Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) (11788 Views)

Education Infrastructures: Never Compare Anambra State To Oyo State / Radio Stations: Never Compare Anambra State To Oyo State / APC Holds Rally For Tinubu And Oyo State Candidates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:02am On May 22, 2023
sreamsense:

Is better you tell people which local government in Ibadan you comparing Anambra state with? How many Anambra will you see in one Ibadan and then in Oyo state. You yourself omitted Anambra to show its land size area because you are ashame is a local government in Ibadan alone. Until you come here with Ibadan:Anambra so we can see how many Anambra can we find in Ibadan and Oyo state, then; you are not yet serious with comparison

Ibadan is 95% covered by slums

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by kozmokaz(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2023
press9jatv:
😂 15m kooo 100m niii? Na lies and propaganda full here joor. Come to Ibadan and ask for the price of piece of land not to talk of iseyin, igboho, Ogbomosho.

He is not lying man

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:05am On May 22, 2023
Mindlog:

Oyo state is 28, 454 sq km while Israel is 22,145 km² of which a huge expanse is desert ......Let him brag that Oyo state is way ahead of Israel.😂😂😂
Ibadan is just dot in a circle other parts of are evil forest, most of them are occupied by Fulani herdsmen

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:22am On May 22, 2023
Mindlog:

Oyo state is 28, 454 sq km while Israel is 22,145 km² of which a huge expanse is desert ......Let him brag that Oyo state is way ahead of Israel.😂😂😂

Anambra size
Perimeter 359km
Area 4,749 km

Ibadan size
Perimeter 133km
Area 497km

Cc sreamsense:

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by lovere: 9:22am On May 22, 2023
post=123287892:
I forgot to add that Roban have two shopping centres in Anambra, Awka and Nnewi

Awka alone have five shopping malls

Im not sure you have ever travelled out of Nigeria. If you have, you would be ashamed of posting all these half baked projects you are posting in the name of development. Stop this your d*ck size measurement. It is very childish, I'm from South East by the way.

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:23am On May 22, 2023
naijapeepz:
I am from Anambra... But make una no dey do all these yeye comparison.

Tell your Governors from south east to do something about the security situation there.

Investors are moving away.

What yeye comparison is there to compare without security.

South East have the worst set of leaders.

It pains me deeply that you guy would leave the matter on ground and post things that does not matter.
You're empty Google most indebted region with nothing to show

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:34am On May 22, 2023
traihit:

You should be ashamed of yourself and your ilks who is posting this garbage. In one thread, one is fighting the ethnic jingoists among the Yoruba, on another thread, another ideological terrorist like the op and yourself are not helping matters. Firstly, what birthed the stupid comparison?

Secondly, you think Yorubas are fools that'll keep watching all the arrogant attitudes and the lousiness of some easterners?

Thirdly, do you really think Anambra state as a whole beats Ibadan developmentally? Then you've never crawled out of your cave. Ibadan and Anambra are not mates. Enough to some extent might have tried but it is barren of industries.

Lastly, while you people go about bragging about how southeastern states are better than southwestern states, what is your aim? Are you not supposed to be saying that to thousands of Igbo traders peacefully going about their businesses in the West?

It's just a shame that Nairaland is a place that encourages mypoic children (in thinking) like you and the op. Ibadan is moving very fast and I'm glad the Yorubas are not arrogant like the op to be posting videos and pictures of what is the southwest. Let the development speak for themselves.
Anu when your brother open this thread you didn’t see him to caution him, it irritate me comparing that Ibadan slum city to Anambra

https://www.nairaland.com/7676801/pictures-onitcha-ibadan-compare

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by FahBuLous: 9:49am On May 22, 2023
I am neither igbo or yoruba but how can a sane person compare Anambra with Oyo state. its like comparing an Anaconda to an earthworm

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by kollinz1234(m): 10:07am On May 22, 2023
post=123286428:

Still they are coming first in education with all the sit at home
This one sweet me grin

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by gammarays1: 10:07am On May 22, 2023
When you tell the Yorubas to point out a standard City in their region, all they know is Lagos. A one time capital populated and developed by all.

Yet they'll still open their mouths to talk bad about South East region with several indigenous developed cities
🙄🙄

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Thomasankara(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2023
[/color] Ibadan is barely the size of Anambra state,so why the comparism,you should be comparing Bodija to Awka[color=#770077]
post=123285785:
I saw a thread an ignorant mind was comparing Ibadan and Onitsha, forgetting that Anambra is second densely populated State after Lagos, in Oyo state only Ibadan is developed place not minding that more than half of the city is covered by slums.

