Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? (11913 Views)

How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? / Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) / IBB Tells Nigerians What To Expect From Buhari’s Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by ceejayluv(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2023
Boyooosa:
Well, I pray that he's strengthened both physically and mentally enough to captain the rocked ship of Nigeria.

My Expectations in the first four years

1. Nigeria should have fixed insecurity, greatly.
2. By the end of his first tenure, our economy should be preparing for greatness
3. The Power sector should be fixed, perfectly

Second Tenure

1. By the end of the second tenure, our economy should be competing with the greatest in Africa
2. Drastic improvement in education sector and agriculture
3. Working and corruption free system
The exact expectations buharists had in 2015....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by gigabyte13: 10:26am On May 23, 2023
Improved economy
Improved power supply
Improved health care delivery
Improved infrastructure
Na Security own, l no too sure
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Global2000: 10:27am On May 23, 2023
Hahaha. This is once upon in time story. I will remind you when the time comes.

gasparpisciotta:
We have a real technocrat as the elected head of government for the first time in the history of Nigeria

We expect proper and efficient governance

We expect some uncommon decision making

We expect the office of the First Lady to be more effective
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by paskal16: 10:30am On May 23, 2023
Mtcheww
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Dicado: 10:37am On May 23, 2023
I believe Tinubu will add me to his cabinet of ministers
oikirodah:
Nigerians Anticipate Transformation: Voices Echo Expectations Ahead of Tinubu's May 29th Inauguration

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/nigerians-anticipate-transformation-voices-echo-expectations-ahead-of-tinubus-may-29th-inauguration/
Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Osemawe4life: 10:41am On May 23, 2023
Nothing less than More Agberos, drugs , area BOYS
Monthly travel for medical in France, and more vices
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by gloryman91: 10:47am On May 23, 2023
Boyooosa:
Well, I pray that he's strengthened both physically and mentally enough to captain the rocked ship of Nigeria.

2. By the end of his first tenure, our economy should be preparing for greatness

Second Tenure

1. By the end of the second tenure, our economy should be competing with the greatest in Africa

And so we shall witness it to in peace and harmony, and many more goodies

Thanks so much, always optimistic.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by uchwar1: 10:54am On May 23, 2023
I expect a good government. I have this feeling Tinubu will do greatly. He is a welfarist. I'm hopeful
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by JayArmaniGozman: 11:06am On May 23, 2023
Just dey play o
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by chatinent: 11:07am On May 23, 2023
What's new to expect from the Nigerian government?

Lol.

It'll be the same. But if he changes the status quo, better!
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Kaa4(m): 11:14am On May 23, 2023
BigDawsNet:
sad

Security 100%
Electricity 95%
Good roads 98%
Employment 97%
Accessible Hospital 99%
Free Education 100%
Export 99%
Paramilitary reform 100%
Tech opportunities for youth 100%
Agriculture support 100%
Economic growth 100%
Foods price reduction 100%
Eliminate Corruption 100%

Grand deception! we had greater hopes for Buhari. Yet he failed.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Dagger111(m): 11:16am On May 23, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Medicines don’t cure diseases, they hide the symptoms.

lipsrsealed

Explain with details sir.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Boyooosa(m): 11:42am On May 23, 2023
ceejayluv:

The exact expectations buharists had in 2015....

Well, everyone wishes him or herself goodness, no matter what.

Nobody wishes evil for himself or do you?
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Ezidimma(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2023
Nothing, I expect nothing because he has nothing to offer
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Mimicle101: 12:04pm On May 23, 2023
Imagine expecting good government from people who could go as far as disfranchising others. Threatened and killed fellow citizens simply because they want to exercise there right.

During Buhari bad administration. All the atrocities that happened before anyone. Did Tinubu ever criticize or openly condemned anything.

We are all together in these. Either way. Good or bad. It will affect you, I, our friends, extended family's and work etc.

