Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? (32011 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Relationships are Overrated / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by Christian07(m): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by Christian07(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Starz825:
I say my issue now na konji...

guys ...konji na the greatest scam of the century...

I say kinji go hole you like this.....he go be like you wan die if you no nak pussy....only for you to nak pussy then your eye go come open wide....asking yourself why you did it...

the way konji dey vanish after sex...eehn...he dey surprise me

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by Prime1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
Endtime11:
Omo I don turn William Shakespeare on top many matter, If you're not mentally strong no near relationship as a guy, I don turn to big brother, the father, councilor, provider, corrector, guider, initiator, protector, problem solver and many more cry cry

Is this what people face for a successful relationship to take effect

Very soon, you go be the manipulator
Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by ZAddyMaGista(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Endtime11:
Omo I don turn William Shakespeare on top many matter, If you're not mentally strong no near relationship as a guy, I don turn to big brother, the father, councilor, provider, corrector, guider, initiator, protector, problem solver and many more cry cry

See ehn to be lover boy no be Akamu. Esp girl within 18-25, your body go collect well well. The Emotional stress no be here, you come factor in say you gats focus on hustle too.. it usually is Overwhelming!. Buh wat to do na? Aga na'nyu steadily

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by poweredcom(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
God forbid i marry a naija gal

They are all the same , selfish , stingy and loveless creatures

I still de find the one wey get sense never have i seen

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
That na normal thing

If you are not ready nor put body...even managing our baby sisters at home is headache not to talk of a girlfriend from another family

You must be ready to tolerate annoying characters like them being Dramatic, manipulative, money conscious, attention seeking, clingy, jealous spirit, emotional, possesive and stubborn.

You see the above annoying characters I listed it doubles more if the girl is between the age of 18-25
So go for ladies above 27 years of age if you don't wanna die
Nawoo master
Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Starz825:

I say kinji go hole you like this.....he go be like you wan die if you no nak pussy....only for you to nak pussy then your eye go come open wide....asking yourself why you did it...

That's how Alot of men are emptying their account just to empty their sack. Is a pity, that's why Alot of women who understands that are cashing out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Onyeigbo10000:
Once you ask a girl for her number and she give it to you and you guys started talking, the next thing is ..... Hello dear can do you do me a favor, once you reply the chat or response to the call the next thing na billing.

I fear who no fear Nigeria girl.
Haha true
Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by BloomingDale(f): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
Endtime11:

Date your age group.
Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by iammolise(m): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
Starz825:

smiley no be lie, and a week from that body don dey scratch u again to find hole wink

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by GeneralPula: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
Onyeigbo10000:
Once you ask a girl for her number and she give it to you and you guys started talking, the next thing is ..... Hello dear can do you do me a favor, once you reply the chat or response to the call the next thing na billing.

I always wonder where you people to meet these sort of girls!

The only girls I know that are inclined with that habit are hookup girls! And it’s a strategy - they believe after asking you for help, you’ll ask them to come over and that’s how it gets started!

So if you meet a girl and it happens like you said up there, you should also tell her to come romance you straight up! She’ll tell you their usual lines.... *so you can’t help without me coming to you?* You just stay by your words! Then watch Whatsup!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by Ynix(m): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Engrduke:
A synonym to "Married/Engaged man" is "Responsible Man"

All those responsibilities you highlighted plus others are what made the society term a Married/Engaged man as a Responsible Man
EOD.
Responsibility oran na so one just wedded guy tell him wife say he get meeting for lagos only to go spend weekend with his guys in the same location grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by AllKnowing: 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Bullman:

I'm not in Nigeria at the moment, but truth is nothing go ever join me with a Nigerian lady for relationship matter..
When you date a woman outside the shores of Nigeria, you will realize you have been living in bondage with naija barnys.

Another barefaced lie! Women, and I mean this, are the same. American, East-European, Nigerian all cut from the same cloth!

Only girl whom I dated and saw dissimilarities in was Japanese.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by Whois(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
A fi suru
Engrduke:
A synonym to "Married/Engaged man" is "Responsible Man"

All those responsibilities you highlighted plus others are what made the society term a Married/Engaged man as a Responsible Man
EOD.

