Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates (57111 Views)

Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by sprints1: 6:43pm On May 22, 2023
Triangles1:
Oyinbo.

This is how they will gang up against V. PUTIN.
u be confirm idiot. Who will gang up against people are people around him complaining. U better wise up. And why is America still sanctioning Russia despite Russia' inability to win war. BTW how is bakmut. Lol. This one na normal thing even in Nigeria people kill on top jealousy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by sprints1: 6:48pm On May 22, 2023
Manny21:
Can you imagine, "envious older children!" Where do they learn this kind of spirit from. Parents these days do not help matters. The instill in their children spirit of competition. They don't know the difference between excelling and competing. That is why most parents these days would condemn a child that takes 7th position with cumulative grade of 90% while they would be full of praise for a child who take 1st position with a cumulative grade of 60%.
my brother so many people are guilty of this including my siblings they want their own children to always carry first they don't care about their well being. Parents these days are sick upstairs. Well competition among children is bad. Me am not particular about distinction as long as the child is doing well no problem. The stupid Russia kids that killed the boy were envious of his energy they saw star in him and killed well there is God.

1 Like

Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Marketings47: 6:55pm On May 22, 2023
Too much of envy
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by soil4soil(m): 6:56pm On May 22, 2023
GODWINLOWSKI:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12110751/Boy-11-burned-alive-doused-petrol-locked-inside-shed.html

This is what war breed. Hardness of hearts opportunity to do evil.
Beware of war
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by isabi2lof: 6:57pm On May 22, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by tsdarkside(m): 6:58pm On May 22, 2023
what type of jealousy is this....
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by bhella10: 6:58pm On May 22, 2023
KGB? wink
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by seunny4lif(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
What do you expect from kids raised up in Putin's Demonic Hellhole called Russia??

Where conscripts from age 18 years are sent to Ukraine to go and kill.
When I was 18 I was busy playing PS2 and doing love Nwantiti.
But in Russia they send you to Ukraine to dig early grave.
Putin loves to catch them young,

All those Anti America jihadsts on nairaland will run away from this thread.
I rather stay in my village than to travel to that God forsaken Shithole.

Those guys are too fcked up in the head
SO, the USA citizens that goes to primary and killed children is caused by Putin

1 Like

Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Christistruth03: 7:24pm On May 22, 2023
Almunjid:
End time Russian kids. grin
Na only Africans we know with this kind of envy, that's why we no dey progress Scientifically, Technologically and otherwise.

I thought it was only Africans that had killer envy

1 Like

Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:43pm On May 22, 2023
Putin
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Samtob90(m): 7:49pm On May 22, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
What do you expect from kids raised up in Putin's Demonic Hellhole called Russia??

Where conscripts from age 18 years are sent to Ukraine to go and kill.
When I was 18 I was busy playing PS2 and doing love Nwantiti.
But in Russia they send you to Ukraine to dig early grave.
Putin loves to catch them young,

All those Anti America jihadsts on nairaland will run away from this thread.
I rather stay in my village than to travel to that God forsaken Shithole.

Those guys are too fcked up in the head
Putin is the one shooting your contemporaries in America schools

1 Like

Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by KanwuliaExtra: 7:49pm On May 22, 2023
E get some kain tins wey ear nor suppose hear or eyes not suppose see.
Cant imagine this one ooooo
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Almunjid(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2023
Christistruth03:

I thought it was only Africans that had killer envy
It's now obvious that it's not Africans only that have killer envy, it's just that Africans prefer to use spiritual means (JuJu) to fight and kill each other (Village People), while White People use physical means.
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by ChristineC: 8:25pm On May 22, 2023
what a shame!!
how could children think, talk more of act like this?
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Tonytonex(m): 8:38pm On May 22, 2023
Beast in human's form.
It's a wicked world.
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by grandstar(m): 8:40pm On May 22, 2023
Triangles1:
Oyinbo.

I was expecting to read "we blacks hate ourselves, that Oyinbo's will not do like this"
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by IbadeHQ: 8:40pm On May 22, 2023
What I know for a fact is that the killers and the killed are all the same. They have same upbringing.
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Sunshine34(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2023
Envy goes round the world. It knows no bound.
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Xkale1996(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2023
Triangles1:
Oyinbo.

very foolish idiot
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by JOemmy(m): 9:47pm On May 22, 2023
The kids are putin wannabe am sure Putin himself will definitely be proud of them.
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Poleski: 9:55pm On May 22, 2023
Triangles1:
Oyinbo.

So you're fan of a brutal dictator. No wonder Nigeria is a complete mess!
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by bigcasava1(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2023
Is better you don't have friends, just live and die alone
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by jaxxy(m): 11:18pm On May 22, 2023
The report by the Russian investigative committee is funny tho. The fire started inside how? By who?
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Manager001: 11:49pm On May 22, 2023
Children of hate
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by thegrinch(m): 12:40am On May 23, 2023
Manny21:
Can you imagine, "envious older children!" Where do they learn this kind of spirit from. Parents these days do not help matters. The instill in their children spirit of competition. They don't know the difference between excelling and competing. That is why most parents these days would condemn a child that takes 7th position with cumulative grade of 90% while they would be full of praise for a child who take 1st position with a cumulative grade of 60%.

Why does this remind me of Obidients who will condemn someone for coming 1st while they would be full of praise for the one that came 3rd? Ko make sense nau undecided
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Dpopsman123(m): 1:01am On May 23, 2023
GODWINLOWSKI:

Envy and jealousy are the root of hatred from insecure purposeless mediocres against their high achieving counterparts.

He was to young to handle it..... May God console the parent.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12110751/Boy-11-burned-alive-doused-petrol-locked-inside-shed.html
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Tvoice: 3:37am On May 23, 2023
Wickedness promax
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Federalis: 5:09am On May 23, 2023
Anything Russia no concern me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritualist Forces Stick In Girl’s Vagina In Cross River (Photo) / Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List / Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.