Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates (57408 Views)

Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Ikpongiton: 5:27am On May 23, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
What do you expect from kids raised up in Putin's Demonic Hellhole called Russia??

Where conscripts from age 18 years are sent to Ukraine to go and kill.
When I was 18 I was busy playing PS2 and doing love Nwantiti.
But in Russia they send you to Ukraine to dig early grave.
Putin loves to catch them young,

All those Anti America jihadsts on nairaland will run away from this thread.
I rather stay in my village than to travel to that God forsaken Shithole.

Those guys are too fcked up in the head
quietly find something to say or you better keep your mouth shut, because Russia and Putin are not your mate.
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:56am On May 23, 2023
Unfortunately, crimes are just started, worser crimes in which had never happen before will occur.

All over the world, God let my time reach to die let me go savely. I can't imagine some kinds of this news any longer
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by javaguru: 6:12am On May 23, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
What do you expect from kids raised up in Putin's Demonic Hellhole called Russia??

Where conscripts from age 18 years are sent to Ukraine to go and kill.
When I was 18 I was busy playing PS2 and doing love Nwantiti.
But in Russia they send you to Ukraine to dig early grave.
Putin loves to catch them young,

All those Anti America jihadsts on nairaland will run away from this thread.
I rather stay in my village than to travel to that God forsaken Shithole.

Those guys are too fcked up in the head
Nigeria is way behind
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by DanAugust2021: 6:21am On May 23, 2023
After trial, if found guilty, make dem send them go war for Ukraine.
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Bigpat: 6:41am On May 23, 2023
I am sure for Putin no need for justice, he will love these type of children who are naturally prepared for Ukraine, they will need no training again.
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by 9gerian: 7:25am On May 23, 2023
Mob action is like spiritual possession. Usually involves ignorant people doing crazy things they would later regret…
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Omoikarekimire(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2023
One man said Human being is capable of doing good and evil without being acted upon by external forces. Now I believe. I have been victim of envy before when I was young. The only advantage I had was that I was both protected by God"s grace and by my viciousness. If u were bad I would be badder, If your attitude were good then I would act nice.
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Teejim: 9:04am On May 23, 2023
People that envy are deadly, if you notice anyone around you that us envious if your achievements,
Pls run away sharp sharp
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by TobiAbuja: 9:09am On May 23, 2023
Sickening. It is this kind of mentality among the common Russian people that makes you realise why Ukraine is standing up to their bully neighbour.
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by JasmineQ(f): 7:12pm On May 23, 2023
This is So bad. My heart weeps for this child. What kind of evil is this. Those monsters that did this should never go unpunished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina / Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual / Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.