Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,503 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Will It End In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will It End In Love? (213 Views)

Eight (8) Proven Ways To Become Poor And End In Abject Poverty. / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will It End In Love? by ElinaAb(f): 5:35pm On May 22, 2023
The most annoying Hollywood celebrity I've ever worked with was by far Steve Miller. Unfortunately, he was also the most attractive of them all. He had the ability to make most ladies weep at his feet thanks to his attractive face, which was characterized by a square jaw, a straight nose, and sparkling cobalt-blue eyes. This was especially true on this beautiful Fijian beach where our most recent film, Love At Last, was filmed. I think I was the only lady who wasn't at all fascinated in Steve's attractiveness. Not after he ignored me when I initially arrived at the location without giving me a reason. And particularly not when he changed his lines and rendered me dumb in front of the crew, making me appear foolish.

Thus, I was in the middle of recording a confrontation between Steve and I, the movie's central protagonists, on the beach. When the scene was about to close, He moved in my direction and knelt down to give me what the script called a "smoldering kiss."

"Kiss me, Steve! A gorgeous girl with long hair, around the age of fourteen or fifteen, was blowing kisses from behind the beach barricade while being encouraged by her group of pals. She was wearing a low-cut singlet and shorts that left nothing to the imagination. Steve paused in the middle of his statement because of the disturbance. He turned his head aside, his lips still partially open.
"For Christ's sake, Steve, pay attention!

I yelled while tossing my hat upon the beach. I was quite tired of his company. With his role in the hit Remorse, he may have become famous, but that didn't give him the right to slack off.
Hey, you're not exactly inspirational, He sneered as he scowled at me. You're expected to convey your hurt but unwavering love. You only sometimes blink your eyelids. Do you consider it to be acting? ”The director stopped me just as I was ready to yell at him.

Cut, cut, cut!

Jessica ran in our direction, her face red with rage. "Yet another scenario is over. Please put an end to your argument. You all resemble a group of young children. If you detest each other, I don't care, just set it aside while we're filming. Even now, we are running behind schedule. For crying out loud, you guys are actors. You have to do this. I stomped my foot on the hardened sand and said, "Pretend. Jessica shouldn't have blamed me for anything; Steve made the mistake. from the day we began filming the movie. He appeared to be doing his hardest to make my life as challenging as possible. It had led to several scene retakes as well as heated disagreements between the two of us.

To read/ buy the e-novel chat me up on whatsapp 08033697320. Or text fragance to the whatsapp number
Promo discount is #500 goes back to 2k soon.
Its a just published romance novel you won't want to miss.

It goes for #500 only
Your feedback on the novel matters to us.
Re: Will It End In Love? by Absuchat(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2023
I buy 2 for #85

(1) (Reply)

Wahala Wahala For Long Distance Relationship And Marriages Due To High Cost Of T / Warning To Amure Margaret! / War Between I Am What I Am And The Pastors And Gos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.