Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (3399 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by PerfectStranger(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:

Cashew ni
Werey
Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Steady259(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2023
chigoziri2403:

You can erase your destiny.... It doesn't stop the truth
An ashewo does transactions..... Her body..... Men's money...... So you will pretend that you don't know women also pay for sex, or you will blame the husband of the woman
Most Women are cheap articles and cost two for 30 naira

That's why they are targets of ritualism....
Men won't face their wives because if ladies don't do hookup, how will they survive, men are just helping them to eat, all these lazy dirty girls that can't even take a bath, even a deranged fellow will sleep with any woman because of money
Who goes to dubai and engage in coprophilia?

Almost the major cities have ladies lining up begging to be fuckedd for peanuts
They hawk themselves, who is the animal here?
Women are market, goods and services, that money can buy...
Why do women modify their body if not to attract multiple men.... Tell your gender to respect their selves and get busy, engage in meaningful jobs and not using their bodies to gain employment and breaking homes of their fellow women
AND LET ME REMIND YOU, WOMEN ARE THEIR OWN WORST ENEMIES

She who has ears, let her here. Wonderful submission chief
Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Goodlady(f): 7:30pm On May 23, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Werey
That's a disgusting word!
Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by PerfectStranger(m): 7:37pm On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:

That's a disgusting word!
Pele
Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Karlifate: 10:59am On May 24, 2023
jmoore:
If you are a virgin man and you decide to marry a woman who is not a virgin, experience will teach you a very bitter lesson.
👌💯

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Clinghton: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Men also have past.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him / Where Is Naja Haje Sef? / Ladies How Do You Feel When Your Friend Get All The Attention? Be Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.