Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Have U Got Game?(guys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Got Game?(guys Only) (1946 Views)

If U Got A Dick Bigger Than Mine, Challenge Me! (pics Included) / Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? / Nigerian Girls That Got Game = 2 Snatch Money-how Do U Do It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by rilla64: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2006
This is strictly for the men. Do you have game? What is it that u've got that makes the ladies fall over themselves because of u? What makes u stand out? Lets hear all about it.
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by Viktor(m): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2006
Do you really have to have game before you stand out to me your personality seperates you from the rest............So if the lady likes what she sees then u get to talk her into accepting you.
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by smartsoft(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2006
Help me tell am abeg... make him hear
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by rilla64: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2006
"Game" is an art it encompasses more than your personality...
Geddit?
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by Viktor(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2006
i know it's an art but it's one that has little or no use for a guy who loves to be real..........
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by rilla64: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2006
Being real doesnt get u really far with girls. Face it! Most Girls love Baaaad boys.
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by hotangel2(f): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i just had to break the "boys only" rule. cool
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by nicetohave(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2006
hot-angel:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i just had to break the "boys only" rule. cool

all girls out, ita kia HA cheesy cool

rilla64:

"Game" is an art it encompasses more than your personality...
Geddit?

Yessss oooooo 70% art and 30% personality, a girl will say no to you 7 times over if you have the wrong "art" and will fall for another guy, personality or no; with the same requests but a different approach

guyz, fine tune your skills cool
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by snazzydawn(f): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by Viktor(m): 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2006
As a guy after studying a girl you should know what would make her head spin but then again,if you have to fake having what she wants u end up with nothing but just yourself because u'll have to proove you have been real all along.
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by Rhodalyn(f): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by bami1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2008
only a player needs to have game
sadly, some girls just like being lied to
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2008
@poster
What's your own game. Let's kick it off from there
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by xyoung: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2008
Rhodalyn:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
@rhodalyn

why are you shockd?
you must have smtin 2 contribute 4 intrudin into privacy,
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by bigboyslim(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2008
I don't think I have game but ladies just simply love my swagger. It aint my fault. I'm simply irresistible
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by iykedee: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2008
I got games not just game, I have ps3, xbox 360 and ps2. I hope with the few points of mine, I have been able to convince you and not confuse you that I have games. Thank you.
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by enque(f): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2008
iykedee:

I got games not just game, I have ps3, xbox 360 and ps2. I hope with the few points of mine, I have been able to convince you and not confuse you that I have games. Thank you.

roflmao!!!
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by zerocool(m): 4:28am On Aug 30, 2008
@Rilla64

Its a known fact among playaz that when a guy "courts" a girl, he's hinting that he's interested in a "long-term relationship",  or even marriage. If the girl is also interested in marriage, what does she usually do? Right, she turns up the heat, and makes the man really work hard to "get her". I mean, how else can she "be sure" that he's serious?  On the other hand, if a man does not do all of these typical "courtship" things, it changes everything. It's often confusing to a woman. And if the girl knows that the guy is also able to attract other chicks, it creates a challenge in her mind. The guy gets the sex and with that will even have the option of a long time relationship or casual sex friendship. What a bumpa package, or better still have sex with her and move on. Just sharing some most-know by playaz and playa want to-bes'. Bn a playa: "Its a game and skill, doesn't just come overnite, u build it over time".

Girls are like PiaNoZ* WhaT you get out of them dependz on how u pLaY them*
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by kenny1st(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2008
hey mbola , i dont really know how to use this could u mail me via : kogunrotimi@skyebankng.com . i wish to tallk to u .
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by mbola(f): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2008
sorry to intrude GAME!!! shocked shocked
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by Abuseay(m): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2008
Ewwwwwwwwwwww, I got no game, I just simply portray ME as ME, and they LOVE ME for ME, cheers mates, lol
Re: Have U Got Game?(guys Only) by patani(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2008
hun? my own? I dated 2 sistas. Non of them knew i was dating her sister, upsssssssssss. though not any more,

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities / Got A New Man, Got A New Everything / If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.