Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? (11915 Views)

How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? / Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) / IBB Tells Nigerians What To Expect From Buhari’s Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Nobody: 9:34am On May 23, 2023
phr0nesis:
Nothing. Having expectations on any politician fit give person HBP.
Just hussle and Japa if possible

Same Nigeria you are desperate to "Japa" from, Chinese, Indians, Lebanese etal are desperate to enter daily to set up one business or the other because wealth-creation opportunities abound in Nigeria not present or accessible in their own nation.

Good luck to your "japa" mission but nothing screams "blind fool" to me more than Nigerians using 15 to 20 million Naira to process post-grad visas, and land in huge debt, when that money is enough to set up a thriving business that can grow exponentially to makethem successful and very wealthy.

I expect Tinubu to sincerely liberalise our economy to make SME and wealth creation easier and more accessible to more Nigerians than ever before creating a multiplier effect on employment, the growth of a bigger middle class, beneficial spending, reduction of poverty etal

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2023
BigDawsNet:
sad

Security 100%
Electricity 95%
Good roads 98%
Employment 97%
Accessible Hospital 99%
Free Education 100%
Export 99%
Paramilitary reform 100%
Tech opportunities for youth 100%
Agriculture support 100%
Economic growth 100%
Foods price reduction 100%
Eliminate Corruption 100%

😂😂😂😂
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by optimusprime2(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2023
I expect a massive immigration pattern amongst the educated Nigerian demographic because they know better than to expect the best from APC.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by DaTruths: 9:39am On May 23, 2023
To pepper Nyamuris.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by omosa2023(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2023
To deliver to the people of Nigeria.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Delightsome2023: 9:43am On May 23, 2023
gidgiddy:
What to expect from Tinubu's administration?

Half the time spent on foreign medical trips, and the other half spent talking nonsense like "bulaba"
your useless gay leader called Kanu will not see the light of the sun through out 8 years tenure of President Asiwaju.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by kmaster007: 9:43am On May 23, 2023
Sai jagaban of Nigeria
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Delightsome2023: 9:43am On May 23, 2023
Elvis2kay:
My expectation on 29th May 2023
grin
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by lolu2019: 9:46am On May 23, 2023
He should increase minimum wage to 150000.and create enabling environment for investors to create jobs for our people.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Johans2023: 9:46am On May 23, 2023
I am expecting the worst.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Tonytonex(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Medicines don’t cure diseases, they hide the symptoms.

lipsrsealed
if malaria worry you, no go take malaria medicine whether you no go die.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Delightsome2023: 9:49am On May 23, 2023
Babastrong:
He should eradicate age limit for job seekers
I wonder how people above 30 that gets sacked from their workplace would be able to apply for jobs with age limits.
The Senate has already passed a motion on this.. It would soon be scrapped
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Femeto: 9:50am On May 23, 2023
Nothing.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by slowice(m): 9:52am On May 23, 2023
Another vibes and inshallah government but I'm still optimistic that at least he can't outperform bubu in failure. Some hope maybe
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by swaggerjack: 9:52am On May 23, 2023
I expect him and his business partner Gilbert Chagoury that helped Abacha launder money to capture all state institutions like they did in Lagos and enter Forbes List top 20 richest men in the world

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by JaySmart4422: 9:55am On May 23, 2023
More insecurity
More tribal n religious division
More looting
More crime e.t.c

Nigeria is in a mess a serious one at that

And I don't see Tinubu winning the fight

ATiku can not win the fight if given a chance same goes to Peter obi what Nigeria needs is a rugged person
Simple
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by swaggerjack: 9:57am On May 23, 2023
onumadu:
Institutionalization of grand theft.
cry
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Goodlady(f): 9:57am On May 23, 2023
Miracle. Prove the doubters wrong.
If he fails, Nigeria ll fail.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by dododawa1: 9:57am On May 23, 2023
Great things happening
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by DMerciful(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2023
Tinubu will stay max 6 months
Boyooosa:
Well, I pray that he's strengthened both physically and mentally enough to captain the rocked ship of Nigeria.

