Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo (8844 Views)

Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal / Cardify Africa sponsors first-Ever Ibadan Tech Expo with over 6,000 attendees / Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by WilsonBright935: 12:19pm On May 23, 2023
Alusiizizi:
I have had my eye on this cardify for a few months now as a possible fintech solution to some of my issues. Can someone other than a market rep give us an unbiased review of cardify? Among some of the interesting questions are:

1) Is cardify a scam? What I mean is that what is the probability that after I open an account with them and deposit money today that the company will disappear within a week?

2) How they make money? No doubt that there will be fees with each transaction with cardify, the question is, are these fees manageable?

3) Is cardify licensed by the C.B.N?

I also need answers to these questions
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by olusolaalisha: 12:22pm On May 23, 2023
CodeTemplar:
naira or dollar cards?

dollars, they work in place, and disappoint where it matters
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by mukthar1994(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
I like the idea!!
does this mean I can just transfer crypto to the wallet and pay bills ? sounds okay.
Yes you can fund your card with Stable coin

1 Like

Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by Sheriman(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2023
Na so this one go cardfying our money dey go Canada
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by Alusiizizi(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2023
osuulola:

You know you could say the same of the banks too except for the last question. Even the CBN needs to answer the first two questions.

Banks have a very long and well established history. They almost certainly will not disappear tomorrow and their fees, although disturbing should be used as a benchmark for what constitute acceptable fees. Basically, cardify showed up yesterday, and it would be really helpful for some of their more informed customers(not marketers) to help in shedding more light on their credit-worthiness, for the benefit of those of us who look to employ their services in the near future.
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by Benwems(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2023
olusolaalisha:
All this virtual cards with different name are all UBA prepaid cards in disguise.

False. Kudiwave isn’t.
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by mukthar1994(m): 12:36pm On May 23, 2023
EnglandAmaka:
Please can i pay a tuition deposit of £6000 to a UK University with the cardify Dollar Virtual card?

Is the Cardify Virtual card 3D secure? Because the school payment portal i want to use it on specified 3D secure enabled cards.

If the school have a medium of converting the Pound amount to Dollar, Cause the card is a dollar card, but i have used it for Australian Dollar website before and it worked and its 3D Secured

1 Like

Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by dustmalik: 12:45pm On May 23, 2023
olusolaalisha:
All this virtual cards with different name are all UBA prepaid cards in disguise.

Most of them are
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by rrexx: 12:58pm On May 23, 2023
LegitWebsites:
What can We Achieve With Cardify?

Can It Help With Cross-Border Crypto Arbitrage ?

If it can't; They Should Go And Rest.
what is cross-border arbitrage
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by silento(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2023
Benwems:

False. Kudiwave isn’t.

The worst app I lost over 25k with no trace that's how I managed to collect my remaining 250k and run from the app
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by Benwems(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2023
silento:

The worst app I lost over 25k with no trace that's how I managed to collect my remaining 250k and run from the app

Same thing with me. The worst app indeed. Mine I lost about 4,900 naira without trace. But I was able to use them successfully to process transactions worth 2million naira but after I lost 4,900 naira without trace I told myself I could have also lost 2million without trace. So I stopped using them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hennessy For Sale / Money Transfer To China / How To Add Read More Option To Your Blogger Posts/word Press Blogs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.