Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) (50400 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by buzorcharles(m): 8:03pm On May 22, 2023
Divorce the mugu. Some men no get sense. This is what I called the REAL USE AND DUMP.
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by blacksam01: 8:34pm On May 22, 2023
sharpwriter:

Lol.. You wicked... What was his expression?

h em didn't say anything ,just looked at me thoughfully

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by AfonjaPriest: 8:56pm On May 22, 2023
The man should be happy; the woman is no longer for real.
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by motih35295(m): 9:45pm On May 22, 2023
Really
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:50pm On May 22, 2023
nothing wrong here, many married people fall out of love (whether in the UK or Africa)... expecting this lady to remain with this man, regardless of how she now feels (just because he brought her there) is ABSURD!!!!

as hard as it may sound, divorce him and move on with your life, sista!
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by bekpo(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2023
Lamanii22:
You never loved him right from the start… you shouldn’t have accepted to go over to the UK then…. You should be deported ASAP and allow the innocent man to find true love abroad….

Good opinion frm a beautiful damsel. Quite appreciate ur contribution. Pls call me 09043872066

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Ohraykon: 11:01pm On May 22, 2023
boldsleek:
women bashing thread
really so we shouldn't tell the truth again? How do you guys process information
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by koolaid87: 11:02pm On May 22, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad She don see better Rich 9ja man there. When she finish/drain his purse, she'll find another ready-made idiot to drain again till she's out of service /network is bad.

I dont think so

She started working now and all of a sudden the feeling is gone

Nobody knows women until they started making money.
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by ediko5(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2023
Megabig:
She is reading from what someone write to her, she is a wanna be blogger. That’s not the woman who doesn’t love her husband, the person is anonymous

Exactly my observation. The village woman is looking is carrying out a publicity stunt
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by enobongalfred: 11:29pm On May 22, 2023
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by etoete77: 11:30pm On May 22, 2023
Drink snipper and go to hell. You dont love her again , ask us question us of what to do
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by etoete77: 11:32pm On May 22, 2023
Drink snipper and go to hell. You dont love him again , ask us question us of what to do
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by motih35295(m): 4:12am On May 23, 2023
Check my profile fridge for sell
Contact me asap
Location PH
Condition good
Hisense double door fridge
Contact me asap
Receipt available

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by obynokoko: 5:44am On May 23, 2023
This girl must be very stupid and selfish.your husband assisted you through nursing school and spent millions sending you to UK only for you to realize that you don't love him,that is very wicked of you.God will judge you
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by sukkot: 7:46am On May 23, 2023
sharpwriter:

cheesy but all these tins still dey amaze me. Someone gave a quote and said that the greatest mistake a man can do under this context is to tink that it can't ever happen to him since they've been living nicely in naija before relocating abroad. The tin dey fear me jàre. angry
ahhh bro it can happen to anybody who is not willing to adjust their expectations. As a man, unless you are otedola and have the money to hire help, you become useless to a woman if your ego does not allow you to start sweeping they floor and washing the toilet and changing diapers. If you can't accept this as your new job in the UK as a man then more than likely your wife is going to get rid of you. You have become useless. Lol. It's true undecided grin

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Tundex911: 4:57pm On May 23, 2023
I guess na becuz of una UK US won ban student visa go bring in their family...

Fear this gender abeg
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Lamanii22(f): 11:22pm On May 23, 2023
Zonefree:

Women were never created to love.

But I’m an advocate of love… being in love is something I cherish
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by sharpwriter(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2023
blacksam01:

h em didn't say anything ,just looked at me thoughfully
cheesy
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by sharpwriter(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2023
bukatyne:

What do you think? cheesy
I don't even know, but you sound sweet wink
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by sharpwriter(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2023
sukkot:
ahhh bro it can happen to anybody who is not willing to adjust their expectations. As a man, unless you are otedola and have the money to hire help, you become useless to a woman if your ego does not allow you to start sweeping they floor and washing the toilet and changing diapers. If you can't accept this as your new job in the UK as a man then more than likely your wife is going to get rid of you. You have become useless. Lol. It's true undecided grin
Are you sure these are only the things causing this anomaly? All these are no problem to me. I was brought up in such a way that I can attend to any domestic chore. I do change diapers. I can cook meals if need be and clean environs.

I went to a state university and all these are a must, moreover if you live alone won't person do the needful. I don't see it as anything to attend to necessary tinx in your home.

I remember a course mate (female) who visited me at one time and she requested to use the toilet. She came back whining that the toilet is clean o, how come? I just looked at her say wetin dey do this one, so in her mind because I be man make I dey put my yansh for inside dirty WC? So make I no wash wetin I dey use ba?

So I really don't see these as a problem, there must be other tinz triggering this evil pattern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by sukkot: 6:59am On May 26, 2023
sharpwriter:

Are you sure these are only the things causing this anomaly? All these are no problem to me. I was brought up in such a way that I can attend to any domestic chore. I do change diapers. I can cook meals if need be and clean environs.

I went to a state university and all these are a must, moreover if you live alone won't person do the needful. I don't see it as anything to attend to necessary tinx in your home.

I remember a course mate (female) who visited me at one time and she requested to use the toilet. She came back whining that the toilet is clean o, how come? I just looked at her say wetin dey do this one, so in her mind because I be man make I dey put my yansh for inside dirty WC? So make I no wash wetin I dey use ba?

So I really don't see these as a problem, there must be other tinz triggering this evil pattern.
brother these men and your own story you have presented above are two different things. these are men with houses and housegirls and houseboys and gatemen in naija now expected to sweep floors and change diapers in the uk

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by sharpwriter(m): 9:56am On May 26, 2023
sukkot:
brother these men and your own story you have presented above are two different things. these are men with houses and housegirls and houseboys and gatemen in naija now expected to sweep floors and change diapers in the uk
Hahahahahahaha cheesy 🤣🤣😂
I think I can now get the picture better..... E no go easy for dem true true o....
People just wanna eat dem cake and have it... Shey dem no know say every action get consequence good, bad or mild. Having such life here, I no know wetin dey push dem go settle for another man's land and thinking every thing go dey the same.

A king in his territory isn't a king in another's.... We should get life and reality right rather than jumping thoughtlessly. Traveling on vacation, holiday etc as a big man here is okay. But going to settle and think you remain a big man when you are not really big (upper middle class) ain't gonna favor you.

Worse, some sell off every thing they labored to get over the years and get a shocker from the culture shock there. Na real wa😣😫

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo / Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts / He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.