Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday (43319 Views)

Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) / Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Godwin4444: 9:27am On May 22, 2023
Ejyksneh:
Udele, God punish you there
typical igbo
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Ejyksneh(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2023
I have come to understand that more than 95% of Yorubas are evîl, especially Yoruba Muslims, demons
Godwin4444:
typical igbo
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Ejyksneh(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2023
Omo ale, God punish you there, Oti ya werey
plantist:

Sincerely you are an idiot and a good-for-nothing human.
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by dalass(f): 9:35am On May 22, 2023
dedonfranco:
Davido needs Chioma
Chioma needs Davido

Igbos are the best.

What concerns Chioma and Igbo here now?

In case you're not awake, this story is about Davido and Chris Brown surprising his girlfriend undecided

Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Haveyoueatentod: 9:38am On May 22, 2023
Chris and Asian American women grin grin
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Hintona(f): 9:41am On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Chris brown my niggar

Actually na riri go miss breezy

Riri was older than breezy

When older woman is banging a young guy na the woman dey always love the young guy pass

The only fuckkk up way breezy fuckkk up be say he for knack riri belle

See this one. Keep consoling yourself. Somebody that's a billionaire with a loving family, a good man that gives her peace and a beautiful child will come and be missing this abuser whose music is now irrelevant.
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by BABYBULLETIN: 9:43am On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Chris brown my niggar

When older woman is banging a young guy na the woman dey always love the young guy pass

d guy f up big time by beating riri...

Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2023
Ejyksneh:
Tribalism is worst than racism, what Yorubas do to other tribes in Nigeria is worst than racism, I think my fellow Yoruba brothers especially Yoruba Muslims who are known to be too trïbalistic in nature don't have any moral right to talk about racism, I forgot to mention how they are forcing a dare devil Tinubu on good people of Nigerians

This guy, you must be really sick in the skull...and may your hatred see the end of you. How many times will you post this rubbish on different threads. You better do something better with your life

Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by SugarGirl44(f): 9:51am On May 22, 2023
ahnie:
Brown is gradually aging.

Who isn’t?
Are you not??

Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by sprints1: 9:54am On May 22, 2023
ahnie:
you are right in his unavailable video he did with pocolee and davido he don dey grow moobs man breast. Lol. He is close to 35 years now. He no dey even sing better song again. He should focus on his family now.
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by SugarGirl44(f): 9:54am On May 22, 2023
Heroicvic:

Ps. I’m your nairaland unity ambassador
#saynototribalism

We don’t want to be United with drug barons and barbarians from d ipob region, stop wasting your energy, divert it to something productive.

Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Godwin4444: 9:59am On May 22, 2023
Ejyksneh:
I have come to understand that more than 95% of Yorubas are evîl, especially Yoruba Muslims, demons
u igbos will never learn

D same thing u create in your head n bank on during election that later make u weep profusely

Yorubas are wiser than u igbos n u know

Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by olaniyilukman(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2023
Deeprooted:
No matter what...

C Brezzy will always miss Riri
Rihanna will miss Chris brown, because it seems Rihanna was more in love than Chris brown then, even when Chris brown abuses her physically, she still choose to stay with him...
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by omoluka: 10:37am On May 22, 2023
Ejyksneh:
Tribalism is worst than racism, what Yorubas do to other tribes in Nigeria is worst than racism, I think my fellow Yoruba brothers especially Yoruba Muslims who are known to be too trïbalistic in nature don't have any moral right to talk about racism, I forgot to mention how they are forcing a dare devil Tinubu on good people of Nigerians
You guys will never learn
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Streetmovement(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Team breezy
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:55am On May 22, 2023
ahnie:
It's natural... Same as u and all of us
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Kasbite: 10:55am On May 22, 2023
ahnie:

Na drugs do am ds thing, Usher is way older than Chris but still very young and fine
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:00am On May 22, 2023
plumcomm:
E be like brown and davido are becoming best of friends
Lol be like u dey their middle... Chris brown surprised his girl and Davido was there. Maybe they're both working on something again. Pals yes. Best of friends? U can't just tell... They have a good business relationship tho
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:02am On May 22, 2023
Kasbite:

Na drugs do am ds thing, Usher is way older than Chris but still very young and fine
How u take know say na drugs una sabi bad mouth person anyhow. What if it's in his genes. Certain people tend to age faster. Genetics plays a bigger role. Drugs ke? U know people on his payroll whose job is to make sure he stays healthy? Stop saying what u don't know
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by kelmicheal: 11:05am On May 22, 2023
ahnie:
and handsomeness fading rapidly same thing goes to Jay-Z
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Octopusssy(f): 11:16am On May 22, 2023
This one go don dey chop slap well well
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Heroicvic(m): 11:36am On May 22, 2023
SugarGirl44:

We don’t want to be United with drug barons and barbarians from d ipob region, stop wasting your energy, divert it to something productive.

Sugar girl, it is well with your soul
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Dshocker(m): 11:48am On May 22, 2023
ahnie:

U sound funny, like you are not also aging...

Nobody remains the same everyday.
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Hawkler: 11:55am On May 22, 2023
Ejyksneh:
Tribalism is worst than racism, what Yorubas do to other tribes in Nigeria is worst than racism, I think my fellow Yoruba brothers especially Yoruba Muslims who are known to be too trïbalistic in nature don't have any moral right to talk about racism, I forgot to mention how they are forcing a daredevil Tinubu on good people of Nigerians
Did Tinubu shoot your sibling?
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Rahkman: 11:57am On May 22, 2023
dedonfranco:
Davido needs Chioma
Chioma needs Davido

Igbos are the best.
mumu davido doesn't need chioma ,chioma needs davido ,dumb brain
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by fadal(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2023
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Charx122: 12:41pm On May 22, 2023
ishowdotgmail:
Davido is the biggest artist in Africa
Explain how is he the biggest? which Nigerian artist never sing with Chris Brown? I even hear say Portable is planning on a collabo
If you have been collecting local cup and only one nations cup and no International cup
Or Champions cup go and rest.
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Dcaliphate(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2023
ahnie:
Same road we all must go thru innit
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2023
dedonfranco:
Davido needs Chioma
Chioma needs Davido

Igbos are the best.

The are both Igbos according to some political miscreants. Davido is a grandson of an Igbo woman. I must marry Igbo girl, abeg.
Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by boldsleek: 4:35pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Chris brown my niggar

Be playing
You don't know that when a woman loves she loves for real..she will keep on loving you and missing you till the end of time no matter what her husband is presently giving her
You are delusional

Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpotha, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma McDermott Show Their Backsides / Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) / Jeebolar Odetola Jnr: Pasuma Celebrates His First Son's Birthday