Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,974 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? (11924 Views)

How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? / Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) / IBB Tells Nigerians What To Expect From Buhari’s Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Reference(m): 2:13pm On May 23, 2023
The expectations should be of the citizens not the government.
The government serves the citizens. It merely organises corporate activity. It is the citizens that build the country so it depends on the degree to which the citizens are able to order the government, the power of citizen advocacy for good governance.

Because the forces that have brought Nigeria to where it is through their negativity and pressure on leadership to serve them alone will not let the coming regime deliver in the way most other Nigerians think. And from what I can see in the last days of the Buhari government plans are in top gear to 'continue leveraging on the country's weak institutions'.

Believe me there are a lot of people up here that live on government patronage and will not ease their greed simply with a change of landlord in Aso Rock. They will not allow this country work for the people.

That is the fight Nigerians have to wage over the next four years.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Hussein035: 3:16pm On May 23, 2023
oikirodah:
Nigerians Anticipate Transformation: Voices Echo Expectations Ahead of Tinubu's May 29th Inauguration

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/nigerians-anticipate-transformation-voices-echo-expectations-ahead-of-tinubus-may-29th-inauguration/
Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.

He should do his best for every region except the haters region because even if he die on the cross for them they will still never appreciate
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by ussv: 3:18pm On May 23, 2023
More thievery and thieves as with every administration. Nigeria does not hold public servants accountable, that`s why public office is so attractive. Unless you wan thief in the open like Maina.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Boyooosa(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2023
austenzydrm3:

WORKING AND CORRUPTION FREE SYSTEM😳😳😳 WHY LL U BE FOOLING YOURSELVES LIKE THIS

Not folly, optimism.

Those are the things I believe can help out society stand again...remove tinubu, obi or whoever person you might have in mind.

Mw, I did not write 100% before or after free, I'm just thinking of a saner society. It will help us recovers those bad elements called politics have taken in our lifetime as Nigerians
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by gbemishile: 4:15pm On May 23, 2023
Dollar come down
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Exceed15: 5:23pm On May 23, 2023
I have no expectations from him. My expectations is from God.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by achimendy(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2023
oikirodah:
Nigerians Anticipate Transformation: Voices Echo Expectations Ahead of Tinubu's May 29th Inauguration

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/nigerians-anticipate-transformation-voices-echo-expectations-ahead-of-tinubus-may-29th-inauguration/

Source iReporteronline.

High level corruption and tribalism.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Elonmuzk(m): 5:51pm On May 23, 2023
More corruption!
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by ComptonGee: 8:03pm On May 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
yinmu. Na so Buhari too raised our hope
You can continue living your life with negativities now. It's not by force to enjoy life
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by mywells: 8:18pm On May 23, 2023
We need a good affordable housing scheme that can make the youth buy homes. Even if they pay small small each month and finish paying off the house in about 5 years. 1-2 bedroom apartments.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Blackdisciple(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2023
High tax, increase in house rents and shop rents, increase in agbero activities, crimes theft, conversation of government properties to owned properties..

Well also fuel hike
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by darediamond(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2023
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
Monthly $5000 Exchage Limit on Savings Accounts and $10000 Limit On Current and or Business Account without BVN Unitary Limit On other Accounts Owned By A Single Head.

Either Obi or Tinubu I Care Not. And You Should Not TOO If You Are Well Informed.

What Matters Is The Monetary Policies That Would Be Enacted.

With a good monetary policy, you will be able to have access to proceeds of all Nigerias Foreign Income In Dollars Without You HAVING NO MORE THAN A SAVINGS Account At LEAST.
Infact you need no balance in your account at all.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by jamiusegun(m): 12:40am On May 24, 2023
My expectations from the new administration are 1 they should tackle curruption 2 power sector 3 focus on Agricultural 4 road 5 economic and security.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by YesDaddy1: 1:12am On May 24, 2023
Fast track the actualization of Biafra for the igbos.

They want to go, their body language is anti-nigerian. I think we shd let them go!

If this is d only thing ashiwaju can do, it is enuff for me!
cool
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Enemyofpeace: 1:59am On May 24, 2023
ComptonGee:

You can continue living your life with negativities now. It's not by force to enjoy life
omo forget it. Nothing is gonna change with what is already on the ground. Buhari the so called Saint failed to deliver, na this drug baron and his gang of crooks go deliver? I yinmu you again.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Emekus999(m): 6:07am On May 24, 2023
Am expecting more difficult days ahead.. Nothing will come out positive.. All these buying of candidates, where are all the money coming from? They need to pay back pls

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by NOBLE179(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2023
am not expecting anything from him
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by castro69(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2023
Twoclans:
Can his administration just fix only the light problem of Nigeria.

Just fix light and don't do any other thing ,no wahala.

Tired of hammering this statement....fix light....i go tar d road to my farm.....i go sink borehole to get water....but just fix d light n see.....

We dont need so many points agenda.....just fix light n see....every other thing go fall in place.... cry
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Twoclans(f): 5:59pm On May 26, 2023
castro69:

Tired of hammering this statement....fix light....i go tar d road to my farm.....i go sink borehole to get water....but just fix d light n see.....

We dont need so many points agenda.....just fix light n see....every other thing go fall in place.... cry

The only point agenda Nigeria needs is light.

Once light is fixed everyother thing will be in place.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Benresmy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
theamazonguru:

Tinubu can be anything but not the worst president Nigeria ever had.
In fact his administration will shock lots of you.

I only hope you will be humble enough to admit your error in judgement when these good things start unfolding.

How is the country situation ??😆 🤣 😂.

Hope u are enjoying the hardship and the dollar rate too..
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by theamazonguru(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
Benresmy:

How is the country situation ??😆 🤣 😂.
Hope u are enjoying the hardship and the dollar rate too..
This administration will favour me and my family.
I earn in dollar so I convert and get whatever the prevailing rate is.
Again permit me to say, this administration will favour me and my family.

Ire oh
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Benresmy(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
theamazonguru:

Ire oh

Amen it will favour you and ur family..

But mind you this current administration can't get Nigerian into any good shape..

Mark my quote till next 4 yrs..
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by onumadu: 3:44am On Oct 26, 2023
My comment in the first page here has proven prophetic. lol
The grand theft thieves are currently being put in place one after another, with zero chance for accountability due to tribal loyalty.
Even financial crimes agency has now been tribalized to ensure that when the stealing starts in earnest, all ends would be tied up.
Nigerians, get ready for the ride of your lives if the supreme court doesn't save you tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Benresmy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30
theamazonguru:

Ire oh

Hope you are witnessing the dollar exchange rate..

Tinubu is Really doing a nice job 👏

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by theamazonguru(m): 10:55pm On Jan 30
Benresmy:

Hope you are witnessing the dollar exchange rate..
Tinubu is Really doing a nice job 👏

This administration will favor me and my family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary / Abdullahi MaiBasira, PDP National Youth Leader / Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.