Anambra is well built up, once you enter Anambra from Onitsha drive down to Awka is well built same with Nnewi to Ekwulobia, that is why Anambra is second state after Lagos with highest concentration of commercial banks

Ibadan is the only relatively developed area in Oyo other parts of Oyo are jungle

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by gammarays1: 10:10am On May 22, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]Ibadan is bigger than the whole Anambra state,so why the comparism,you should be comparing Bodija to Awka[color=#770077]
Awka is too big for Bodija
You can compare with Agulu

In terms of indigenous development, no region beats South East. Go do your verification

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by grandstar(m): 10:16am On May 22, 2023
post=123288393:

So I should ignore the dumb that open thread to start comparing Onitsha to Ibadan forgetting that Ibadan is the only city in Oyo

Agulu lake

Yes, he is best ignored.

I have never travelled to the East but I know if I do, the last thing they would be interested in is what tribe I am from. They have more important things to think about.

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 10:16am On May 22, 2023
eteebanky1:
Op I checked out your topics and comments and realized you're suffering from inferior complexity.

Deep down in your mind, you know south west is still better in all aspects ranging from infrastructures, wellbeing, security just to mention a few

The comparison is between oyo and Anambra, let’s not divert from the topic here

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 10:19am On May 22, 2023
lovere:

Im not sure you have ever travelled out of Nigeria. If you have, you would be ashamed of posting all these half baked projects you are posting in the name of development. Stop this your d*ck size measurement. It is very childish, I'm from South East by the way.

We’re talking of Anambra here
Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Thomasankara(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2023
[/color]tallest building in Anambra is 16 storey the tallest in Ibadan is 26,so wetin u dey talk sef😂[color=#770077]
post=123285785:
I saw a thread an ignorant mind was comparing Ibadan and Onitsha, forgetting that Anambra is second densely populated State after Lagos, in Oyo state only Ibadan is developed place not minding that more than half of the city is covered by slums.

Anambra is well built up, once you enter Anambra from Onitsha drive down to Awka is well built same with Nnewi to Ekwulobia, that is why Anambra is second state after Lagos with highest concentration of commercial banks

Ibadan is the only relatively developed area in Oyo other parts of Oyo are jungle

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 10:22am On May 22, 2023
naijapeepz:
I am from Anambra... But make una no dey do all these yeye comparison.

Tell your Governors from south east to do something about the security situation there.

Investors are moving away.

What yeye comparison is there to compare without security.

South East have the worst set of leaders.

It pains me deeply that you guy would leave the matter on ground and post things that does not matter.

Which investors are moving away

Oga, you’re from osun state

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Thomasankara(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2023
[/color] development like buildings or companies,i no understand o[color=#770077]
gammarays1:

Akwa is too big for Bodija

In terms of indigenous development, no region beats South East. Go do your verification

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by forgiveness: 10:27am On May 22, 2023
post=123285785:

Oga, from Berger to Iperu toll gate, left and right are well built. Not to take of Ipaja to Sango Ota and Mile 2 to Agbara. Ogun state is more well built than Anambra state.

Besides, Ogbomosho, Oyo, Iseyi, Saki etc are major cities in Oyo state.

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Becomrichn: 10:29am On May 22, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 10:31am On May 22, 2023
grandstar:

All the so call brown roofs have Igbos living in them. I won't be surprised if more Igbos live in Ibadan than in Awka. I am sure Lagos is the largest "Igbo" city in Nigeria.

What was the population of Ibadan🤣🤣🤣

Let’s use voters registration and masses turn out during the election to confirm something here
Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:33am On May 22, 2023
post=123286338:
Education

These are not private schools
Only if the South East can export the red mud in those pictures.

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by ahaz: 10:39am On May 22, 2023
OVB123:
Just leave him alone to continue to lie.
So he is now a liar or Alhajis Kai muhammeds son for quoting the same NBS data you people usually quote abi? You people lack shame walahi.
Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:40am On May 22, 2023
forgiveness:

Oga, from Berger to Iperu toll gate, left and right are well built. Not to take of Ipaja to Sango Ota and Mile 2 to Agbara. Ogun state is more well built than Anambra state.

Those areas are typical villages

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Thomasankara(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2023
[/color]i said Awka not Akwa[color=#770077]
gammarays1:

Akwa is too big for Bodija

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:45am On May 22, 2023
forgiveness:

This is Ogbomosho you called city grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXgpAqE7jIo

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:48am On May 22, 2023
forgiveness:

Iseyi
This another typical village you called city, serious something is wrong with you guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBF2P__UNv8

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:51am On May 22, 2023
forgiveness:

Watch Amawbia in Anambra and compare it to those local places you called cities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnSMnKA8eGY

16 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:52am On May 22, 2023
forgiveness:

Watch Obosi then you will know most of your are very ignorant about Anambra State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TumRSP3n9YI

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by M4A1carbine: 10:55am On May 22, 2023
!!

You have finished the deplorable miscreants from he-badan.

Imagine showing pictures of streets and refusing to show their brown roof glory!!

Agbadorians are despicable losers.

THANK YOU FOR SMASHING THEIR GBEGIRI BRAINs.....E CHOKE OOO!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:57am On May 22, 2023
forgiveness:

Oba Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVh2Cyg-Jug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) / How Best To Honour Abiola - Bola Tinubu / Emir Rejects House-to-house Search In Daura