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by luluman: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
Endtime11:

And more to come

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by isabi2lof: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
Look at the way y'all are bashing ladies, forgetting that some guys are not ready for commitment, they just want to have the fun of it undecided ,and the one that's ready for commitment, he's expecting you to become mummy GO , as per pastor's wife grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by CandyOps(m): 12:37am On Jun 10, 2023
ZAddyMaGista:

See ehn to be lover boy no be Akamu. Esp girl within 18-25, your body go collect well well. The Emotional stress no be here, you come factor in say you gats focus on hustle too.. it usually is Overwhelming!. Buh wat to do na? Aga na'nyu steadily

Niggas wey de complain never ready. Lol

Young girls are stressful to be with for a reason -- They are in their prime!

And social media has given simps the chance to drop a DM to chicks they wouldn't even have the nerves to walk up to in real life.

If she's hot and young she should be def worth it. Except u date some wogly Donald-Duck-looking-chick who's young. Then na u find trouble.

Older chicks are more emotional stable because they've been ran through and have a higher mileage

This shouldn't even be up for debate. 😂

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by CandyOps(m): 12:43am On Jun 10, 2023
If she's young and hot she should be getting at least a dozen texts per day from thirsty niggas.

If she's in school... just forget it. Na Yahoo boy student go collect am for your hand .

The game is cutthroat. Older chicks come with stability and a banging body. Younger chicks come with this innocent yet sensual allure.

That youthful purity attracts like a cool stream on a hot afternoon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by obaidan: 1:21am On Jun 10, 2023
Stop dating people beneath u intellectually, mentally, spiritually and most Importantly financially.... get the one on your level.... don't let ur partner kill u with responsibility...they have lied to you that you are showing love and being a good lover by draining yourself. Bring 3m, ur partner brings 2.5m or vice versa ..2 of una go vacation chop life...if u wan help ur wife or husband younger one with 500k make sure when ur own younger one needs 400k or 600k ur partner fit afford to help am..

6 Likes

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by Tzar(m): 1:28am On Jun 10, 2023
Well yes, to a lesser degree than Nigerian women make it look like. Nigerian women are quite greedy and selfish in a relationship, otherwise if your gesture is appreciated and reciprocated by them, the pressure won’t be that bad. Avoid Nigerian womenif you want peace of mind.
Endtime11:

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by whippersnapper(m): 1:48am On Jun 10, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Any girl wey no dey work (business, handwork or office work) me no dey even think of to toast her self. l hate parasites! sad
guy e be like say i go follow your steps oh. This leeches wey i dey follow just dey chop my money with reckless abandon.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by Nahunger(m): 1:54am On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
That na normal thing

If you are not ready nor put body...even managing our baby sisters at home is headache not to talk of a girlfriend from another family

You must be ready to tolerate annoying characters like them being Dramatic, manipulative, money conscious, attention seeking, clingy, jealous spirit, emotional, possesive and stubborn.

You see the above annoying characters I listed it doubles more if the girl is between the age of 18-25
Above 27 with hundreds of body count, who will end up comparing your gbola and bedroom performance with her numerous escapades..

Please light up your weed and pass me the light 🕯️

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by doneback04: 2:21am On Jun 10, 2023
Na you dey go find , idle girls there are still good and hard working girls who does put man into pressure
My girl doesn't put me under pressure and she understands whenever I told her I don't have

3 Likes

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by olaztek(m): 3:00am On Jun 10, 2023
Starz825:

Sex is overrated

4 Likes

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by Caleycash(m): 5:33am On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
That na normal thing

GO for old cargoes!?, only simpletons do that!
Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by Ameoba300: 5:35am On Jun 10, 2023
Onyeigbo10000:

Very accurate!

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by Arshavin120(m): 5:41am On Jun 10, 2023
No o na u go date illiterate
Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by Blessedarethepe(m): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2023
Just dey play............ladies na ladies. Take age out of this issue. There are even some 22-26 that are well behaved in marriage than your preferred age bracket
garriAndsugar:
Dating girls below 26yrs can be very stressful..
If I should date I will go for 28 and above. I no want too much stress from young girls

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by BluntCrazeMan: 6:36am On Jun 10, 2023
Endtime11:

And many more..!!

Especially if your partner is an absolute nonentity who only knows fashion and slay..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by MemoriesAndMe: 6:59am On Jun 10, 2023
Starz825:

Imagine, OP dey discuss a matter of National Interest, you dey discuss konji. Are we all ok? Something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:03am On Jun 10, 2023
Endtime11:

Yes. It’s only mentally low quality women that were being born after 2002
Re: Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? by McLizbae: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2023
Irawo, go for deliverance!
Starz825:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Experience Checking Your Partner's Phone? / Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! / Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.