My Expectations in the first four years

1. Nigeria should have fixed insecurity, greatly.
2. By the end of his first tenure, our economy should be preparing for greatness
3. The Power sector should be fixed, perfectly

Second Tenure

1. By the end of the second tenure, our economy should be competing with the greatest in Africa
2. Drastic improvement in education sector and agriculture
3. Working and corruption free system
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2023
BigDawsNet:
sad
Security 100% Electricity 95% Good roads 98% Employment 97% Accessible Hospital 99% Free Education 100% Export 99% Paramilitary reform 100% Tech opportunities for youth 100% Agriculture support 100% Economic growth 100% Foods price reduction 100% Eliminate Corruption 100%

You must be joking
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Felix6: 10:01am On May 23, 2023
gidgiddy:
What to expect from Tinubu's administration?

Half the time spent on foreign medical trips, and the other half spent talking nonsense like "bulaba"
. grin grin
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Shattuck(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2023
Don't expect anything apart from him rewarding his friends and family with the national cake, and off course frequent medical trips, things may become slightly better than buhari's administration, but" slightly better" is not what Nigeria needs right now, not when it's almost the same crew handling the affairs.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Felix6: 10:04am On May 23, 2023
Revamp the white powder industry, increase distribution network, hold meetings with COLOMBIA investors, pardon ABA KYARI unconditionally, reappoint him to manage and promote local content.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Benresmy(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2023
theamazonguru:

Tinubu can be anything but not the worst president Nigeria ever had.
In fact his administration will shock lots of you.

I only hope you will be humble enough to admit your error in judgement when these good things start unfolding.

Baba I don't see anything good coming from Tinubu administration. Rather he will turn Nigerian into his private property and deploy alot of thugs to Aso Rock..

Someone like u will still vote for Buhari if he contest for 3rd tenure..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by happney65: 10:06am On May 23, 2023
Nothing. It will be worst than that of Buhari
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:08am On May 23, 2023
Not really high hopes but I expect progress and some despotism and huge media propaganda. There will be progress for sure but also expect a lot of media propaganda and mild dictatorship like OBJ.

But this is Nigeria, expect anything.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Boyooosa(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu will stay max 6 months

How?
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Simeonjoe1: 10:10am On May 23, 2023
Ikirodah.. grin grin
This guy deserves his pay and more
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by compu(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2023
What I need from the president elect are this :

1. Set of appointed ministers that are based on intelligence, competency , performance, having great visions, knowledgeable, trust worthy, proven track of good records,

2. Well studied and formulated Economic policies that will change the economy to a stable & vibrant economy

3. Good platforms & opportunities that will attract foreign investors

4. Reconsidering opening the borders that will allow partial inflow of goods, while trying to develop our local industries

5. Ensure good road networks, electrical power stability

6. Ensure that the money goiten from removal of subsidy is judiciously pumped into the economy to lessen the burden on the masses

7. Put up fiscal policy to strengthen the Naira against foreign currency

8. Invest more in education, science, researches & development

9. Create more platforms for small medium enterprises to thrive and grow

10. Reduce corruption to the lowest minimum, even though it cannot be totally eradicated

11. Let there be transparency in all tiers of government, contract give out and procurement

12. Give our legislative arm mandate to formulate laws , policies & regulations that will create lasting impact on our nation

13. Deal decisively with insecurity, reduce ethnic wars, reduce kidnapping on our highways, eradicate banditry,

14. Reduce total dependent on oil industry to gain foreign exchange

15. Invest more in agriculture, develope our farms, assist our local farmers to deal with their various challenges

16. Invest in infrastructural developments, technology advancement, ICT, &

17. ALL expectations of every Nigerian

GOD bless Nigeria...our Nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo 2024: PDP Splits Into Two Factions As Legacy Group, Shaibu Rejects Ighodalo / Obaseki's N70,000 Minimum Wage's Greek Gift - Okpebholo / Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President In 2019 – Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.