plastic chair in the background. I am sure this clout chaser is somewhere in Abakiliki. Artificial intelligence fall on you!
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by blamingthedevil: 3:22pm On May 22, 2023
Women only recognize their feelings

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by toprealman: 3:23pm On May 22, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Don't ever do anything good for a woman.
Women are snake, play with then and the bite you.

Men learn, have allowed love to block my eyes before, but now am wise.
Humans generally.

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On May 22, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Women only recognize their feelings
Do you recognize the feelings of others? undecided
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Henix(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2023
Is it not better for men to stop taking their wives to UK, US, Canada, etc? Nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by bukatyne(f): 3:24pm On May 22, 2023
I am in love with two women I don't know which one to choose: Tony Tetula - 19 gbogboro

I no longer love my husband I don't know what to do: Naija Vlogger - 2023

Which song are we singing next and when?

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Quebec91(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2023
Confirm!
KunleAkingbadeh:
The moment women attain financial independence, superiority or carries the burden of responsibility, the natural scale of love will fall off their eyes.

Whether you agree or not, love is purely transactional! Only a few percentage of women can have money and still be in love
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by CaptainFM1: 3:24pm On May 22, 2023
Megabig:
She is reading from what someone write to her, she is a wanna be blogger. That’s not the woman who doesn’t love her husband, the person is anonymous

I totally agree with you. You will see Daddy Freeze and Obodo Oyinbo TV jumping at the topic later in the evening. Sometimes I think they are the ones releasing a prelude to the topic they want to discuss and be begging people to buy them stars to cash out.

4 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by bigdammyj: 3:25pm On May 22, 2023
Okay.
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by AngelicBeing: 3:28pm On May 22, 2023
sukkot:
british pand done touch akant steady love come kpai

angelicbeing come carry ya sister ooo
Dayuummmmmm, What ah gwan, omo na British demons dey scatter marriages for London oo sad

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by rajiedreez: 3:28pm On May 22, 2023
OK continue
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by isabi2lof: 3:32pm On May 22, 2023
Anything to trend 😏
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by KAM3KAZI: 3:32pm On May 22, 2023
Damn! A number of women are really like this
Moral of the story is don't export your wives
Honestly, this is such a terrible thing

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by blacksam01: 3:32pm On May 22, 2023
mrcelebrity1:
Refund his money spent to brought you over to the UK and you will realize he’s no longer in love with you too .radarada

its not about money...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.