Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out (5194 Views)

The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out / The Lady In This Viral Picture Has Been Found. Check Her Out. (photo) / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out by Feedyoureyes: 10:35am On May 23, 2023

Re: The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out by Feedyoureyes: 10:35am On May 23, 2023
Please SUBSCRIBE to our youtube channel.........Feedyoureyesmedia

Also follow us on instagram @feedyoureyesmedia

cool

Also check out some of our other videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edf2wum5ih4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lerDO3gs2Rc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilfCG8neWpc
Re: The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out by Cyril44: 2:45pm On May 23, 2023
She been lost befor?

10 Likes

Re: The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out by parcydrix(m): 3:00pm On May 23, 2023
Re: The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out by parcydrix(m): 3:00pm On May 23, 2023
You no get big Preeq but you dey find big nyash. Why nah undecided

7 Likes

Re: The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out by SamOchuko: 3:41pm On May 23, 2023
Feedyoureyes:
Check her out

WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MjbcXFkKbc

She been lost b4?
Re: The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out by ErnestNc: 3:49pm On May 23, 2023
I'm starting to think wether curvy ladies are not creations of God.

Why would God create something that seduces and inducts one into immorality?

Remember the parable of the sower.

"When men slept an enemy came and sowed tares"

God sowed humans , Satan also sowed his own breed of humans with corrupt minds and influence on the earth. And on the last day , God will separate the wheats from the chaff and his seeds from the tares.
Re: The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out by Astra101: 5:57pm On May 23, 2023
Most curvy Nigerians young ladies went under the knives, some of them don't have that kinda curves 10 years ago. That's the trend now

1 Like

Re: The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out by Illegal1(m): 6:25pm On May 23, 2023
parcydrix:
You no get big Preeq but you dey find big nyash. Why nah undecided

omoh......u wn lost b dat
Re: The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out by ItisWell22(f): 7:32pm On May 23, 2023
ErnestNc:

God sowed humans , Satan also sowed his own breed of humans with corrupt minds and influence on the earth. And on the last day , God will separate the wheats from the chaff and his seeds from the tares.

They are indeed God’s creation.

The tares sown by the devil here is the media, which when not judiciously used, becomes a tool of deadly reprogramming.

Because the mind has been so messed up by the kind of songs we listen to and movies we watch, once we see huge ass, voluminous chests and all; crazy signals are sent to our brains… 🤧

Boarded a tricycle earlier today, and a song was blasting from the speakers (you know these young keke guys and how loud they love their musics), and all I could hear was “pussy, pussy, pussy”; over and over again.

Mind you, I’m not one given to being overly religious and all, but it was just disgusting to be hearing such , so early in the day.

Had to Shazam it, and realized it was “Baddest remix by Davido and Skibii”. I just shook my head.

Imagine a young boy like that young rider having this sort of songs on repeat steady… 🤔

Once he sees a lady, most often than not, all he will be visualizing is “pussy”. 😏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:54pm On May 23, 2023
ErnestNc:

So are you wheats or chaff my brother.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out by ErnestNc: 8:19pm On May 23, 2023
ItisWell22:

They are indeed God’s creation.

The tares sown by the devil here is the media, which when not judiciously used, becomes a tool of deadly reprogramming.

Because the mind has been so messed up by the kind of songs we listen to and movies we watch, once we see huge ass, voluminous chests and all; crazy signals are sent to our brains… 🤧

Boarded a tricycle earlier today, and a song was blasting from the speakers (you know these young keke guys and how loud they love their musics), and all I could hear was “pussy, pussy, pussy”; over and over again.

Mind you, I’m not one given to being overly religious and all, but it was just disgusting to be hearing such , so early in the day.

Had to Shazam it, and realized it was “Baddest remix by Davido and Skibii”. I just shook my head.

Imagine a young boy like that young rider having this sort of songs on repeat steady… 🤔

Once he sees a lady, most often than not, all he will be visualizing is “pussy”. 😏

You know, you're not far from the truth.
There's a whole lot of programming going on by the media and this post by the op is one of such.
No matter how sane you try to be by trying to filter what to feed off the media and offline society, you just can't do that successfully cuz the next person by your side or on your contact could be a carrier or an enabler.

Gone are those days when the family, school and offline societies were the main agents of socialization.

Now, the media is doing what all other agents of socialization failed to do, and the reflection of such influence is the gross height of moral decadence that has befallen the youths and many young and vibrant minds of this generation.

Every movie, song and comedy skit is trying to sell you the idea of normalising immorality.

The way the algorithms work is crazy. If you waste 30secs on an uplanned video or song, they'd try to show you more of such contents.

We have embraced the things we once called a taboo and an anomaly. We have also adopted them into our culture as a norm. I don't think the world will get any better til there's a reset. The worst is yet to come.

2 Likes

Re: The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out by Olachase(m): 8:29pm On May 23, 2023
ErnestNc:

after Adam and eve God no create anybody again, he program us to reproduce, that's just the fact
Re: The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out by WantsandMore: 11:12pm On May 23, 2023
Astra101:
Most curvy Nigerians young ladies went under the knives, some of them don't have that kinda curves 10 years ago. That's the trend now
Body mods Is becoming a normality nowadays. I'm sometimes forced to question which is real & which isnt.

1 Like

Re: The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out by Abolodje: 7:36am On May 24, 2023
All this big ass curvy women una dey simp for if dem reach age 50 and above, na una go still run because their body no go make sense again😹
Re: The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out by Feedyoureyes: 2:39pm On May 24, 2023
Please SUBSCRIBE to our youtube channel.........Feedyoureyesmedia

Also follow us on instagram @feedyoureyesmedia
Re: The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out by Astra101: 9:43am On May 25, 2023
WantsandMore:
Body mods Is becoming a normality nowadays. I'm sometimes forced to question which is real & which isnt.

Upside down is the way... The fake is the real and the real is the fake. Take heart grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Girlfriend's Sister / In Need Of Relationship Advice With A Yoruba Man / Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.