Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Wat Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Do I Do? (1138 Views)

She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do / Guyz Wat Do U Tink/say Abt Ladies Wit Six(6) Packs <<pictur>> / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Do I Do? by prettydiva(f): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2011
Alright guys, i need your help.

i'm in a situation where am older than a guy i love with six months, i don't know wat to do about it, but he thinks age is only a number but am worried about what may happen in future, if he  might use it against me, i have been in this kind of situation before and i had to let that one go cos i actually see him like my junior, now this one again.  embarassed wat do please and no haters jor ooo  sad
Re: Wat Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2011
Do you mean 6 months or 6 years?
Re: Wat Do I Do? by MrCork17: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2011
prettydiva:

Alright guys, i need your help.

i'm in a situation where am older than a guy i'm loving with six months, i don't know wat to do about it, but he thinks age is only a number but am worried about what may happen in future, if he  might use it against me, i have been in this kind of situation before and i had to let that one go cos i actually see him like my junior, now this one again.  embarassed wat do please and no haters jor ooo  sad

Sweeery dont worry. Age is a number.   kinda.Mrs Chima is only 42 but her husband is 17    wink
Re: Wat Do I Do? by prettydiva(f): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ Rokiatu its six months
Re: Wat Do I Do? by omega25red(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2011
first thing is to find out the age of who you are dating before you love them because seems to me that you are the one with the age issue. Also just because you are dating someone doesn't mean that there is a future guaranteed. If you want better results you should lay out what your plans regarding your relationships and tell the person so they know whats up.

As far as feeling like someones senior again is not the number of their age but maturity level. Find someone who is at least matured enough (again i don't mean number) with the same outlook on life so you don't constantly have to mother your dates
Re: Wat Do I Do? by SAFO(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2011
6 months older or 6 months into the relationship?
Re: Wat Do I Do? by manalejo(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2011
The guy is actually right, age means nothing. Only submit yourself to him and pray always. God will see you through.
Re: Wat Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2011
prettydiva:

@ Rokiatu its six months
Alright sweetie, go sleep and I will do the same. You don't have a problem here.
Re: Wat Do I Do? by MrCork17: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2011
prettydiva. Sweeeery quickly describe your sef: Satistic? wink

(1) (Reply)

Who Gives Bigger Problems? The Husband's Mother Or Wive's Mother? / Men And Lies / To Those That Are/About To Be Married Or Couples, Did You Ever Encounter........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.