Am sure as Nigerians. The people will wake up when they get tired of suffering. But until then. They are not ready yet since they allowed very few to dictate the life of millions
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by ConfidentialDoc: 12:17pm On May 23, 2023
State Police.
Anti Cyber crime bills
Tightened regulation of social media
FSARS return
Para military outfits armed
More Toll gates
Higher taxation
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by jude79(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2023
Dagger111:

Explain with details sir.

Take for instance, analgesics like paracetamol, Panadol, used for pain relief, they function by muting the sensory nerves that transmit pain information to the brain thus giving you a false feeling that the pain is gone. but the truth is that, whatever caused the pain is still at work. the funny thing is, it takes almost 15 years for an analgesic you took today to flush out of your system, so as you take more pain relief medicine, it will continue to pile up and the side effects can even help intending diseases to put an end to your life.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by austenzydrm3: 12:42pm On May 23, 2023
Boyooosa:

Second Tenure

WORKING AND CORRUPTION FREE SYSTEM😳😳😳 WHY LL U BE FOOLING YOURSELVES LIKE THIS
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Cromagnon: 1:01pm On May 23, 2023
pyyxxaro:
More and more drugs , more and more Hook’Ups

Even MEN go begin do HOOK’Up during this regime

Let’s all get high during his first 4 years cool

Sai Baba , on your rugged testicles I stand 🙌🏿
how many got high in 24 yrs in Lagos?
Act your age
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Cromagnon: 1:05pm On May 23, 2023
Gangster1ms:
There will be no administration, even if there were to be one, it wouldn't last.
Tinubu's Inauguration or not, Peter obi will recover the stolen mandate.
you Don de confess small small ba
From tinubu was used and dumped
To it is not his right
To tears
To he will not be president
To inauguration or not

Una too funny
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by bdon123(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2023
oikirodah:
Nigerians Anticipate Transformation: Voices Echo Expectations Ahead of Tinubu's May 29th Inauguration

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/nigerians-anticipate-transformation-voices-echo-expectations-ahead-of-tinubus-may-29th-inauguration/
Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.
another stupid piece....election is over,wats all this?a drug lord is our president elect n tribunal d last hope of common man is already rejecting live streaming that d money is not coming frm their pocket
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by akanjikokoro: 1:19pm On May 23, 2023
I expect Jagaban to tackle insecurity, open borders , reduced fuel hike, and unemployment.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Agugbadin: 1:26pm On May 23, 2023
Probe all corrup politicians including serving and retired.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by BigDawsNet: 1:27pm On May 23, 2023
Kaa4:
Grand deception! we had greater hopes for Buhari. Yet he failed.

Tinubu will suprise Nigerians... not a fan tho.. but I believe he will do something special
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by BigDawsNet: 1:29pm On May 23, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
You must be joking

I'm not... oneday! Nigeria will be great! It can start from Tinubu
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by BigDawsNet: 1:30pm On May 23, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

😂😂😂😂

With Tinubu... all is possible... not a fan.. but he did well with Lagos
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by BigDawsNet: 1:35pm On May 23, 2023
[quote author=DrMuzungu post=123311706][/quote]

We can fix Electricity... is never rocket science

Corruption is not also a big deal... we only hav to implement aggressive law... like anyone that's steals 100k should be sentence in life
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by BigDawsNet: 1:36pm On May 23, 2023
almarthins:

No expect anything from him because na another buhari part two in new version.

We thought buhari would be saviour but he came to be disaster

We thought Tinubu is going to be Buhari pro max... but he may come to become Real Saviour all Nigerians hav been praying for
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by BigDawsNet: 1:36pm On May 23, 2023
Essence20:

Can any good thing come out of a wrong process? You better wake up.

It's not a Rocket science
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by nkemjacob2(m): 1:41pm On May 23, 2023
Those expecting anything from tinubu. Make una just they play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tunde Idiagbo Was Mike Tyson's Real Father / President Goodluck Jonathan Midterm Report – Updates / Nassarawa Presidential Election Results - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.