Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Therapist 09056015539 Relationship Should Be Respected, Please Avoid Bestie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Therapist 09056015539 Relationship Should Be Respected, Please Avoid Bestie (202 Views)

Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? / Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Therapist 09056015539 Relationship Should Be Respected, Please Avoid Bestie by julietdairy(f): 7:46pm On May 22, 2023
I had a session with my client..

Speaking on the issue of having bestie

Feelings and emotions can be very tricky and can leave you confuse..

When you love and respect your partner, please create a boundary that speak volume.

Association with anyone should be strictly business..

Your bestie may not be able to discipline and control his / her feelings with you due to the closeness.

Humans are connected emotionally.

If you feel it's ok to have bestie. Can you also permit your handsome boo to have a female bestie?

So don't start the game you can't win
Relationship that took you time to build and invest , please don't handle it carelessly...

Please chat me up on WhatsApp 09056015539 .. for counseling, support, recommendation and follow up

(1) (Reply)

? / On VIDEO SKIT Making,do I Need Top Connections To Become Famous And Rich / Therapist 09056015539.. Please Stop Begging To Be Loved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.